Urara Meirochou

Kirara adaptation of the season is here

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/skiaoj.7z
youtube.com/watch?v=Siat1PIVqhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In term of subs, I wonder if this will be Girlish Number of this season as in 6 days late simulcast.

Subs when?

Is this yuri?

I am a simple man.
I see a cute girl. I watch her anime.

No. Fuck off.

>No.
Dropped.

anybody has a link to the raw manga?

Why should it be?

cute girls

u.nya.is/skiaoj.7z

only volume 1

That looks suspect. It's like a Mekimeki art.

That a girl you idiot.

we are but simple men, indeed.

Can someone nuke Manga Time Kirara? Its responcible for biggest cancer destroying the SOL anime - creating bland unfan yuribaits and moe shows which forgotten moe has to be fun, not just cute.

What's the ratio of fucking around to doing spiritual stuff? This is very important to me. Is it at least Re-Kan level?

Yeah, I didn't like KinMoza either.

A Channel, Hyakko,Yuyushiki, Kiniro, GochiUsa and list goes on (though not all of them are MTK, but it still biggest contributor)

Oh my bad, you were serious, you're just mixing up the good ones and bad ones into one bowl.
But before I dismiss your opinion, what do you think are good SOL?
>inb4 Azumanga, K-ON, or Lucky Star

b-but GA and Hidamari Sketch was good.

This guy status = owned

Not him, but GA, Tanaka-kun, NNB, Love Lab and Hanasaku Iroha are what I'd list.

>Geijutsuka Art Design Class
I dropped that pretty soon, how is it different from the likes of Gochiusa and KinMoza?

NNB, New Game, Manabi, Sakura Trick, Sora no Woto

It actually focuses on the subject matter.

NNB and SnW are somewhat different, true.
But NG and ST belong into the same category as A Channel, Hyakko, Yuyushiki, Kiniro, GochiUsa, etc.
Given that there are large differences between GochiUsa, Hyakko, and Yuyushiki as well.

Mindboggling amount of time spent on actually doing what they're supposed to be doing compared to your average slice of club show, good character dynamics that actually make them feel like friends. Not in the sacharrine K-ON or the yuribaity KinMoza way, but more in the vein of Love Lab or Nichibros.

>Mindboggling amount of time spent on actually doing what they're supposed to be doing compared to your average slice of club show
What are they supposed to be doing? The majority of those shows don't even have such a clear theme. And there is only a few that have it and then don't focus on it, like K-ON or Hidamari Sketch.

>good character dynamics that actually make them feel like friends
But this is actually a strong side of both K-ON and Yuyushiki as compared to most comedy shows where the characters just serve vehicles to deliver 4koma sketches. (I'm aware the K-ON manga is exactly that, but they expanded the anime a lot and completely dissolved the 4koma structure.)

Talking about comedy/moe sols only, excluding serious ones like Hanairo etc.

Minami-ke, Ichigo Mashimaru, Yuruyuri, Barakamon, Seitokay Yakuindomo, Haganai, Working!, Umaru, Dagashi Kashi, Mikakunin, NNB, Acchi Kochi, Tanaka-kun , Flying Witch, Amaama to Inazuma, New Game, Gj-Bu, Servent x Service, Aria, Hidamari, Silver Spoon, Denki-gai no Honya, Nijiiro Days, Joshiraku, Nichi-bros, Aiura, Kuma Miko,Hanamaru Youchien,Ikoku Meiro no Croisée ,Gingitsune,Bakuon!!,Ojisan to Marshmallow, KKK, Momokuri, Sore ga Seiyuu!,Busou Shinki, Wakaba*Girl, Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou, Stella no Mahou, Monster Musume, Isshuukan Friends, Kono Bijutsu, Miss Monochrome, Muromi-san, Turning Girls, Genshiken, Futari Ecchi to name a "few"

Also the ones you mentioned arent bad either.

GA is a visual arts facts and concepts showcase.

Each character has their OTP but they are friends with the others.

I hate to break it to you, but
>Acchi Kocchi
>New Game
>Hidamari Sketch
>Wakaba*Girl
are all Manga Time Kirara series.

Furthermore your list contains enough stuff from the exact same genre like what you critizise. There is no objective measure that lets you argue why GochiUsa and Yuyushiki are bad but New Game and Yuru Yuri are good, this is just all about personal taste.

But that's normal, no two persons have the same canon of SoL likes and dislikes anyway.

>subtle tiddies
>cute short hairstyle
>katanah girl
>THIGHS
>ZR
>deadpan stare
>probably kuu/dandere
I'm ready.

I'll be disappointed if this doesn't have OP of the season.

youtube.com/watch?v=Siat1PIVqhQ
The song in the PV will most likely be the OP or ED, so we can be optimistic.

Looks like a Hanayamata ripoff.

Nobody would rip off Hanayamata.

Even if, calling this a Hanayamata ripoff isn't even stupid anymore, it's just...wat

Nobody's stupid enough to rip-off that show.

But they're wearing japanese clothes!

More like nobody's smart enough to.

Doesn't that make it a Naruto ripoff as well?

>queefcopter

Oh this should be fun.

Probably because it airs on TBS.

So an improved qt Winterprison, nice.

Bets on Daisuki delay subs.

Her bare shoulders and back are quite attractive.

I picked up this only because of the song desu

Who wants characters doing something when you can have girls doing nothing

Go back to one of your containment threads

But user, Sup Forums is our containment board.

>kirarashit

Fuck yeah, hetero wins again!
Kirarashitter yuritards BTFO

Nice shitpost

Go find another containment board. Cute girls doing cute things is the ultimate anime form and you're either going to like it or you're going to shut up.

Or you're going to shitpost about it, which is more likely.

It's quite obviously a Jurassic Park rip off.

>smaller breasts
>no sideboob
Anime is shit.

You are try too hard user.

>Cute girls doing cute things is the ultimate anime form
Sorry, I got confused there, I think the same.

How much longer?

More than an hour

I'll watch it for silver-haired girl

I hope the MC is a rapist.

Who's the lesbian tsundere?

Sorry, I thought you were being ironic, what with the Mob Psycho screenshot and all. Carry on spreading the word brother.

Chiya

>wake up early just for this
>neet is doing urara
Yay

Best girl

Kon is the best don't even bother disagreeing.

She shows off her belly a number of times .

Fucking slut

MC is actually named Chiya but what I meant is gween tee not!Chiya is the tsundere gay one.

I feel healed already.

>And there is only a few that have it and then don't focus on it, like K-ON or Hidamari Sketch.

I'm never going to understand this criticism of K-ON. Especially in the first season, almost every single episode is directly about some aspect of the club.

Please don't be mean about Chiya. She's practically an animal she doesn't know any better.

Compare the amount of time they're drinking tea and having cake with the time they're playing music.
Although it was probably just because animating them playing music a lot would have been expensive.

>Compare the amount of time they're drinking tea and having cake with the time they're playing music.

That's the thing, though. It's not about music and never pretended to be, it's about a music club. Every plot centers around setting up, maintaining, or performing for that club. It's only some episodes of the second season that deviate from that with generic "high school stuff" plots like the marathon.

You're not wrong, and honestly I don't even care about that because I love K-ON as it is anyway.
I brought that point up mostly as an example.

Will this be the best CGDCT show of the season (AKA AOTS)?

user pls, that question is completely irrelevant here.

Most likely. Gabriel Dropout anime is just seeking the Umaru fanbase.

Demi-chan looks cute.

theres many competitors

i love jc staff though so expectations are high

Yeah, I was planning to watch this too. I was hoping it would be ecchi though.

Demi-chan, no contest. Manga is good. Also best character is male.

>I was hoping it would be ecchi thoug
No. It has "ecchiish" joke with girls talking/thinking about stuff and blushing, but no actual ecchi elements.

The show has a Succubus sensei with all related issues, that wants to seduce MC later too - but you`ll practically never actually see any lewd stuff.

Who's streaming?

Neet.

46 minutes.

Do any of the girls lust after MC? I like shows where girls lust after non-faggy adult males.

Yes

26:13 is the list time which is less than 20 mins.

Looks like boring shit , exactly like every other Kirara show.

noice

I wish we could get another good lolicon show like GSG

10 minutes

Neet still down or am I missing something?

Stream anywhere?

He still hasn't tuned the channel should start in two minutes though.

Neet

>passwording the chat