IT'S OVER

CAMERAS THE SIZE OF DUST PARTICLES
SAY HELLO TO THOUGHT POLICE
singularityhub.com/2016/06/28/smart-dust-is-coming-new-camera-is-the-size-of-a-grain-of-salt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47OYKxctXpc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can invent all this ridiculous shit, but can't invent a battery that lasts for more than a day?

well i guess its time we gave up on anonymity and stand proud! Come on Brothers!!

>3d printed
you should stop reading here

These sorts of announcements are usually wildly exaggerated bullshit that has some fatal flaw and is never heard of again.

Either way, society isn't even close to being ready to utilize pervasive surveillance. The only things that this sort of thing could be effectively used for is spying on individuals of per-existing interest or gathering broad data for market research etc.
Ironically the people who are going to feel the bite from this sort of tech are political figures, corporations (with desirable IP) and bureaucrats.

They can invent because they're not some retarded bitching Russian shitskin inbred subhuman that never invent anything worth a damn.

>3d printers don't exist
oh please

it's okay to be trump

>news from 28th june 2016
hang yourself

There will someday be a way to counter this.
Reaction. Counter-reaction.

tiny graphene-made 3d printed wind-powered quantum cameras colonizing the mars
ok

Not my fault this is getting slid hard

Aleister pls

>GRAIN OF SALT
>DUST PARTICLE

What mate?

I hope alex jones will start selling a personal EMP device for clearing an area of any unwanted electronics.

?
Russia is a fairly scientifically prolific nation
Not everything in the world is memes, you know

>INFOWARS AIR FILTERS
>SUCKS ALL THE TINY CAMERAS OUT OF THE ROOM BEFORE THEY GET SUCKED INTO YOUR LUNGS, DOWN INTO YOUR NUTS AND TURN YOU SPERM GAY

Who is like the beast.
Who is able to make war with him?

Ping pong ball, the moon, same size really.

>lens
>camera is stil the size of a coin

>BLACK MARKET CLONED 3D PRINTED GMO DUST SIZED NIGGERS TAKING OUT THE CAMERAS FOR A CRACK ROCK

Doesn't matter how technology advances, you still need enough light to create an image. That small of sensor and lense could never get enough light to create a good enough image to be in anyway useful.

That's why you aren't an inventor. You could use multiple lenses.

More or bigger lenses make it physically bigger.

So? They could be spread out.

So it's not the size of a grain of sand. Also how do you expect to block all other light? That small of a sensor would have to be extremely sensitive. And i really doubt that that small of a sensor would be any good, there is a reason why sensors are pretty big.
Doesn't matter how you put it, it's either impossible or impractical.

If my ID changed, it's because i was phone posting.

Read the article again OP.

They have tiny lenses. That is all. No camera attached to the lens and I doubt they're close to being able to make electronics this small.

Obviously the point is that you can't see them. Mpt so much the actual size. Sure there needs to be maybe a hundred around to take a good picture, but they're still a nigh invisible cloud of dust floating in the air

Obviously the point is that you can't see them. Not so much the actual size. Sure there needs to be maybe a hundred around to take a good picture, but they're still a nigh invisible cloud of dust floating in the air

Rude !

They can, and have. But everytime the battery goes up, the features and power drain of the phone goes up as well.

If you took a modern day phone battery and attached it to a phone from five years ago, things would run for days.

I really really doubt that kind of a camera could capture anything but whether there is light or not. So adding them together wont be useful either. Not even mentioning that they would all be facing different directions and have different angles.

you still need a sensor which is big the only cool thing you could do is put them on fiber optic strands and look in peoples rooms

humility is a virtue, and so is righteousness.
if someone complains I am wacking it to videos of horses fucking girls, then I will shoot them.
woe to those who have no viture, for they will die first and for no reason and be buried in a shallow grave.

Technology is going to be the death of the human race

d printed
>you should stop reading here

here you go, buddy....

It's called "Photolithogrophy"

youtube.com/watch?v=47OYKxctXpc

Got $60,000 cash in the vault at work and our cameras are grainy as fuck. We had a spider web over the main driveway camera for a week.

Aint nobody using a $500,000 piece of dust. It isnt economic. Shits gonna break.

And if they do it's the government. If the Government wanted to spy on you theyd do it for less than whatever the fuck people charge for the HD Recording dust speck that will be eaten by a dog accidentally

ok, everyone ITT who believes this is fucking retarded
the lens and sensor is the size of a grain of sand, not the camera, you need many more things to make it a viable surveillance device, including but not limited to:
>PCB to mount it to
>microcontroller to micro-control it
>onboard storage and RAM for the MC
>wireless networking
>a fucking battery
You can't just throw some dust into the air and monitor everyone. This isn't even something to worry about, we literally already have cameras everywhere in big cities. They are monitoring your phone's camera and microphone, that's much more serious. Stop being a stupid nigger jerking yourself off over a headline.
>tl;dr this post was probably made by a leaf

>implying cell phones aren't already doing this shit
Ever wonder why ads for dry foods pop up on your FB a day after talking to someone in private about stocking food?

Time to invent mini EMPs. Something you detonate from your keyring.

I say and do whatever the fuck I want and I'm not hiding from anyone.

The Jews been sliding this shit since before #PizzaGate

>There will someday be a way to counter this
Literally all you need is a coil and enough current to fry it. I seriously doubt they can give these things any shielding on such a small scale.