In ancient pre-human societies...

>In ancient pre-human societies, young pubescent girls participated in gangbangs where every male was given a fair chance to breed her. The purpose was to let the strongest sperm win.

>This served many purposes, firstly, the resulting child would be the strongest possible to survive the harsh climate and conditions, whereby every male of the tribe would protect mother and child with equal measure, secondly, it allowed the tribesmen to have a chance at passing on their genetics and be content with their lower social status. Prior to this, many tribes had wiped out from internal divisions over breeding rights and the ever-constant usurpation of tribal elites.

>Without a doubt this was a social revolution that resulted in the advanced human civilisation we experience today.

Should we go back to the old ways of our ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sostysiacawysp/
ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/life-expectancy-myth-and-why-many-ancient-humans-lived-long-077889
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHILDREN
CAN
CONSENT

without a doubt you are an autistic cunt.

THIS IS NO ARGUMENT WHATSOEVER THOUGH

>Pre-Human?

Source?

No you paedophilic fuck.

>Our ancestors didn't have modern medicine and died at 30, should we go back to the way of our ancestors?

no need real dolls are the future

instagram.com/sostysiacawysp/

>>In ancient pre-human societies

so this happened long before recorded history
but we have a detailed record of how it worked?

Also, that's not how sperm works you fucking dolt. How do you think downies are born, are they the "strongest" sperm?

Knock knock
Who's there?
Gladiator.
Gladiator who?
Gladiator before the gangbang...

LIE
>LIE
LIE
>LIE
THIS IS A TOTAL PROVEN LIE. OUR ANCESTORS DID NOT "DIE AT 30" DON'T BE STUPID. THIS IS MYTH IS BASED ON "LIFE EXPENCTENCY" DATA WHICH DOESN'T ACCOUNT FOR INFANT MORTALITY. WHEN YOU ACCOUNT FOR INFANT MORTALITY THE AVERAGE LIFE EXPECTANCY WAS IN TO THE 60S EVEN IN VERY HARSH CONDITIONS.
A TEENAGER IN PREHISTORY WOULD HAVE EXPECTED TO LIVE TO HIS 60S DURING PEACETIMES OR RELATIVE PEACETIMES
STOP YOUR LIES
>STOP YOUR LIES
STOP YOUR JEWISH LIES
>STOP YOUR JEWISH LIES

Sources?

[citation needed]

>how to spread STDs as fast as fucking possible: the post

>in modern Britain OP posts autistic faggot cuck fantasies on an image board for neets

>bullshit

EVEN IN THE MODERN AGE, EXAMPLES OF THIS TYPE OF LIVING STILL EXIST FOR STUDY, THE INUITS AND MANY OF THE MONGOLS LIVED NOMADICALLY INTO THE 20TH CENTURY, WITHOUT ANY KIND OF TECHNOLOGY OR MODERNIZATION, NO MEDICINE EITHER, AND THEIR ELDERS LIFE EXPECTANCY WAS 65+ YOU SIR ARE A FILTHY JEWISH LIAR

Man, those old Jews are really going to town down in Florida.

I love how no one asks for a source: at all.

The whole reason the human species exists is because of high-investment parenting.

Gogmuhgug the caveman is not going to give a fuck about the child if the baby doesn't look, crawl, and smash niggas heads with a club like him.

>participated
Nigga, that's rape.

Burger education at it's finest, this shit was taught at GCSE you dumb parasite.

There is archeological evidence that we did indeed die quite early, plus just look at how long our closest relatives expect to live.

>Burger calling Bong Jewish
Go find your foreskin then say that to me.

PICTURE RELATED IS THE REAL TRUTH OF THAT PHOTO
THE "YOU-KNOW-WHO'S" HAVE EXPONENTIALLY HIGHER RATES OF STD'S

You've obviously never crossed an angry retard.

Evolutionism is no different from storytelling.

This, that's not how sexual selection happens.
Dumb OP.

Don't listen to them OP. Most of the posters that are against it are ugly feminist women.

Look at DC

Is OP with an American proxy

Don't talk to him

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA MORE LIKE BRITBONG EDUCATION AT ITS FINEST HAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAH YOU ARE SHARING PROVEN AHISTORICAL FACTS MY FRIEND, SORRY!
>ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/life-expectancy-myth-and-why-many-ancient-humans-lived-long-077889
FUCK YOUR FAGGOT FAKE EDUCATION SYSTEM THAT BRAINWASHES YOU INTO BEING KEKS AND GIVING UP YOUR OWN RIGHTS TO BEAR ARMS AND HAVE FREE SPEECH, AND TO GIVE YOUR NATION AWAY TO FILTHY SANDNIGGERS WHO HATE YOU AND TRY TO BLOW YOU UP AND RUN YOU DOWN WITH CARS, YOU MASSIVE JEWISH LYING FAGGOT

Differerent burger (intact) here, Nigel.

There is also an extreme amount of archaeological data showing that neolithic man lived well into their 60's.

If you weren't dead of a childhood disease, or BONK'd with a club, you would most likely live to 60+.

Catastrophic injury in the childhood and "military age" periods of life drag down life expectancy.

If only 3 kids out of 6 survive to 21, the rest die of scarlet fever when they're 10, the average age is 15.5

-t degree in Archaeology.

AWWWWWW CUZ IM CALLING ALL OF YOUR FUCKING JEWISH LIES IN THIS THREAD AND TOTALLY BTFOING YOU WITH THE FACTS
GO DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT NIGGER

Read:
>I can't get laid, therefore we should have public whores to ensure I can lose my virginity before I die

Thanks for that. Now I'm never going to DC. Seems like you couldn't even sleep on a hotel bed without catching one.

>tfw Our ancestors where cucks

You are a paedophile was wants to gangbang children.

I hope you never go near a child for their sake.

Turn your fucking caps lock off, you fuckwit.

>young pubescent girls participated in gangbangs where every male was given a fair chance to breed her.
Bullshit.

>The purpose was to let the strongest sperm win
That is not how it works, Mohammad.
Stop trying to excuse your pitiful cultural norms.

Stop watching Lauren Southern and get a job.

SELFISH REASONS OR BEING A PEDO ARE NOT THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN VEHEMENTLY BELIEVE THIS IS THE WAY LIFE SHOULD BE. I AM NOT A PEDO AND NOT ATTRACTED TO THE CHILDRENS OR THE TEENAGERS BUT WE ARE LIVING IN A SICK SOCIETY THAT RESTRICTS OUR BASIC NATURE AND WE ARE ALL MISERABLE, NEUROTIC, UNHAPPY, ISOLATED, SELF-HATING. IT IS WRONG. IT IS HORRENDOUS. WE NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO NATURE. GO BACK TO HOW GOD INTENDED US TO LIVE. GOD IMPREGNATED MARY WHEN SHE WAS LIKE 14 SO GOD WAS A PEDO OK? YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN GOD? IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING? WHY DO CHRISTIANS THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN GOD WHEN THEIR PRECIOUS JESUS WAS LITERALLY A PRODUCT OF DIVINE PEDOPHILIA?
WAKE UP. IM NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TO THE CHILDRENS BUT YOU GOTTA REALIZE THAT "BEING A PEDO" IS NOT THE ONLY REASON TO HOLD THESE NATURAL BELIEFS ABOUT NATURE AND HUMAN NATURE AND WHAT IS ULTIMATELY BEST FOR US IN THE LONGTERM

OUR MODERN SOCIETY IS SICK AND MUST BE PURGED OF ITS ILLNESSES

Well that's one theory as to why the human penis looks like it does, some think it's to act like a plunger to get other dudes spunk out of the girl getting gangbanged

this still happens exactly how you describe in a few remote villages in south america. The youngest mother on record came from one of them

Fucking lie... Pre puberty.. fucking lie.
In all ancient cultures a girl was considered a woman when she got her period.
The males were considered a man through some sort of blood Rite ritual. For instance the Cherokee males at age 8 would have to go kill a bear with their hands. If they could not they had to wait another year to be a man.
Lacking this ritual in modern society that we have is why we have so many beta cucks running around their mom's basements at age 35

>Not a paediatric
>Wants to gangbang kiddies

Utter state of burgercation

SO IGNORANT
>SO IGNORANT
SO IGNORANT
>SO IGNORANT

YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THANT HE SJWS
SAY FACTS TO AN SJW AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN IT'S "YOU ARE A RACIST"
SAY FACTS TO YOU AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN ITS "YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE"
SEE THE FUCKING RETARDATION?
YOU PEOPLE JUST USE LABELS AND DEMAGOGUERY TO SHUT DOWN CONVERSATIONS.
YOU LITERALLY PRESUME IM A PEDOPHILE BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH YOU ABOUT HUMAN NATURE AND MODERN SOCIETY GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT.
OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT, YOU NEED TO HAVE ALL OF THE "RIGHT" OPINIONS BY YOUR SOCIETIES STANDARDS OR ELSE THEY'LL PUT YOU IN PRISON FOR "MUH HATE SPEECH" IN BRITAIN

This is how you get autistic spiritless white losers that have good genetics

Soul > Spirit > genetics

Yes, because single motherhood has been a great boon to us the past 50-60 years, hasn't it?

since when has there ever been a strong correlation between one's 'superior genetics' (that is, a specific phenotypic expression of certain genes giving an individual male superior fitness for the environment and circumstance he finds himself in) and the quality of his sperm? I don't think there is one. Alpha males would have to do a lot more than trust their superior sperm to ensure their genes were passed on. In short, the strongest sperm do not produce the fittest offspring.

>Highest rate of STDs are in the nigger belt
What a fucking shock.

>the resulting child would be the strongest possible
Incorrect.
The child's sperm would be stronger, not the child itself. This of course assumes that the 1st insertion didn't impregnate before the 2nd, rendering the whole series moot from the start.

i remember reading in an article somewhere that the shape of the human erect penis is evolved to siphon out competing males sperm like a plunger.

>Child gangbanging anglos immune systems are so fucked up that they cant even survive past 30 without the aid of modern medicine
Pathetic

Take a closer look at Washington DC you faggot

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE UTTER BAIN OF POL AND YOU ALWAYS SHOW UP IN THESE THREADS
"YOU DISAGREE WITH ME THEREFORE YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE"

NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND LEFTIES AND SJWS WHO SAY "YOU DISAGREE WITH ME THEREFORE YOU ARE A RACIST / BIGOT / HOMOPHOBE / MISOGYNIST"

I BET YOU'RE ONE OF THE RIGHT-WING MORONS WHO LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY BELIEVES THAT MILO YIANNOPOLOUS WAS A PEDOPHILE AND WAS "OPENLY DEFENDING PEDOPHILIA" WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT IT RIGHT?

Go and get a JOB Ali and stop fantasizing about fucking kids.

Also, learn some biology
>MUH STRONGEST SPURM

Nah. Only people this appeals to are losers who can't pass on their genetics the old fashioned way, and we have police, guns, and the ability to maintain a jog to protect us from pissed off fatties.

This thread is a person trying to push the LGBTP movement to Sup Forums

Sage

So, you're the fat cunt who no girl likes because you suck, and you want a chance of fucking a pussy filled with semen from the rest of the losers?

Washington DC has more blacks than anything else. It's a chocolate city with a marshmallow center.

>For instance the Cherokee males at age 8 would have to go kill a bear with their hands.

an 8 year old killing a bear with their hands. surely this really happened.

>Milo
Knew it, and called it.
Get off of YouTube kid and do your Burger homework: "how to be inclusive part V: sucking nigger cock"

>pre-human societies
>1 post by this id

Not politics. Sage and report.

Allowing this gives mods an excuse to allow cuckshit

Milo is literally a faggot for niggers and you're holding him a your idol and calling me Jewish?

>wew

My home state of WV never seizes to amaze me. We're some resilient sons of bitches. Mountaineers are always free cocksuckers. Even from HIV.

Smells of degeneracy, and lies someone with an agenda would say.

No, those wouldn't be the cucks.