I want to vacation in Europe. What's a country I can visit without being attacked, raped, or blown up?

I want to vacation in Europe. What's a country I can visit without being attacked, raped, or blown up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2KJih1y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=muIofzuBcGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xClR_bTw54c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-hnZwZJd4I
youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Y6icP-74
youtube.com/watch?v=FNxcPF5ihPY
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=2SqNrggf0_I
youtube.com/watch?v=w0dc1lbWtM8&spfreload=10
nerdware.org/doc/essexgirls.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I suggest visiting my home, Åland. It is like a Swedish Ethnostate ( 70% swedes 30% Finns) with almost only blonde haired blue eyed people. Protected by the Finnish government, so no rapefugees. It is beautiful, good food if you like seafood and incredible scenery and nice people.

None of them if you're rational, but for you probably Czech Republic. Prague is beautiful

so you want to do the raping and attacking?

Sweden

Anything East is ok. Dont act out if you are a nigger, we dont like that.

Fuck off we're full.

yes full of morocans haha

A lot of eastern European countries bordering the western ones are like that. Poland, Hungary, Czechslovakia, Slovenia, and also Bulgaria and the Baltic states. If you want to visit western Europe, I recommend Ireland, Finland, and Iceland.

Any of them. All of them are more white than America

1. Iceland
2. Portugal
3. Estonia
4. Northern Finland
5. Northern Norway

Your map shows a pre-1992 Europe

Any of them. You have a bigger chance getting shot in McDonald's

>Sicily
>low thread from terrorism

This must be a very old pic. They opened borders since a while, Sicily is full of migrants.

Basically anywhere besides the cities, if you want to be extra careful you should vacation in the rural areas.

I heard that place was like a bunch of Islands with Swedes on it that's sort of an independent country while being apart of Finland while sort of being a part of Sweden?

Come to Croatia, we have many beautiful historic cities, a beautiful coastline and it is all pretty cheap(outside of Dubrovnik that is)
Currently in Zagreb(the capital) the city is decorated for the Advent and is really nice also cheap af

>Anything East is ok.
Wrong. Eastern Europe is dangerous.

I assume OP is male, so the rape stats do nit count.

Russland.

slovenia is safe as fuck for tourists i'd say but i don't think there's enough shit to see here to warrant a visit. if anybody here is ever touring through europe you should check it out though.

A lot of Western European countries are fine just avoid London, Berlin, Paris or any main cities and stick to the country side.

Avoid the Big Three (France, Britain, Germany) and you're going to be alright.

>that Czechoslovakia
Can you guys stop?

Iceland
Finland
Estonia

Been to all three of those places loved it dont act like a fucking cunt.

Just avoid metropolitan Belgium and France

Anywhere that doesn't have a lot of (((Americans )))

He will be only robbed then

Yes. I moved to Sweden for university but I've lived all my life on Åland. It is a part of Finland but it is autonomous, with a historically Swedish population that speaks Swedish, and you must be able to speak Swedish as well as having lived there for 5 years before you can apply for Hembygdsrätt, a form of citizenship where you are allowed to own land and property.

South West England and Wales

Hungry, Chezch Republic, Croatia, Poland. Less urban parts of the rest of Europe too.

Statistically speaking Poland, but Czech Republic is overall more interesting(but more expensive)

very american thread, for one, czechoslovakia unfortunately doesn't exist anymore, and terrorism threat in slovakia? what a joke.

central europe is probably the safest place you can go to, just watch your wallet.

Croatia.

You listed the most humble, silent and purest countries inside Europe.

if you are really only interested in terror (other crimes are 10,000 more likely to kill, mame, hurt or rob you), then otherwise pic related

It can't be that old if Germany is red

Yeah, I hear that often. Bretagne in France is supposed to be very nice.

czechia and baltics are the only places where you can experience some authentic europe without being surrounded by niggers of some kind.

t. islamsterdam dhimmi

Portugal or Norway

>Sweden

Well, you should be safe anywhere if you managed to not get raped, stabed or shot in the warzones that are american cities.

Nuremberg is nice especially in December

>What is denial.

Transniteria, Nice, Malmo, Barcelona, Milan are some very nice places for you. :))

70s and 80s

wrong.

Americans are civilized while you are not.

I'd recommend Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=upAHQAZm5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=ekz6i58kVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=S4s2KJih1y0
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
youtube.com/watch?v=muIofzuBcGg
youtube.com/watch?v=xClR_bTw54c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-hnZwZJd4I
youtube.com/watch?v=7r3Y6icP-74

Christmas Markets in for example Wrocław:
youtube.com/watch?v=FNxcPF5ihPY

Skip to 7:10 - sooo adorable
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=2SqNrggf0_I

They are Celts.

Is this some new ironic meme?

Nothing to see or do here so stay out.

(((Americans ))) are not even human

I hear France is good for flag collecting

come to spain if you want party, best girls, cheap stuff, great food, great climate, beautiful landscapes, nice people and lots of historical stuff and buildings.
People dont speak english for shit tho, well maybe young people more.

and pls spend lot of money :)))))

Go to Malmö, Sweden. It's really festive this time of year.

Iceland

this

>not wanting to live a in a cellular automaton.

fuck off nigger

Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Scandinavia except Sweden, there are really many countries

switzerland

No, we are regrettably already very full. Please don't come.

Come to Southend Essex. Google Essex girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0dc1lbWtM8&spfreload=10

How to avoid getting killed in Finland:
>don't go to bars with clearly experienced drunks
There. Other homicides are mostly escalated fights between people that know each other, but those are really rare too.
Overall I don't think Finns really ever have killed anyone they didn't know. So tourists are safe.

I highly recommend Tallinn, Estonia

I just googled "south essex girls" and that is not particularly what i wanted to see.....

Can confirm, Aland is comfy as fuck

How does an Essex girl turn the light on after sex?
She opens the car door.

Don't go to a capital city in the west and you'll be perfectly fine, but overall you have a far far far less chance of being a victim of a crime than in burgerland.

>high normandy has a higher homicide rate than Paris and all its suburbs
yeah, sounds totally right

why did you post an early 1990s map?

Just dont act like an ass if you come

More like, Infested, amirite guis lol

NO ONE GOOGLE SOUTH ESSEX GIRS
i repeat
NO ONE GOOGLE SOUTH ESSEX GIRLS.
just google Essex girls.

Portugal, just avoid Lisbon. If you really have to see it then prepare yourself to get pickpocketed by some gypsy sub-human, approached to buy drugs by a slavnigger and surounded by (tame) negroes. Otherwise the tourist areas are fine. Leave as fast as you can, look up places to visit: I'd say the north and azores. Everything's peaceful outside of Grande Lisboa so no problem.

Don't go to Algarve, it's Little Britain with just as much chav filth.

it's not much better

Have you been there? :D how long did you stay for?

Turkey

Black/orange face is fashionable round here

I just came a little

>waiting for any answer to google against and has no intention of leaving his mothers basement

good one, and its original.
nerdware.org/doc/essexgirls.html

Come to Moscow or Saint-Petersburg. These are large, safe and beautiful European cities, therefore can't be considered as rest of barbaric Russia.

NO STOP, you're making my county look shit.

Wtf, I love UK now

Eastern Europe

Just a friendly reminder that
- we're full
- amerimuts are being beaten just for sport

best option is poland. just make sure to go with someone who speaks the language b/c they arent friendly to mutes

Man... Nigri has really let herself down.

Come to Wales. Avoid the Valleys as you will get stabbed there, but by native Welsh people.
We have very few non-whites.

>Yugoslavia
>Czechoslovakia
bruh

Naples is nice, the Italians are friendly enough to white people there. Not like in the south, or Rome where you will be overrun with migrants. Pretty catholic area also, and the women are gorgeous.

Switzerland if you're going in the winter, it's expensive but worth it. No hassle, people are a little reserved though, don't expect too many overly friendly types.

Czech Republic is alright, far too touristy for me. Gypsies everywhere at night; be careful.

Poland; Katowice and Wroclaw are really fucking nice. Just don't act like a faggot, or you will be mugged by the poles. The women will be all over you though, not even kidding, you will be able to get 8 out of every 10 girls you see into bed. Like I said though, just be wary of the men... The older ones don't take too well to Chad stealing their girls.

>Cheap and good af beer
>Cheap and good af weed
>Cheap and good af women
I'll have "What's Czech Republic?" for 200$.
I personally know a lotta americans that enjoy living in the czech rep.
Careful tho', the language is retarded, english is not their forte and they also have some gypsies (not many, but still)

Scotland

CZ and SLO are your best bet desu, balkans and the baltics are up there as well.

France if you avoid Paristan

what ?
How ?

Poland
Scotland
Ireland
Norway
Finland
Hungary

In France : South-West is ok, avoid big cities if you can.

and Marseillestan, and every city with more than 200,000 inhabitants.

this is accurate. Finland, Norway and Iceland are the only ones that are not under threat.