Rem is a shit tier waifu

Rem is a shit tier waifu.

Take that back.

God, she's so fucking ugly.

I think she is best girl of all best girls

>Its 2017 an people still haven't realised Ram is best waifu

>Used goods off of woman beater.
Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a drug. What on earth is your penis thinking?

Uhh....Overrated?

>Sister, sister, this user has no taste.
>Rem, Rem, I think this user is gay.

Rem is great but I am not changing waifus for her. She's maybe like #7 on the list if I broke up with my waifu and had to seek a new one.

Fuck off, Subaru.

Who?

Why does that look like Ram with blue hair?

Literally too soon

Yeah

What am I supposed to be looking for here, user?

Reminder if this was an arson you people are absolutely fucking crazy

Someone made NTR of Rem, then his house got sat on fire

Emilia-tan is a goddess!

Rem is a good person who has put her hopes into a shit boy

Who's Rem?

We warned him but he didn't listen vanilla is the only way to go

There is a bear outside, those are its reflections not lights.

It wasn't an arson

It was an act of god

Notice: Rem is Garbage.

>short hair
>huge fucking fringe
>light blue
Visual cues indicate that she is indeed shit tier.

Rem has a horn!

She's not actually that bad. She's really cute and her love for Subaru is pure.

That won't however stop me from resenting her and the author for replacing Emilia as the main heroine. Regardless of who wins this is going to leave a sour taste for me.

I think Flip Flappers and the fucking first three Dragonlance books are the only love triangles that I've seen that I didn't hate.
Stupid plot device. I absolutely despise it.

Stop trying so hard to hate things, losers. You couldn't resist Re:Zero and you can't resist Rem.

She's not even a waifu, she's waifubait.

> love triangles
What love triangle?

Rem and Emilia are cute, nice girls who were thrust into a dumb love triangle plot that is pointless and could've been avoided by making the characters act like real people

Yayaka is heavily implied to be into cocona, if that's what you're talking about.
If you're talking about the Dragonlance books, that would be Tannis Half-Elven and his waifus.
It also could've been avoided by actually introducing male characters who are marketable goods.
Wilhelm might have that dilf thing going on, but he'll never get over his wife. Reinhard is the kind of guy who goes to Applebee's and listens to audio books on his way home from work. Julius is gay. Ferris is a female (male), and that's about that, unless one of the girls is into furries.

I will end you.

>ecelebs
remfags everyone

She is loyal, a rare trait

More like baby tier everyone's first waifu because it's popular tier

Felt was the best girl of the show!

Emilia was qt, too.

>When you punch some character names into wikipedia and realize what that foreshadowing with Al's name was.
Man, they really picked a shitty point to end season two.
I take it this means Subaru is literally the antichrist, because his name is what the Japs call fucking Pleiades, and all of these other archbishop cunts are named after individual stars. Betelgeuse, Regulus, Batenkaitos.

Actually that wasn't I meant. The user that I quoted to seemed to think that the relationship between Subaru, Rem, and Emilia is a love triangle, which is not true.

Template needed

I'm a gay Nazfag and Rem is still my second waifu.

i want to protect felt's smile!!

I do too, user!!

Many (you)s for you user!

>having a list

Kill yourself

>Crunchyroll calls her the Jealous Witch
>Translated WN calls her the witch of Envy
Which is it? These are two completely different things. Envy is a sin. Jealousy is not.

It should be the Witch of Envy, as there were 6 other witches titled by other sins (now deceased, well Witch Of Greed managed to technically pseudo-survive)

They should really fix that shit. That fucks with foreshadowing so much.

She's a qt

Waifubait trash.

Why do people give Subaru such a hard time for not dating Rem after that confession?

He decided to stay true to himself after she reminded him who that was and encouraged him to.

Deciding not to date her with feelings for another girl in his heart even though she would've accepted a relationship, he still took responsibility for her feelings as much as possible by vowing to live up to and surpass the version of him she loves (rather than just increasing distance as most naturally would).

He obviously didn't say he loved Emilia to hurt her but to let her know plainly he accepted who he was at that moment, so as not to leave her with any false hope (and it's not like he only cared about saving Emilia).

And she really became this angel, or at least spread the wings she always had thanks to him. Perhaps she would've eventually thanks to someone else, but Subaru's actions were at least what caused her to decide to be his guardian angel.

In another story he could've exposed her murderous intent to the house and had her contained (karmic justice people usually love seeing unfold) or punished. Granted she had a reason that would've smoothed things out more, but her not consulting the rest of the house with her motivations would've still landed her in trouble. Subaru did no such thing though.

In any case Subaru could've just given her the cold shoulder, as I'm sure he was inclined to do after experiencing murder, but he didn't. So why...?

I didn't watch her anime yet but I've seen a lot of Rem.

Is it worth watching just for her. I wish Sayaka looked like Rem.

Her twisted corpse looks so sexy

If you watch a show for one girl, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. re:rezro is a stunningly mediocre show with just enough ideas to look interesting but it fails to deliver on actually being interesting.