/OPT/

/OPT/ - One Page Thread
Post one image from a manga. Then, cross your fingers and hope that assblasted jannies don't delete your thread.

Don't give sauces. These are not spoonfeeding threads. That just might, might, might be why they get deleted when they have multiple people openly defiant against global 16, insisting they can spoonfeed everyone and encourage lazy shitters to spam "sauce" at everything. That's not how OPT works.

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai has some beautiful art, even when the backgrounds are literal scribbles like in this one it looks good.

>beautiful art
>mangareader.net

I just googled the image because I'm not on my home computer right now. Please don't hurt me.

Due to multiple thread deletions 2 people made the same thread. Other one is at Not sure which one we wanna use.

no spoonfeeding is fine but only if the images are unaltered. As its almost impossible to find if someone has messed with it in anyway

I just want to have a god damn manga OPT

sure

Most reverse search algorithms are fucking shit for most series.

If someone asks for sauce when the name is in the filename, then yeah ignore them.

Otherwise you might want to reconsider your definition of lazy, because some manga are downright impossible to find without preexisting knowledge of the manga you're searching for.

Hell, I'll include an image so I'm not just meta posting.

adorbs

Can we just ban the recommendation general already?

Honestly OPT wouldn't be terribly out of place on /wsr/; there people can just post the titles along with the pages, people can ask sauce all they want otherwise, no drama.

How about we just make /ag/ and kill two birds with one stone so people can stop complaining about generals in general.

Or you could realize OPT have always had this problem and just deal with it. Don't know why they have to be banned now when they've existed for so long.

Title in image name is the way to do it.
It will prevent sauce beggars vs nosauce trolls flame wars.

Based doggo.

less meta more pages

Stop it right there!
Nosauce scum!

If he was gonna abandon the dog, why didn't he just tie it to a post or something?

I had a lot of fun reading this

Let's take a minute to appreciate Boneman sacrifice.

trigger warning