A-KA-RIIIIIIN

>A-KA-RIIIIIIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YG3IT8ZPCx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

h-haaai...

akari eate le chipe

Can someone summarize all the Akarin show for me?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!

HAJIMARU YO

youtube.com/watch?v=YG3IT8ZPCx8

it's CGDCT, the catch is they're all gay.

I was happy when Akari missed the bus and couldn't spend the day with her friends

It's left-wing propaganda to point out the terrors of rape in cute pictures.
Akari, the victim, is surrounded by "friends" who ignore her, and predators, both inside her family and among the aforementioned "friends".
She strives to make herself part of the group in order to gain the protection of the same, but all her efforts are taken for granted, she is still ignored and her problems are never a topic.
Don't watch it.
Leftwing bullshit has already permeated into too much of our culture.

\~MAKORIN~/

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

There was some japanese parody where they made Akari into some crazy monster. I remember someone eating Kyouko's hair, creepy faces, and shit you'd expect from getting a dose of LSD.

Anyone got that?

Yuru Yuri has a score of 7.70/10 on mal and all the reviews sound brainwashed, thank you for the reply. Though this is pretty much what I expected. I like cute shows but not when it's their only selling point.

Hai!!!!!

picked up

Toshino KYOUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Waiii~~ What are we going to do on the bed?

You should watch it. It's nothing too different from the standard CGDCT show but it's got a really solid and likeable cast and is consistently funny and even emotional at times. I'd say it's one of the best shows the genre has to offer.

Sleep.

YURIYURARARARAYURIYURI
YURIYURARARARAYURIYURI

Anyone got the two panel version of this pic that ends with her crying and saying "My memes"

Sounds like something reddit would have.

>>>/reddit/

Fuck you it doesn't move.

I only ever saw it on Sup Forums, are you new here?

i want to be all of them at the same time