Blu Ray/DVD sales today

Blu Ray/DVD sales today

How will you be reacting when this shit sales less than 15 000 BD/DVD?

My money is on 30k~ this week, 45k~ cumulative

>sell less than 15k

I'm not even a Yuri on Ice faggot, but even I can admit this shit will sell through the roof. Fujos are thirsty as fuck with deep pockets.

It's definitely doing more than 15k user.

I can't wait for the YOI equivalent of this.

Me too but I hope YoI smashes Free. Free sucked.

More like two times 15k minimum

YoI sucked for other reasons too. In the end, they're both subpar but overrated.

This will do well, like the rest of the ecchi of its kind.

>ecchi
We're not quite there yet, but it's my next hope for homo anime.

YoI wasn't perfect, but Free was straight-up bad.

It will be 69k, screencap this.

>all these delusional fags here

lel

>all these people who can actually read stalker and understand how fujo sales patterns work

lel indeed

I'd say it kind of was ecchi, though. It was mostly tied into the narrative, but that doesn't mean it wasn't ecchi.

does this mean it flopped?
im retarded

Free was alright, certainly wasn't anything special though.

The opposite, it did well.

thanks man

We had a few shots of Victor's ass, with only one of them being particularly emphasized, and that's basically it. That's nothing compared to what you get in even light fanservice for female characters.

Also all the onsen scenes and you could also count the poledancing. I guess it's enough for me, but I don't watch shows with fanservice directed at guys, so I guess I can't really compare it.

Didnt ES sell less than half season 1? I guess Fujos moved on

because free! gets kind of old and I hope YOI doesn't do the same;_;

You haven't learned from Free, have you?

No matter how it sells, no one is going to care about it because Love Live Sunshine has already doomed it to stay at second place. Hence any shitposting threads about it are doomed to fail.

Though, I would love to see you try

They made it up in cake sales.

Free sold 29k on average and ES sold 21k

The ending was obviously changed to make more seasons. We'll probably see 5+ seasons of this.

Yuuri will keep winning silver, he'll never be able to retire.

>fujo show
>caring about BDs
How new?

Women buy BDs now, get with the times misogynerd

Still not as bad as Free. It's more fun than Free's cringe worthy drama.

I think 3 at most. This was borne out of one woman's intense skatefagging, and not planned to be a franchise.

I'd riot if he can't win next season.

Be prepared for Biktoru sweeping the golds and WRs again before announcing his retirement for real.

He better get gold while Victor gets silver, then Victor can kiss his medal on the podium. Whoever won bronze will feel awkward.

Does Victor want to get married or not?

Otabek and Chris were robbed.

>Katsuki Yuuri, five time consecutive silver gold medalist
I'd laugh my ass off, wouldn't even be mad.

Phichit too. JJ should be last.

this desu

Chis will retire by S2

>gets all happy Victor is coming back
>has to compete against Yuuri, Yurio, and JJ as well

Poor guy.

He will stop cockblocking himself I hope. Please Biktoru, aren't you the one dying to marry Yuuri?

I like Free ES more than YOI.

He likes extreme edging. Not like Piggy will find anyone else in the meantime, or allow him to get anyone else. Good luck charms or not those rings deter prospective lovers with where they're placed, especially since Piggy never denied them being engagement rings to the others.

I want Bikutoru to win.

>Otabek and Chris were robbed.
Otabek will commit some islamic terror against the leaf. Then all will be right with Allah

>He likes extreme edging.

I'm still laughing at the user that says "I hope they learn not to betray people who brought them where they are." He thinks he owns KyoAni. He thinks anime industry owes him something for buying plotless anime with cute girls drinking tea and eating cake. What a piece of shit. Why are they like this? Why do they believe they own anime and anything that doesn't pander to them is shit? This is ridiculous. How can people be so stupid, I really can't grasp.

It's a better end if he hangs in there for one more season against Victor but still sad because there's still no fucking way he'll ever get gold.

user he's Kazakh not Middle Eastern

i think you guys are absolutely fucking dumb if you think it won't sell at LEAST 30k. fujos pockets are far far too deep, and they are far far too starved of good homo content to not pay for madwoman kubos shenanigans

what is this gibberish?

Sales numbers when? I wanna shitpost

Error it's the CD sales

The Chechens aren't from the middle east either

I'm sure he's not from a muslim family. %100 sure. They would never ever ever let a boy go to a ballet class or have a career in figure skating. Ever.

This. I'm waiting for the shitstorm.

Oh! Skatra? So 45k plus roughly 12k for 57k sales so far? Not bad for animu OST.

When will they release the rest of the OST thoughl

>Free's cringe worthy drama
Understatement.

Most shows sell in S2, this said Free was nowhere near a flop, no matter how Sup Forums wanted it to be.

Even the movie underperformed and that's because Kyoani overestimated its popularity even though 3/4 of the popular characters were missing.

statistically he is most likely islamic

>Most shows sell in S2, this said Free was nowhere near a flop, no matter how Sup Forums wanted it to be.
sell less* err

You need to be kind of a gay to be into ice scating as a male though so he is probably christian or agnostic.

Of course he's most likely Muslim, but Kazakh Muslims are usually nonpracticing or really lax in their beliefs. Otabek probably falls under that bracket.

Kazakh from Almaty. Most likely Muslim, likely lax as hell about it.

People calling Kyoani traitors is the funniest shit

are sales numbers the new previews?

A muslim family would never let their son to be a figure skater. Ever.

You are wrong. My country is Muslim and only rich people's kids go to ballet classes.

This, Almaty is by far the most Westernized portion of Kazakhstan. If he was from rural Kazakhstan then he might be an ultramuslim but since he's from Almaty he probably just half-assedly tries not to eat pork or something.

>It's official. We give Free the Naruto treatment to expel fujoshit out of Sup Forums

Always cracks me up.

No, you don't understand. It's not just a religious thing, it's also a cultural thing. Men has to be as manly as possible and figure skating isn't. Also, he went to ballet classes. No muslim family would let their son learn ballet. I'm sure about this, my family is muslim unfortunately.

Boys learn ballet there? I'm from a muslim country too and people kill their sons for even a little feminine things here.

>Kazakhstan

The country where families still play mongolians and kidnap other families girls out of their homes or from the street and marry them to their boys and at the end everyone has to accept it?

I just realized Victor has silver pubes too. Goddamn.

Unless he gets rid of it.

>Anime is ruined. Fuck this shit. I believed in you. I had faith. Why did you betray me? I want to be your target. Why are you doing this to me? Fuck you KyoAni. Goddamn traitors.

That's pretty contained to rural Kazakhstan to be fair. Nobody's doing bride kidnappings in Almaty.

Yes, boys do too. I'm from Turkey.

Maybe in the rural areas kind of like the South in Bugerland.

What color are Minami's pubes?

It's so funny but also kinda sad to see these retards thinking anime is only theirs and everything has to be done for them and them only. Hypocritical fuckers. I've never seen a fujo crying over something like Keijo, but look how these little boys cry over a swimming anime. Pathetic.

I want to rub my face on Emil's arm hair

He doesn't seem interested in Piggy.

>This, Almaty is by far the most Westernized portion of Kazakhstan. If he was from rural Kazakhstan then he might be an ultramuslim but since he's from Almaty he probably just half-assedly tries not to eat pork or something.
He'd probably fake ignorance when eating Fairy's homemade katsudon pirozhkis until Yuri loudly informs him that katsu is pork.

No, Beka. You did good.

Fairy ain't no porkhop.

That would be Kyrgyzstan, user

Honestly I could see him knowing and not caring, especially if it's offered to him. He's a polite boy, he wouldn't turn down something his friend made.

The most of Kazakh are Muslims how Russians are Chistians. So not really.

Victor having pubes. Kek
He likes to be as smooth as a baby dolphin

Kyrgyztan is just the whiner of Kazakhstan

Rurals aren't all that different.

It's ironic because women have always been far more important to and involved in the anime industry/market than us gaijin ever could be, but they still think they should be catered to more than Japanese girls.

No kidding. There are women in the industry who have been doing this longer than these complainers have been alive.

It's not a sin against allah unless it's with Piggy or Canadian Bacon

Where in Turkey? Istanbul? Istanbul is a western city and everything is possible there. Same with Ankara and Izmir. These cities even have non-muslim people. I think Otabek has a non-muslim family. You can learn ballet as a boy in Istanbul too if your parents aren't muslims.

I'm talking about muslim families. I know muslim families forcing their kids to stop any kind of art or sports that would be problematic in islam. If he had muslim parents, no matter where he lives, they wouldn't let him.

Bet he gets waxed at fancy-ass salons.

He waxes everything.