en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Miller
youtube.com/watch?v=GHdVm0K2hjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's right u know

Quick rundown?

He went der

>ABC reports falsely about Flynn turning on Trump
>Stock Market Drops
>ABC makes correction because it was a lie that they never vetted.

truth.
they shouldv fired his dumb ass for crashing the stock market

people watched too much tv and still believe it

FCC should suspend ABC's liscence. They committed economic terrorism.

trump is a god damn moron

Stock market drop was artificial - was a cabalic reaction to whatever Flynn/Trump are doing - like a threat

HLI:
>>Deeper threats include things like the ongoing possibility of a staged financial crisis that Trump isn't prepared to deal with. He is letting the Fed bully him rather than the other way around for example. He knows that he is unprepared to handle all of this alone, and also that he has no good advisors, so it sort of makes sense for him to cut a deal with the establishment by sacking Flynn until he can get some real help on these fronts.

Idk of they should suspend it, but they better damn investigate the bell out of them for it.

Go home shill, you're drunk.

Remember when the stock market took a hit because a fake report on twitter about Obama dying somehow caught on?
Now imagine one the largest media outlets doing something like that ON PURPOSE.
And just remember: As temporary as it seems, jobs are lost and livelihoods are destroyed when this shit happens.

He always is.

>Stock market drops from unverified news
How on earth can you blame ABC more than the stock market on this? That's fucking retarded.

I like this theory desu. You think a bunch of redpilled investors who know how the world really works would cause a panic over something this minor?

I hope some rich Jew sues them just so we can prove that they intentionally put out fake news on Trump.

Yellow Journalism! Say it with me. We need to get that shit trending. Make the media accountable for their lies.

Class-action lawsuit. It'll happen.

trump is a moron and so are you if you believe anything he says

Why'd you swap meme flags?

you're right he should have believe the people who once said;
"Donald Trump will never be president".
Tick, tock. 7 more years to go.

ABC didn't do anything wrong dipshits

Nows the time to ban the MSM from press pools. When they cry fascism, ask if NBC knew Matt Laurer installed a rape door in his office in NBC hq, and who even installs rape doors? Black Cube Carpentry?

He should just come out with a big list like Santa and read off all the blatantly false shit they have peddled, then end with economic terrorism via yellow journalism.
It is unjustifiable to allow ABC to keep its press pass when they dont even fire the guy, a week suspension for millions of dollars lost over a fake unvetted clickbait fantasy hack job? Maybe leave Fox for now, next time they try any bullshit, revoke pass, no explanation needed. Remember he skipped the Fox debate? Did it make Fox hate him, or respext him?

That warning from the HLI was made back in March, and we are watching the interactions unfold in real-time right now.

I absolutely agree with you about the veterans in the market not panicking over the hit-piece de-jour

Could be seen as market manipulation.
Knowingly publishing false reports on a company to profit from stock sales is already illegal.
Knowingly publishing false reports on your own company and then profiting on the market is also illegal.

Their might be grounds of a lawsuit if they can argue intent to deceive for profit.

FAKE NEWS - MANY SUCH CASES. SAD!

all these meme flag shills think this is a nothing burger, must be something to it then.
>inb4 56% shillfest

Did he not read his orientation packet? They are getting sloppy in their new hires. Probably scraping the bottom of the barrel now that the election season is done.

Hillary cries in her pillow every night because you didn't vote.

MAGA

Kekadoodledoo

>Yes. Stock market highs are to be expected with a Trump victory. Justifies rate hikes, crashes the value of bonds, thus setting the stage for bank solvency issues all while painting the picture of a booming recovery being handed to Trump for him to "mess up" (be blamed for the planned financial crisis)

It's beyond primed at this point. HLI compared it to loading a gun. In this case it would be an assault rifle. The events of the last few years were the loading the magazine, Brexit/ Trump election/Stock market rally was pulling the charging handle, this little stunt was turning the safety off. God knows when they'll pull they will pull the trigger.

If cnn put out a news report that Russia’s had invaded and it started an actual war, who would be responsible?

Its all smoke and mirrors. Currencies and markets have collapsed all the time. They just start new ones. See Germany twice, See Zimbabwe, See Russia, etc etc.

>ABC reporter made an unfounded report that Flynn was flipping on Trump on Morning News (literally no source whatsoever), stock market tanked 300+ points, people lost millions, ABC issued a redaction/apology and admitted it was a lie at 9pm (the least watched hour of news on television) and suspended the guy. Trump's making sure the message gets out since ABC will not come out and publicly apologize at a time when millions will be watching. Just like the NYT running a fake story on the front page last year about him then issuing an apology/redaction about it being a lie on the very last page of the paper at the bottom in a corner in tiny print so almost guaranteed no one would see it.

winning

They guy who gave us these predictions said it wouldn't be a collapse, moreso another 08. It would just be another means of further dividing the people, blaming nationalism and discrediting it, and making everyone's life more miserable than it has to be because they're insane, inbred assholes.

>Could be seen as market manipulation.
Again, if the stock market is going to fluctuate from unsubstantiated news reports, then the system is at bigger fault than the news source. I could blame AC of being very unethical, but they aren't the one's actively devaluing an entire company. I'm ignorant of the laws surrounding this, but that's just retarded.

You know what I love about this? They are going to have to come oit and say that newsreaders are actors and producers write the stories.

What happened?

But guys I thought the liberals said Trump doesn't effect the stock market?

That AT & T rolling blackouts where fun. Occupy Telstreet n shit.

>Could be seen as market manipulation.

In another thread someone said soros shorted.

I would like to see who shorted and who bought the dip and their relationship to govt and abc news. What a lovely position to be in knowing that you can tank the market to buy low knowing it will rally as soon as you report the correction? They could nail a few cunts with this.

fpbp

This

The U.S. media is the #1 threat to democracy. The claim to be "reporting the news" but in reality they are political activists spreading propaganda and lies to manipulate public opinion. They must be burned to the ground.

Fake News has consequences ABC! Always Been Cucks needs to be punished for this shit.

They truly are the enemy of the American people. Sad!

Shouldn’t the fcc be able to fine news that does this?

CBS managed to get away with the "War of the Worlds Scare" done by Orson Welles. I imagine it would kind of be the same? However people weren't giant fucking pussies back then.

Probably for the same reasons on why you get in arrested for yelling fire in a movie theater which results in people being trampled to death.

What if ABC stock started hurting with their celebs, personalities, leadership, and even investors having their improprieties exposed? Ruin ABC; ruin ABC personnel/financier lives, and their families. If they think it's okay to just mess around with the economy by abusing their press powers, they need to be horribly punished using the same dirty tricks amplified a hundred fold. Use dirt, whether is real or not (or manufactured). Fear is a tool; use it.

>people weren't giant fucking pussies back then
implying you're not a giant fucking pussy yourself

Don’t be so dramatic, a few hundred point swing doesn’t cause shit, if anything it allowed the rich to get richer by buying the dip

>four week suspension for an unverified report
>not an immediate sacking even though he's a leading (((senior investigative journalist)))
Imagine IF these fuckers needed to investigate the case for going to war... oh wait they did....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Miller

Acountability 101

Yea it’s s shame that our markets are so sensitive to the bullshit that comes out of the mouths of douche bag talking heads on tv. The media really is how these fucks maintain control. Hang em all.

by golly you're right, I've a mind to call up the stock market and really let them have it

You're a brainwashed cuck 100%

Fake news, its all fun and games until people lose money!

youtube.com/watch?v=GHdVm0K2hjM

Thanks, kind of sounds like Bob Dylan, with a dash of Sting.

see

>then the system is at bigger fault than the news source.
Nigger what the fuck you mean "the system"? Like there's some magical guild of high priests diving prices from tea leaves? It's literally people buying and selling shit, like they've done since the first time someone traded a shiny rock for cavewoman pussy.

> I'm ignorant of the laws surrounding this
Clearly. Allow me to simplify the concept for you.

>you own stock in Cuck Chocolate Co.
>Primary news organization goes national with a story stating that I came and took a shit in your chocolate

Now at this point, millions of people have just been told by a traditionally reputable source that your chocolate has my shit in it. Chances are anyone who saw the report and owns stock in Cuck Chocolate is gonna sell it asap because they know others are going to do the same and they want the best price.

You didn't watch the news because there's no TV in your cuck shed. Your shares have now dropped in value.

>News organization retracts story because JK LOL NO SHIT IN CHOCOLATE

So now you've lost money directly because of a national lie told by a media company.

What "system" is at fault here? Getting rid of something about to lose value is common sense. Try spending less time in the cuck shed.

it went down because of cbo. when has stock given two shits about anything this year, and now supposedly going to care about some fake abc report.