Have you thanked your favorite translator today?

Have you thanked your favorite translator today?

How are you Rello?

Wasn't rello dead? I stopped reading Helck when he died but I've been meaning to pick it back up.

I don't have a favorite translator, they work more on a non canon spinoff series then they do actual canon material. They can get fucked.

One day Rello went to the store mid thread and never came back. And that was the end of Helck updates on Sup Forums.

So was all the hype just artificial then? Just because of Rello rather than the manga itself?

I still read it despite Rello going MIA.

The plot moved on from rampant suffering to some crazy shit, but it's still enjoyable imo.

You should. I don't know where you left off but it's only been uphill so far in my eyes.

Rello went to the 24/7 shop in the sky.

Rello played a big part, his spartan effort to translate 60 something chapters so the hype train never slowed down.

How a single man can translate and edit so many pages so fast is beyond me.

>tfw a man could have died and you only care about your manga updates

I, at the very least, didn't deserve him.

He was pumping out chapter at a breakneck speed so the hype never had the chance to die down. When he disappeared the translations slowed and hype died down.

I stopped reading it, but those threads sure were fun

I was around when Rello was burst translating and when he finally caught up.

When I noticed that chapters started missing his tag I began to get worried, now I just hope he's alright.

How does fucked up bodyfat distribution like that even happen?

Dream big and eat big

I thank js06 everyone he releases anything.

That's not just because of fat though. The fatness is the underlying cause but not all of that is fat.

It's probably a case of edema (interstitial fluid from the blood is leaking out into the interstitial spaces in the arm tissue, resulting in significant swelling). Essentially what happens is that there is poor fluid retention of the blood due to an abnormal salt balance, resulting in diffusion of liquid out of the blood and into the tissue.

So essentially, what is happening here is hat the woman in this image is fat and also hasbedema, which is often causes by things that also cause you to be fat.

Rello decided to move onto another series.

Rello is dead.
Kirei Cake and his/her dying mother are our gods now.

what if Kirei Cake is rello?

Thanks Tarage!

And the store is his mother?

Hmmm...

That could be the case, Kirei cake did pick up 2 of the projects that Rello started, Helck and It's my Life.

>actively thanking people who keep you living in trash
I don't understand this shit. Being an EOP is like being stuck in Plato's cave, watching the puppets float across the wall in front of you projected by snickering translators. This somehow entertains you enough that not only are you uninterested in the real world outside the cave, you get irrationally angry whenever anyone threatens to reduce the number of puppets.

Just go outside, nigga. It's not that hard. Instead of shadows of trees, you could live in a literal forest.

I need to thank Kid Congo for doing Shut Hell.

It was looking pretty rough there for a while, but typesetting and clean-up got a lot better

>living in a cold, windy forest
>not living in comfy cave with fireplace

TL-kun? Yeah. Dude's just about translated almost ten volumes before the English release of volume one came out. I've never seen someone with so much dedication or love for a series before.