What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

>Libtard Religion sermon
youtube.com/watch?v=ungqRajQSBo
>Iceland: Nation of Bastards documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=mKjj_JgKDe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>destroys the white race

There are now 4 threads about this faggot

Faggot

>Mike Enoch spams anti-white pastor

Hurr nothing makes my aryan blood boil as seeing a non-homosexual marrige!

>Pastor

>names the jew
>while worshiping one
lel

he preached against orthodoxy and made fun of it

he is a false preacher

may god entlighten him

youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA
Educate yourself, idolater.

are you dumb ?

>non homosexual marriage
Correct, it’s a beastial marriage though.

Most likely.

>bestial
You don't even know what that word means, reprobate.

Ironic isn’t it

His just a KJ Only fool,going so far as to say that Christ was a burned sacrifice.

Lead me to Christ, cured my racism, made my life better in every possible way, made me decide to marry my gf and raise Christian children (as many as possible) and he's got literally thousands of hours of preaching and documentaries for free on youtube.
He's my hero honestly.

It's the same anti-white christfag with a Templar flag. Sage and hide.

>protestant preacher is wrong

Well imagine my shock

HAHAHAAHAH Thank you Schlomo

He sounds like an asshole.

t. a reprobate
THE HELL IS FOR EVER

Racemixing IS the hell.

>le 56% pasta

The kikes have arrived on schedule I see.

shit with that track record hes gonna get smeared harder than lauren and trump combined

:3

Fuck off,Steven

Holy shit, I am a white christian but I would love to see my wife have black children.
t. Pastor Anderson

Niggers.

The sermon you kikes use to smear him boils down to "hey you can race mix and you can not race mix, it doesn't matter but nobody is pure anything"
WHich is objectively true. If you do the math you have a nearly infinite amount of ancestors.

classic "right wing" christian
>hates islam
>hates faggots
>names the jew
>marries white women with niggers

WOW BASED, WE ARE ALL ONE BLOOD, HEIL YAHWEH

wow thanks christcuck, DEUS VULT we must SECURE JEWRUSELAM for GOd's CHoSEn PeoPLE!

Fuck off we are all mixed whether you like it or not dumbass

he's a quintessential christian, that's for sure

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Except Christians used to shit on Jews before fake Christianity took over in the form of the Schoffield reference Bible.
Ignorant kike.

>Worships a nigger king of jews, whom is turned into a kebab
>"So Sup Forums what do you think of him?"

Dude has huge brass balls whatever else you say about him. He stands up to the fucking border guards and police and knows his shit and how to talk to them. But he's ready to pay the price for his principles and has taken the shit that goes with the territory. I've watched his videos of confrontations with the police and border guards and he truly shows the way on how to proceed with law enforcement encounters.

don't forget
>is a jew

he literally admitted it in his documentary

yeah good thing this real pastor is standing for REAL christianity!
WE ARE ALL THE SAME IN THE EYES OF THE LORD

brotherly quarrels between competing sects of the same exact root

Every single biblical character that you're indoctrinated to worship as some demigod is a card-carrying, practicing, ethnic jew.

St paul says in Romans 2 : "No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code."
Those who submit themselves to the king of jews (rabbi Yeshua) become jews on the INSIDE, even if they're not circumcised of the flesh.

Any and all christians are by a biblical definition jews, whether or not they hate the other branches of judaism that are going around.

You're confusing terms.
Being "of Israel" is a reference to the deal God struck up with Abraham. It has nothing to do with the Synagogue of Satan.
Kikes obsesss over race more than any other group. Really jogs the noggin don't it?

lmao what a fucking retard.

Because they know its what matters you fucking imbecile.

> christcucks

I just love being a white american Christian who supports Israel and race mixing.

Dude literally made a documentary about the kikes and how we shouldn't support them. That's why the shills come out in full force.

>It has nothing to do with the Synagogue of Satan.
It has everything to do with the synagogue of satan. All those branches come from the same root, all recognize old testament stories/characters/laws as valid and holy. "Christianity" is just the opening up of the same age ofl judaism to all peoples of the world.
All abrahamic tricks (judaism 1.0, christianity 2.0, islam 3.0) come from the same root of worshipping the first jews

Yet he worships a kike

What good does it do if he doesent believe in and support the white race?

Literally makes him useless.

imagine being able to complete mental gymnastics like this, it's easy just be a "right wing" christian
>hates jews
>worships the king of jews
>his holy book was written exclusively by jews
>he worships the same God as the jews
>thinks because jews dont believe in jesus that means theyre beliefs are 100% different
>the first half of your holy book belongs soley to judaism but you still preach it
>thinks only jews should care about race
>would rather see his daughter married to a nigger christian (there is PLENTY) rather than a nice white agnostic man

GEEZ idk bro i dont think im hardly as kikey as you.

who cares about israel ?
Whether israel exists or doens't exist is irrelevant, the important thing is that him and his ilk are working hard to eradicate borders, bring about some proto-communist kike-worshipping utopia where race doesn't matter as long as everyone reads the bible and lives a sanitized, damp and boring way of life

This is only true for Amerimutts

And yet he still advocates for race-mixing because we are all the same even though if you went to Africa you would be slaughtered, but as Anderson says we are all the same in God's eyes.
Now excuse me I need to prep my bull.

Both Islam and the Jews contradict the Old Testament directly.It has nothing to do with worshipping Jews, quite the contrary, the Jews will bring about the one world government and by proxy the end of the world.
Only if your number one priority is race mixing, which he is neutral towards, like most people.
The kikes dont' worship the same God as Christians, that's just another of their lies. They worship a female Goddess for one thing. For the other they value the Talmud and the Caballa far more than the Bible.

>watch 30 minutes of his preaching from OP's link
>finally scroll down to see this

100 to 0 real quick

Race > Faith

yahweh has fem benis?

The kikes think so. They call it the Shekinah spirit. It's why they hump the air next to their little wall.

Back to facebook judeo-christian.

>Only if your number one priority is race mixing, which he is neutral towards, like most people.

My number one priority is the well being of the white race, as he himself stated he does not believe in race and i therefore doubt that he would be a very good asset in the fight to preserve the white race and its future.

>The kikes think so
for the last time.

YOU ARE A KIKE

BY THE BIBLICAL DEFINITION YOU HAVE BEEN ADMITTED INTO THE TRIBE VIA YOUR SUBMISSION TO YESHUA THE KING OF JEWS

Romans 2 : "No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code.""

WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND

YOUR GOD IS A JEW

ST PAUL SAYS YOU'RE OFFICIALLY NOW A JEW

YET YOU STILL USE JEW AND KIKE AS DERISIVE TERMS

what's going on big guy??

you'll literally never convince a christian of this my man, he'll tell you that something else is meant by this or that you have to understand more about the "historical context"

Source. Give a timestamp.

Neutrality is not an attack.
Now consider who would want you to think he's attacking people who don't like race mixing.....pro tip, it's the kikes and the faggots.
I already explained that, kike. The Synagogue of Satan has nothing to do with Christianity. Hell, that's where the word "kike" comes from. Dumb kikes couldn't even bring themselves to make an "X" because it looks too much like a cross to them.

On one hand it's sad to see you heaping wrath on yourself and I honestly feel sorry for you.

But on the other hand, you're ignorantly blashpeming against God and grieving any Christian that reads your stupid posts and you are going to be punished for it.

Your ignorance is not an argument. I bet you're not even white. You're probably 56% at best. If being on Sup Forums has taught me anything it's that most 'white supremacists' here aren't even white.

>On one hand it's sad to see you heaping wrath on yourself and I honestly feel sorry for you.
HOW MUCH COGNITIVE DISSONANCE ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW BUDDY

>But on the other hand, you're ignorantly blashpeming against God
By quoting romans 2 ?????????

>I bet you're not even white. You're probably 56% at best.
No I'm white, that's exactly why I'm trying to get other white people to stop LARPing as jews and instead just stop pretending, there's no need or obligation for them to pretend to believe in any of this.

turn that cheek cuck

> The Synagogue of Satan has nothing to do with Christianity.
I'd say if 50% of your religious text is the exact same thing, you do indeed have quite a lot in common with them.
The new testament doesn't really add anything, it just opens up the same jewish law to the goyim, the only difference is the exclusivity. The talmudic jews are only different from inwardly jews (adopted via Jesus) in that the talmudic ones don't want their religion to be accessible to the outsiders, whereas Jesus was okay with all sorts of dirty goyim coming in. That's the only difference.

Fuck that's a massive let down

>is the exact same thing,
Why do you keep repeating this lie?
Kikes don't give a rip about the OT. It's all Talmud and Caballa for the Kikes.

>judaism 1.0
>the talmud is older than the new testament

>Neutrality is not an attack.
He is not neutral, he stated that he believes all to be mixed, thus undermining the foundation of the white race and he willingly weds mixed race couples.

Find another idol, this one is rotten.

>Wow he doesn't want to publicly lynch niggers and hang swastikas and heil Hitler in public
>Must be a cuck

You're all fucking retards. Kill yourselves

Every traitor hates big government, since then they can't steal and import niggers for starters or legalize prostitution. Healthy society doesn't needs religion, only desperate mentally ill society prays and waits for better times in heaven.

do modern jews recognize the old testament/Torah as authoritative yes or no?

It all comes from the same root buddy, you share the exact same stories, same characters, same laws, the only thing that differs is whether you have to be an ethnic and PHYSICALLY circumcised jew, or whether you're just a goy who came in and was circumcised on the inside by YESHUA king of the jews.

2 competing sects of the same tree, who cares if you have quarrels

The fact that we're all mixed is an objective fact.
You have so many ancestors that it's nearly impossible that you're not to some degree, a mongrel.
God cares when he gives the Kikes a real holocaust

>The most healthy societies in history have been Christian
>The least healthy, i.e. USSR, China, North Korea, Cambodia, have been atheist

You aren't the brightest bulb in the ceiling.

>implying christian when bible calls niggers farm equipment and warns of "beast multiplying against you"
More farm animals is good right?

>also Nubian slavery was common back then
Anderson is going to hell for promoting beastiality

>do modern jews recognize the old testament/Torah as authoritative yes or no?
no

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Hypothetically, what do you think heaven would be like if it was real? Which one of these statements is most likely to be true?

1) God doesn't care what you do, you can go around murdering people who you think are racemixers, you can insult people and steal from them, humiliate them, lie about them and call them retards and hide behind anonymity.

2) God rules a kingdom of righteousness where everybody treats each other like a best friend, gives freely like you would to someone you love dearly, nobody would want to attack anyone and the truth is known to everyone.

You're inevitably going to be judged, just as surely as you're going to land on the ground if you jump in the air. I'm not going to judge you, but God is. What you should be aware of is God's severity, just as He would have mercy on you if you repent and seek Him, so would He also throw you in the lake of fire for unforgivable blasphemy and denying Christ. It's something unconceivable which you will be unable to change once you have died.

>"you are a kike"
No, Kike means somebody who denies Christ and hates the cross. They signed documents with a circle instead of a cross because they hate Lord Jesus.

Whichever translation of Romans 2 you used, you've entirely missed the point. You don't care about truth, you just want to accuse, griev and blaspheme.

"YOUR GOD IS A JEW"
No. Your ignorance is not an argument.

"ST PAUL SAYS YOU'RE OFFICIALLY NOW A JEW"
No he doesn't.

You don't even know what Jew means. There is a heap of confusion surrounding all the terms of God's people so that you will be confounded. You're someone who speaks loudly without hearing. You're just like Varg, clueless.

And just to give myself a reality check, you probably believe you evolved from rocks.

REACHING THIS LEVEL OF STRAWMANS

ok listen jew worshipper,
there's a difference between the crazy exaggeration you just made up
and literally marrying a white and black couple.
can christcucks just admit they are no ally of the european race already?

Wow what an amazing argument.

Denying the existance of race and willingly marrying mixed race couples certainly does not make you based. At best it makes you a normie cuck.

Listen kangaroo boy, don't you have to prep your wife for the emus?

>The fact that we're all mixed is an objective fact.
>You have so many ancestors that it's nearly impossible that you're not to some degree, a mongrel.

Kek, nice deconstruction there. And what will you do with this mindset? You might be as bad as him. Truly sad, because i think christendom could be great for the white race, if we actually owned it without shame.

yeah im alright thanks man, i was raised to be one of you.
but it's actually PATHETIC, the way you faggots try to change someone's mind, you try to sound like you're anything but a scared little bitch desu, have pity on me bong, because im sure ill be burning in hell for all eternity for rejecting the king of the jews.
open your fucking eyes retard

>Christians
>healthy society
A neverending meme. Christian countries had an average of 30 years life expectancy and constant rape births, but it wasn't called rape, it was called normal procreation, like king charging 99% tax on you wasn't called stealing, because court jesters were dancing and those who couldn't please with dancing were executed too. Every big cathedral had torture rooms under it, that's what Christians call happy times.

>No I will not marry a black person and a white person
>Why?
>Cause the neets over on Sup Forums told me I'm a cuck if I do

LMAO this fucking place. No wonder you retards love each other, you can all bask in each other's fucking stupidity

nice deflection mate, i hope you're ready for your sister's wedding to Jamal at your local parish, im sure it'll be a beautiful, wholesome event :)

The problem is not people of other races. the problem is kikes, sodomites, permissive godless laws and governments.
You need to stop jacking off to your pigmentation and get right with God.