I'd estimate 70% of Sup Forums has never been laid, which is why you're so and racist and sexist

I'd estimate 70% of Sup Forums has never been laid, which is why you're so and racist and sexist.

Pussy is so powerful it can change your whole identity.

Realy makes you think....

sage

I fuck my gf everyday and I hate Indians, Kebabs and Niggers.

>inb4 my gf is a hand

This is what ((())) actually want you to believe. Your worth as a man is dictated by how many slags you shag

I got more racist after I lost my virginity. Nice thesis OP but it’s shit.

Is it a girl (male)?

I will stay a virgin until marriage because I am not a degenerate. I am currently looking to be married in the next 2-4 years.

> Literally spends his time thinking if anons on the internet ever had sex

Pussy is nice, then you cum and realize you wasted so much valuable time

I know this is bait
>Also 1 post by user ID
The more I fuck the more bored I get of woman.. Keep telling yourself that. Also haven't changed a bit. Hate niggers, make fun of everything else.

Pro-Tip: I love being white.

>tfw haven't had p0wsi in 6 years
>tfw fapped to too many anime girls and now my dick doesn't get hard

I had a drunk threesome with a bunch of bar dancers/prostitutes. Im a local not a sexpat.

Had a hard time getting hard because I was really drunk and it was my first time.

>70% of Sup Forums are underaged, non-white,fat, larping as natsis not really able to undestand the social constructs that define our world and made it great.
yeah makes sense

I fucked your gf m8

I'd say a lot of Sup Forums just jerks off multiple times a day so they have zero motivation in the real world.

Traps are gay.

Sure thing sweetie :*

Actually it wasn't until I got laid that I started being less liberal and more racist. My girlfriend hates niggers, kikes, fags and feminists as much as I do.

I fuck on daily basis and I still hate niggers and kikes
theres something wrong with me?

Holy fuck, only one person is white on that picture

All this sounds pretty fun, and I have a hard time finding anyone who'd disagree other than a turbo basement wizard.

My gf is incredibly racist against Indians and blacks.

Sage.

Fucked a prostitute 2 months ago
I even kissed her
Just fuck my shit up

where?
I see none

same

I don't like it when girls have tiny feet, it looks weird and disproportional

>T-t-the power of pusseh

Spoken like a true soy-boy desu

>99.9%
Fixed

Why is us Mutt's have already
Won.
We'll still come and save your assess again because Muh Britbongs heritage & such.

these digits confirm my thoughts

Only if they are non-white you racist! Otherwise you are a white-supremacist trying to fill the world with more "oppressive white children"!

fpbp

fuck off kike