You are now the new stand user for Killer Queen. What do you do first?

You are now the new stand user for Killer Queen. What do you do first?

Kill myself so this stupid series would end.

I DELET this thread.

Also, that's not how stands work.

I never said that's how they work. It's hypothetical.

Unless you're Kars, I guess.

He got Killer Queen to defect from Kira to himself in the George Joestar novel.

Which isn't canon and will never be.

blow up the white house
allahu ackbar

Bite the Dust until I obtain Made in Heaven Requiem

Win the lottery and live a peaceful and quite life.

May or may not try to marry my own stand afterwards.

Ask why all the designs in Jojo are so fucking gay

>What do you do first?
Figure out what Killer Queen does, since I'm still on season 1.

What are you doing here then? Get out before you get spoiled.

1.kill jewsuke and his friends and also hayato
2.live quietly ever after with my thicc waifu

Rob a jewelry store

Araki, is that you?

could I control my bombs so they just blow shit up instead of making things disappear? because if so then commit insurance fraud.

Wonder why I got such a shit stand that is useless to me because I'm not a serial killer

Is there a stand that makes hot women suck my dick, because that's the only stand I would be interested in having.

Do I get Sheer Heart Attack and AOBTD,too?

Heaven's Door

I practice pen spinning. I've gotten really good at it but I still can't go around the thumb. I bet I could do it if I had a stand helping me, especially Killer Queen because he specializes in hands.

>AOBTD
It's just BtD newfriend.

Killer Queen is one of those powers that are completely useless to a normal person in every day life. Like, instant garbage disposal is nice but that's the most it does if you aren't a serial killer.

Oh right,I'm an idiot.
The question still remains.

Blow everything up. I don't want to live like a plant so I'd unstoppable.

>ability to reset time
No it's pretty OP. You can even remember that you reset time if you do it manually instead of jamming it in a kid

Bites the Dust would be useful for sure, but jsut base Killer Queen wouldn't have too many applications for normal life.

>Attach camera to Sheer Heart Attack
>let it loose somewhere
>post it on Sup Forums

Blow myself up

I'm sure there is a way to monetize immediate destruction of anything.

Blow some bitches up then fap to Mona Lisa's hands.

Mope around and curse myself for not having Heaven's Door instead.

Heaven's door is shit. Especially if you cannot draw so quickly your picture hangs in the air.

Out of all preexisting stands I think I'd like the face swapping one most. I would like to not be ugly anymore.

>masturbate using my stand
>make my dick a bomb
>explode bitches and whores with my dick whenever the chance
>just another day in my quiet life

>explode bitches and whores with my dick whenever the chance

Never?

I would turn back time everything I did something stupid, only to make the same mistakes again, thus getting the universe stuck in a loop.

You could probably use a lot to get girls on your knob by doing weird party tricks with them. Like imagine using Star Platinum to just get a drink outta nowhere or to give one to a girl you wanna bang.

I'd say for everyday life Heaven's Door would be the most practical.
Sometimes it seems he's able to use Heaven's Door itself to write into people and not have to do it himself.
If you had to go over to someone and start writing on them while people were staring- they'd probably wonder wtf is wrong with you.
Also might be a bit rapey if you're using it to get laid.

If you were really clever and could account for all sorts of things- like offset watches or not disguising yourself as your opponent who is sure to die- then Thoth would probably be next best Stand.

Though I guess Sticky Fingers or Gold Experience would let you become a master surgeon.
Crazy Diamond would be easy mode, but would be stuck in that he couldn't heal things people were born with

If you were a stand user you would probably end up fighting other stand users at some point anyway, so blowing people up is a pretty practical ability

>Bites the Dust would be useful for sure, but jsut base Killer Queen wouldn't have too many applications for normal life.
You can punch and steal shit without anybody noticing. You could do running and explode your opponents' shoes and make them fall to win.

Smoke wor'd wid' dis niga

You can always BAITO ZA DUSTO and win a lottery or some shit.

I would never use My Stand.
I would learn to use Ripples.

Yeah I think you could destroy radio active waste since I have heard that is a real expensive pain to deal with.

not much, really the stand isn't that useful for non-sociopaths. There really isn't that much in my life that I feel like exploding or killing.

Your now on a list pa,
Good luck

fucking this. Killer Queen would be basically useless to normies. But learning the ripple means you get to live longer and keep your youth longer and shit.

Like Araki does.

Why did he not use Sheer Heart Attack in the final battle?

>pa
d-dad?

Except when White Snake removes their disk, then that's EXACTLY how they work.

He cut off his own hand so that it could act on it's own without weighing him down.

>and also hayato

thank you he is actually the worst character I hate him more than dog shit on my bare foot

Can't work against Josuke, he can just punch it and make it go back to his hand.

Josuke repaired it back on, so he can use it fine. The reason he didn't use it in the final battle was because Josuke can just repair SHA back into Kira's hand again, making it completely useless.

>What is Whitesnake

Araki still actually enjoys writing the series, he's just getting old and can't pump out 40-50 pages of good art a month anymore so now he just rotoscopes backgrounds and draws the characters and foreground.

White snake works for getting the succ aswell.

One man demolition team

kill my dad and steal all of his possessions, pawn them off for cash for school.

heaven's door or white snake

What would you do if you woke up and realised that Vitamin C was your Stand?

buy a gun, shoot the scoooby doo crew and explode their bodies so no evidence.
Life a quiet life occasionally using my ghost powers to live easy.

Become a clown and pull of the car thing where ever I go.

Whitesnake, Heaven's Door, Hierophant Green, Surface, Fun Fun Fun if you cut her hands and feet.

>but jsut base Killer Queen wouldn't have too many applications for normal life.

KQ still has normal stand powers ya know, that stuff would just be plain useful.

Underrated

I can only think of instant trash disposal, creating distractions with remote explosions/SHA or maybe sculpting art with controlled explosions. Otherwise, just getting objects out of physical reach like what Kira did with the money.

It'd probably be very useful if you were a hitman though.

Does killer queen erase matter? How can everything Kira blows up disappear without a trace otherwise?

try to live a quiet life and murder any nigger who tries to prevent me from living that life

It doesn't erase it, it just goes to the same place The Hand's erased shit goes: The world inside the mirror.

Search for the arrow so I could unlock Bites the Dust, too.

Would probably blow up random very inconsequential things just to see how people would react

But with Fun Fun Fun you have to be directly above her, like on another floor.

The Lock would probably be able to do it if you were able to get her feeling guilty about something.
You could probably simulate the feeling with Echoes Act 2.

why the fuck could dio and jotaro suddenly fly at the end of part 3

I know but I mean like if you position yourself so she's facing up and you're lying flat with your dick through a hole in whatever you're lying on. It'd be retarded but it'd work.

I love Narancia!

Make Kevin next door go away forever.
I hate Kevin.
Kevin steals my stuff.
Kevin's a cunt.

DIO being a vampire and having infinite stamina meant he could use his Stand without restrictions, and all that energy being released was sent down the bloodline to Jotaro and Holly too, which is why it was killing her when dogs, babies and trees can have Stands without dying. The World and Star Platinum were the two strongest Stands in the world at that point, and being so close to each other kept making them both stronger and stronger and release more energy until they were basically super saiyans. That's the canon explanation but really it's because it was fucking cool.

Blow up the ff.
>"every thread is a generals"-kun
>"lolicons are pedophiles"-kun
>mods that don't appropriate to Sup Forums board
I will make Sup Forums great again.

Could you bet Darby for his own stand?

Start a power/demolition company.
Seems like a great money making stand. Crazy Diamond would be better though.

Kill myself because I got stuck in the one anime universe without cute girls.

Shigekyo is worse, and Hayato is actually one of my most liked supporting characters in part 4.

If people can't see the bodies then.

go total punisher mode and start exploding criminals and shit.

Why couldn't you give out a good option like Heaven's Door?

incorrect

>My face when finish reading Part 2 for like the tenth time

Truly the literary masterpiece of our time.

What a beautiful young man.

He loves me.

>implying he knows you exist

Satan stop lying.
He knows I exist and he loves me.

live the good life I guess
I would use it to defend myself and become rich.

You could become a world-renowned "magician" and people would pay to watch your spectacles.

He doesn't know you exist and even if he did he'd be disgusted by someone as gay as you.
Just telling the truth m8.

Never have to throw out the trash ever again, get rid of the annoying dog that barks all night every night, then probably blow myself up by accident.

I'm not gay.
HE LOVES ME!

He has a dick, you're gay bro.

>killing dogs
You're already on your way to being a Part 3 or 4 minor villain user.