Jitsu wa watashi wa

What would you do to a dumbpire?

God, does her voice sound this shit in all her images?

One of my favorite Manga. I hope the anime gets another season.

Many lewd things.

Is her voice this annoying in the manga?

Lewd an ayy instead

Scream and panic over everything she does.

Nothing, Ayylien won my heart

>Manga is wrapping up

Why have the last few threads been using pics from the horrible anime instead of the manga?

Eh, kinda needs to at this point. Might be just me but the last few chapters I read in terms of humor and quality have been kinda wonky

How are is other manga series? I see that his style doesn't change much.

hugs and kisses, take her out on a date
have her bite me

quit humping this poor, dead meme, necrophile

good to know. Now i can catch up on the last hundred chapters after it got boring as shit

>pic
this is has destroyed my sides

who does this?

It's an official Japanese neighborhood signage

>in Czechland

Never ever.

I adore JWWW even though I'm like 75 chapters behind everyone else, and maybe because the anime was such a disaster, but I really do think this is one of those manga that'll just never work in anime format because it's art style isn't something that translates well. Maybe hindsight is 20/20 and all that but still.

The anime was meh and should have stuck to the story. But the manga has always managed to catch me off guard and almost make me choke from laughing.

How did it differ from the manga? I dropped it halfway but remember it not very different from the manga.

Gotta wait for translation to catch up anyway

I'd like to think that Akari's parent both died when she was young, and since she was of demon descent, no relative wanted to take her in.

Against Akane's nature, she reluctantly takes care of Akari, in her own way of course.

It followed the manga exactly. Mangafags just need an excuse for it not being so great

By "wrapping up" he means the raws, which are several dozen chapters and a few arcs ahead of where the translations are.

That aside, and scrapping those shity Omake and filler pages, I don't see the story. which everyone is looking for, lasting very long.

it's the aesthetic and pacing of the manga that differs from the anime greatly. There is a great deal of care that the artist takes into which gags go into which panel that resonates with his style of comedy well. The anime turned a lot of the funny into cheap gags with a lot less impact with the way they time it and the characters have a lot softer features to pander to the moe/harem audience more.

Her voice is cute

Is there no chapter today or am I missing something?

Tarage was too Baka to find the raws

post best reaction faces/pages

This is number one. There can't be a better page of JWWA

>exactly
kek no. anime had changed the order of some of the chapters.

When they find sensei's cat maid shop

It will never be topped

You people post these watermarked things just to hurt me

I honestly thought, and hoped, that Shirou would pick up Akari

the full page makes it way better

First of all it doesn't

And second of all, it completely bungled the style. This guy has, over the course of this manga, crafted a style that fits his humor perfectly. And the animu was not able to capture that.

Perfect. I'll finally be able to read the rest of it then.

I've been out of it lately, but is the end almost here?
Are they a solid thing yet?

Oh they hooked up forever ago, the manga is taking no prisoners.

They hooked up long time ago user. Then after a while they have neck sex , and at the moment she is likely currently pregnant.

That's cute. I guess that might explain all of the pictures like this that have been floating around.
Does that mean this is a real thing then?

Oh shit, never mind.

how far behind are the translations?

I don't know, I figured I'd ask here. I didn't want to continue this until it ended, but I think I might be spoiling myself.

Reminder that Alium is a crazy bitch and you only like her because she lost.

False

I like her because she's a very capable person, unlike a certain kind of vampire girl

I'm reading manga.
I was promised nice reaction face and orbital sides.
When does it start?

>Clearly it's not for you

Can care less if you drop it.

Just started reading this, why's her dad huge as fuck and looks old as shit? Animu vampires usually look good forever.
Also don't get me started on her mom.

Her mother is a human.

Yeah, that's why her dad stood out for me.

>Also don't get me started on her mom.

In so many Anime her show her boobs eehh i dont love that its many times ucklie

37 or so ch, I think?

Why so sameface though?

Because it's manga and anime like any other?

Don't be so stupid

This will never not be funny.

>Because it's manga and anime like any other?
It's a bit beyond that though, males are different enough while all females have same facial features.
No point complaining I guess.

Wow what a great shilling thread. I guess this is what you get when mods are asleep.

50 chapters

Tarage wanted printed volumes despite the digital ones are out months ago. Because he wants "quality".

Yeah sorry, we're trying to get raws. Raw provider got hit with a dose of life.

If it goes on for too long I'll buy the tanks myself and find someone to scan them. Sorry for the delay.

Can't really complain since you seem to be the only one doing anything with this series.

Still doesn't make it right. Believe me when I say we're doing the best we can to get you Jitsu as fast as we can.

>got hit with a dose of life.
It always gets the best of us.

The author ruined the characterization of all my favorites.

SOILED
O
I
L
E
D

How so?

>this wolf is a slut and helps ayylium with her love problems
>oh wait she's actually pure and also in love with bakamine something something shimada

>oka is cool normal guy who occasionally shows his emotions
>oh wait he can read thoughts and also goes full retard because he can't get over orange

Nobody is gonna post this?

I'd rather not remember that revelation

Okay.
I am now certain that I was tricked and this title is actually mediocre.

That's nice.

See you around then.

I even have that saved.

Shits too good

Anybody have the part where Shimada gets arrested?

Which time or the compilation?

This shitty manga is still going? Didn't the bitch MC already choose the cunt to fuck already?

Is this haremshit?
It better not be haremshit or even semi haremshit

It's ultra haremshit.
Like your classical haremshit with all the archetypes.

Semi harem with actual development.

POST THE CAKE LOVE

Where did you find cake in the series?

>40 year old spinster with temperamental problem. Instantly accepts an 18 year old's affection.

fucking desperate slut.

Don't lie, you'd accept his love too

we need update of this

What's with all the random shitposters in this thread? Usually Jitsu wa threads are pretty clean of them.

I blame the anime OP picture and lack of new chapter

this image makes a lot more senses in the future.
Post more jitsu wa watashi wa foreshadow, and backgrounds jokes and callbacks. because people always do not notice it.

This was right after the unprotected sex, right? Are sweet potatoes some sort of common craving or healthy for mothers?

Pregnant women get random cravings.