Jojolion

When are we getting more of the best duo?

probably never since they died

/thread

more flashbacks you wanker
there is still a lot of Kira stuff that needs to be explored

Eventually. We still know fuck all about Josefumi and the flashback ended right before they actually fused. We saw Josefumi break apart and start merging with Kira but when Josuke is dug up it's Kira who broke apart and merged with Josefumi, and even after being shown this characters still say that Josefumi merged with Kira and not the other way around except Damo who said perhaps Kira did an exchange on Josefumi. This coupled with the fact that Yagiyama told Josuke he killed him himself by burying him alive near the Wall Eyes and not being shown that makes me think there's more to their fate than meets the eye. There's still the fact that Kira was working with Norisuke and he stayed in Yagiyama's room in the Higashikata basement for a while,or Norisuke was planning on imprisoning him.

Please don't post this picture again.

post this picture again but in a different resolution

Next year. My dad is Araki.

>chimpsuke sitting right behind polnareff
>doesnt have him fix his legs

What if Dio was just a severed head in a case for Stardust Crusaders?

Frank, what is this?

this is a black thing isn't it?

They wuz Kangz

Taken before his time. I'm really getting sick of you humans killing us Rock Humans like we don't even matter. It's time we take a Stand, #Justice4Damo #RockHumanLivesMatter

the most ridiculous part of this image is that kakyoin delusion

fucking tumblrfags

But user, they are always together.

STILL no nightwalk, user? I mean, I'm grateful, but fuck customs.

I feel glee at the sight of the boy with asymmetrical hair.

Yeah, and next you'll tell me that F.F. was the rain in the final chapter ;_;

They're probably some of the best characters Araki has written. They were only around for 4 and half chapters but god damn did they leave an impact.

I really don't like part 4 Kira at all, even with a reread, but part 8 Kira is so good with just a few chapters.

>I don't like Part 4 Kira at all
user, it seems like you've contracted a case of irredeemably shit taste

Araki became a much better writer and fixed the Kira Kira blunder

Anyone know when the next chapter will drop?

Kira Kira wasn't even his doing. None of the LNs are written by him. The only spin offs actually made by Araki and canon are the Rohan one-shots and Dead Man's Questions.

When Pucci died did all the stand discs return to their rightful owners?

It's the 19th of every month except Novembers, we usually get spoilers about 2 or 3 days before then though, except those are only either the first half of the chapter or a random assortment of pages from all over the chapter. Some times we get it up to a week before the chapter drops but that's pretty rare. We get translations finished, typeset and released within like 24 hours of the actual chapter releasing on the 19th.

I thought PHF was canon

No, the Stand discs are separate from Whitesnake and Pucci, they're their own things. That means if Pucci dies the discs remain the same

I meant Killer Kira

It's not, but it's just about the only good non-Araki JJBA media and it doesn't contradict anything so you can treat it as canon if you want.

If he died normally then they'd remain, but since he was replaced in the final universe on account of Made in Heaven being undone and everything going back to normal minus him they MIGHT get them back because fate was changed for everyone involved with Pucci, but it could go either way.

So instead of getting them back it was more like they never lost them in the first place?

Oh ok. I like DMQ but it does fuck around with the whole punishment angle of his death in Part 4. Like he still hasn't found peace like he wanted but he's not exactly hating his life as a ghost hitman even without his memories or Stand so it feels a bit cheap.

Pretty much. He got replaced by someone with a different fate Like Jolyne and Jotaro did on the first reset because he himself died, but him dying before Made in Heaven reached Cape Canaveral again meant it was undone, effectively leaving his soul stranded alone in the new universe while everyone else got to be happy in the old one without any of his bullshit to fuck them over. Thus he never met them in the first place and never took their Stands. And if by some stroke of luck the replacement Pucci got a Stand too it's a different soul so he wouldn't get Whitesnake's ability again anyway.

I'm sure that dude with the ability to boil any water he touches is happy to get his stand back.

Maybe he'll make a living as a magician or something. If he REALLY needs to drink so badly then he can cut a hole into his stomach and pour water into it from there so it doesn't touch his skin on the way there.

Name a cuter boy.

Dolomite

His Stand better be called Thriller.

Just once I want a useless Stand User to be introduced to the story for the sake of comedy. Like "my Stand ability is the power to change rocks into candy" and that's it or "yes I can attract all pigeons within 5 feet of me to my Stand"

>my Stand ability is the power to change rocks into candy
How about trash into trees?

There have been a couple of retarded abilities but Araki can't help himself and MUST find a practical combat use for every single stupid idea he has because he enjoys the challenge of making something fucking stupid tense and exciting. He sort of did with Tonio, though it can actually heal people. There was Chocolate Disco who was set up to be another enemy Stand user right before the Valentine fight to piss you off and make you want the plot to move who then gets beaten at the beginning of the very next chapter because his power fucking sucks and the plot continues as if he never existed.

Is this worth watching?

I agree
I like Gappy, but these two were so fun and entertaining. Especially Kira.

I dunno, I watched it a decade ago when I had shit taste.

Kira pays Josefumi to jack him off while he stares at his own hands and eats green beans

Sure Damo

Josefumi wouldn't even need payment to do that. If it helps Kira, then by proxy it helps Holly-san. Also Kira probably cums green. And he'd probably be upset if his Killer queen was coloured pink like the original series one, he'd be craving that Killer Green to satiate his colour autism.

why did this make me laugh

>Kira probably cums green
Is this what happens when you don't masturbate for 10 years

So do we know anything about Josefumi's family tree yet? I'm really bad when it comes to remembering familial relations

Nope. Josuke was going to see his family at the start of the Damo arc but he obviously got a little occupied and didn't end up going, and now he's focused on finding the Rokakaka for Holly so he'll revisit Josefumi's shit at a later date I suppose.

Not really, his father's name was shown, Sadafumi Kujo, but we know nothing about him.
I believe he's not Sadafumi's kid tho, and like Josuke, is the child of a mistress.
Sadafumi found out and filed for divorce.

Also Sadafumi Kujo is a reference to to Sadao Kujo, Jotaro's father.

>You will never have your bro offer to wash your back

He has the birthmark too

He only has the birthmark in that picture though.

Araki wouldn't fuck up this big.

Because it's very late.

That and only eating green things. Quit wanking and only eat beetroot for 10 years, you'll cum purple and you might change your Stand's colour. The only downside is that it might give you judgemental looks from time to time.

And?

This

>falling for karera's shoop

The Japs fucking LOVE those two. They're basically Jotaro and Kakyoin but they actually interact with each other and they also drag in the Josuke and Kira fans by proxy. Is there a single stronger fujo shipping in this modern age?

Karera even says she saw a Rokakaka in Kira's kitchen and that she's been on the run from the Aphex Twins for months when it's only been a few weeks since the boat explosion. She shouldn't even know what a Rokakaka is from the flashback. She's either not letting on something important or Josefumi actually did know her and told her what they were up to and was lying to Kira for whatever reason, probably because he's weird and would be embarrassed of telling his best bud that he has a girlfriend. Kira would probably be heartbroken.

can you exercise your stand? like besides acts that just seem to respond to stress?

I'd say yes. Like Rohan did with Heaven's Door.

I guess keeping your mind active would help it but they don't really need exercise on account of not having internal organs.

Definitely. See what happened to Jotaro in Part 4 due to lack of exercising Star Platinum? Then he started training it and by Part 6 he could stop time for longer and it also had higher stats.

I believe that by now, in universe, it's been around 6 months since the start of the story.
I don't think she's lying.

I dunno, that's a very slow burn and I'd like to know what the fuck the characters have actually been DOING in all that time. It feels like it's been maybe two months max tbqh.

i think time stop duration is more of a jotaro endurance thing than a star platinum thing

How much do you think Karera charges for a blowy joey

What did she mean by this?

She gave him a hand job in the Denny's parking lot when they were 13. Kira was in the backseat and heard everything

That was her being passive aggressive because Gappy said they'd never be together but she was reminding him that she made out with Josefumi a while back. Her acting like "I can't remember" was basically her being a bitch about it and copying Gappy since he was also "pretending" not to remember

Do you think Josefumi scraped off Kira's cum from his tongue before he made out with Karera?

Hopefully, if Kira's cum is actually green

Of course not.

>implying kira didn't fuck josefumi's throat and cum down it instead of plebby mouthfucking

Nah, in that case Josefumi would just 'accidentally' spit it in her mouth while reaching second base and apologise, saying it was some lettuce he got stuck behind his teeth. But he knows. He knows.

I want to beat up Aishou and steal his heart pills!

HOW FUCKING D A R E YOU

What's up with these numbers? are there really that many part skippers in nipponland?

Those are the amount read on Batoto, not actually sold or read in any other language. So that implies Part skippers are Englishfags.

>skippers
>not just animeonlies who couldn't wait for DiU and the rest

i-it's just a flesh wound

It looks to me like YOU skipped 2 and 6.

>stands there like a tard while his son kills aishou
>lets damo give hato STDs
>parks down the street while damo fucks his family
>shits himself when gappy kills damo

>When you realize Hato had sex with Damo multiple times 100% consensually

He wasn't actually there when Aishou died, Tsurugi made all the buses in town look like Joubin to Aishou. There's a small part in the Aishou fight where Aishou calls him and Joubin says not to call his number unannounced again before hanging up and getting back to cleaning up the mess in his beetle room. Joubin actually hasn't seen his son since before Damo did all his shit. He probably got his wife out of the house so she wouldn't get killed by Damo and just assumed his son was with her while she assumed he was with Joubin, while he's actually been staying with Yasuho for a while.

Only TWICE, user. Hato isn't some common slut. They bathed together at least five times however and were HOLDING HANDS of all things IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY.

Nothing slutty about getting some good fuck

fucking this
>What if the grafted rokaka branch got cut down along with the tree it was on?
>Damo is still technically the only person able to export rokaka's
>Gets his head splattered into gravel and blood all over a wall

Imagine how smooth this fucker must be to land a girl like Hato. I think my heart would melt if he tried to seduce me, even though he's an ugly sack of shit.

Gappy is becoming extremely quick to kill, I think that's on purpose from Araki. It's becoming a big character flaw of his and I'm loving it, he's so ruthless

It's three 'ka' in Rokakaka user. Also Gappy just loves murder.

I can't blame him when he looks so damn good doing it.