Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Rulah may have died early, but she was just a terribly tsuntsun girl who deserved to have fun with her mini family.

Also, I want to MARRY Marika.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0xbaaVaTNNE
pastebin.com/6Yf6hf9G
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Ruler!

Two for one special.

Mamori pleases old men for money

Why is Kanoe such a shitty lover to Mamori, the one who's done so much for her?

Pfle stole 40 cakes!

FOURTY!

I personally think SG was the shitty lover to Pfle, who had done so much for her. Traitorous maid is traitorous.

Hey guys! It's TL-Kun. Can't believe I managed to catch the thread when it started!

Translation on Chapter 3's in-progress. I just finished the first POV, and I'm also working on Bellsie's sprite at the same time.

I gotta admit I'm a little scared of running out of material to translate, but I should still be churning out content with the spriting, Drama CD, and audioplay thing I have planned out. Not to mention manga and fanbook. Breakdown also comes out this month.

Hey TL-kun, do you know the release schedule of Breakdown? Also if you finished reading chapter 3, what are your thoughts on it?

Do you have that circle of life book too? W-will you work on that sometime in the future?

Thank you TL. Btw I saw your Lapis 2 sprite. Just wanna say that you might want to fix the end of her tail so that it keeps the same width from start to end. The current one looks more like a rat's (narrow end) than a tiger's.

TL-kun, please clarify a small question here!

We were just discussing in the previous thread, did Ripple also lost her eye and arm in her human form or was it just in her magical girl form?

Also, if she lost them in her human form, how did she managed to go around to have a every day normal life? Did she stopped going to school and such? Did she started being in magical form full time?

Peaceful Days when? I love you.

Bellsie looking cute TL-kun and I wonder what are you translasting next, is it Queens chapter 4 or one of the sidestories?

What sort of lewd things happen when you touch Rain Pou's tail?

Queens 3, he just said so in

I want your dick TL-Kun

TL-kun is love, TL-kun is life.

Thanks TL-kun.

Noted! I'll work on that one too! Thanks for the feedback!

I don't know yet, because it's not out, since Breakdown comes out this month though, I'm excited.

Chapter 3 was exciting at the start, and became creepily sad at the middle, and ripped my heart at the end.

I'm trying to get the calendar as best as I can. I won an auction for Hell School Survival, so you can bet I'll do my best to get it. If it's MGRP, it shall be mine.

Oh, and yes, I'll be working on everything I can in the future.

Also I'll STILL be working on things I've worked on in the past. My backlog of improvements will still be worked on. You guys have cataloged a lot of grammatical errors and word flow (I used leverage too many times didn't I?), and on the JP side, I managed to grab 3 bilingual fans to help me out on proofreading, so they might be able to suggest better ways to word the translations and notice much more details and translation hiccups (multiple eyes are better than one, right?)

Thanks all for sticking around with these threads and the LN, and if I've made any more errors, I'll always go back and fix it. Love you all!

I meant after Queens chapter 3 since there seems to be a blank on "what's next" in the translation status.

>Touyama Nao read MahoIku Restart during new year break.

Based. I rarely heard seiyuu talking about reading LN.

I don't think it was ever specifically elaborated in the LNs, as we never see Ripple in human form after the Swim fight.

Personally, I think it's lost. Ripple has always been a social outcast and works part-time jobs to pay for everything. I'm sure while it may be weird, it's still possible for a one-armed person to continue working. Besides, LoM compensation money makes up for it.

And I mean, Limited Spoilers: Pythie's taken care of her until now, right? She doesn't need money.

Which brings me to an interesting pattern.

QUEENS Chapter 2 Spoilers: Assuming Snow is 14 in Unmarked and Ripple is 17, and Deluge is 14 by JOKERS, and each Arc takes place one year after the other, then Ripple would've been brainwashed at 19, and Snow was Pucked in 19 too... If Deluge survives QUEENS, Deluge to be brainwashed in Arc 9 confirmed? Hehe.

TL-kun here. Minael's seiyuu has caught up with the series.

What's with these new characters TL-kun?

Reading through the novels, I noticed quite a few instances where the narration is inconsistent between first person and third person. (It's fine for inner thoughts to be first person, but I think you meant to make all narration to be third person)

They look like they're for a different series, some sort of superhero academy thing. There's five of them:

Lady Dynamite
Laser Alice
Might Muscle
Lovely Teddy
and one themed after Space Adventure Cobra.

Not TL-kun, but a lot of parts are to be seen from the 1st person's perspective, not in a third person way.

That's for a different book called Superheroine Academy.

It's not Asari Endou, but it IS Maruino. Maruino has a lot of work on her resume, and the best thing she's known for is her unique art style and character design.

She was hired by Asari BECAUSE her artwork is cutesy, so it'd be perfect for MGRP's tone. She's never really done work involving death/blood/etc. but she's definitely a fan of that kind of thing, I mean, her favorite work is Lychee Light Club.

>Implying Blue Bell Candy isn't subtely manipulating Deluge

They're from this iirc.

Spinoff from the sounds of it. Not confirmed though.

Kinda sad that she won't see anymore of that sweet LoM money because she is considered dead after Limited.

Get a trip.

It was elaborated both in the novel and the anime. Ripple fainted and detransformed after the fight with Swim Swim, her eye and arm were still lost in human form.

>Snow White saw the scene.

>An elementary school girl with a sword lodged to her chest.

>A high school girl, a slash in her left eye, and blood being washed by the rain.

The only thing we don't know is whether Ripple ever returns to her human life anymore.

She's probably gonna be like a Ronin and just move from place to place considering that she's wanted for murder by the Puck faction. I'm actually hoping that the Osk faction took her in.

would Dark Cutie try to kill her if she saw Ripple? I'm not sure if she's the type to try and avenge Mi-chan, she seemed to trust and respect her, but I don't know if you can say she cared for her too much

It's clear that her eye was still cut but the arm isn't as much since the blood that was washed away could've been from the past injuries although I'm led to believe that she lost them both.

No, the sentences were one right after the other. Something like: "I think that must be it. She started trembling in excitement." with both sentences describing the PoV character, neither are inner thoughts.

It's okay, she can turn tricks to survive.

Like mother, like daughter

Unless Ripple can explain fast why she did it before everyone jumps on her I think they'll be fine,she does remember after all that she was mind controlled. There's BBC who can calm everyone down with candies too.

What past injury?

I wish you would just rewatch the scene instead of pulling stuff out of your ass. Zoom in. Human Ripple didn't have an arm in that shot. This is where it is just a few frames before.

I love that her favorites are Pukin and Marika; she likes the crazy battlers.

I hope the BD's show us more on the injuries all around.

Did she say that? Well, she shipped CM x Clamberry so it's pretty consistent.

i dont see what all this fuss is about, she lost an arm and an eye, in her MG form and after Pythie took her in i doubt she would tranform back, so she would have to live without an arm and eye either way

She does love crazy battlers! She said that in a Q&A which I have yet to translate (I did translate... partly. I'll get to the whole thing).

CM x Clamberry? I'm pretty sure Maruino ships Clamberry x Pam

Unless she goes for multiple ships

I want her to draw more Marika ;o;

I thought all the injuries in the anime were pretty decent. This isn't meant to be a guro-centric series.

They did show human Tama with her head separated from the body, so I'm a bit baffled why some anons complained that only her neck was cut.

Do you have this book?

TL-kun, do you know around when we should expect Queens Chapter 3?

LOCAL CYBER FAIRY RUINS EVERYTHING

>CM x Clamberry
Oh yeah,anyone have that new bonus pic ?

When I'm in my proofreading stage, I'll post an ETA.

I want to be in on the discussion too, after all, so whenever's best for you guys too!

It kinda sucked for Tama to get her throat slashed instead of chopped off like the LN since she'd bleed out from the wound compared to having your head removed.

There's no fuss. It's just an user for whatever reason refused to accept the novel and the anime clearly answered the question. Human version suffer the same body loss as their magical self. That's it.

As for Ripple being kidnapped, it's stated in Limited that after being jobbed, she detransformed. So yes her human form is still relevant to some extent.

what is this TL-kun?

>CM x Clamberry?
There's also that one with these two ganging up on Tama.

Where was her arm cut, the middle of the forearm?

>Ripple fainted and detransformed after the fight with Swim Swim, her eye and arm were still lost in human form.
I thought she more or less died but was snapped back with the rabbit foot and fal talking shit about top speed.

Did you even read what I said? The anime showed her head was chopped off, staying in consistent with the LN and manga. The head stayed pretty close to the body so I guess that's why you are confused, but if you look at the frame you'll see that the head flew a little away.

That drawing is from another artist

But this art is from Pochi Edoya, not Maruino.

The two ganging up on Tama maybe. But the art you provided was from the first manga's artist.

And ships everyone

>Where was her arm cut, the middle of the forearm?
A bit above the elbow, according to the anime and Unmarked manga artist.

I just want the full pic ,_,

Not TL-kun but it looks like the artist is being autistic and drawing all their favorite characters.

Looks like an anime OP

>Finish drawing
>Realise one of the thumbs is on the wrong side

Saw something from a few threads ago about Puk Puck brainwashing Marika only to have it backfire cause friends are for punching.

>Calamity Mary as one of their favorites

I want a side story of how Pukin and Sonia met.

I don't think you know how great whiskey kisses can be.;
Would definitely enkou with ripple but Mary is made for mating press.

Good job.

I love you. Not as much as Marika and not romantically, but I do.

Same.

meant tor

Are SG and Pfle the only survivors that haven't suffered one way or another?

Are there illustrations similar to Unmarked with the human forms of other MGs of the next arcs?

She fucking abuses her loli. The only thing for people who abuse their own children should be a bullet to the face. Maybe raping her violently during it too to make her suffer more.

>CM fighting with senpai´s senpai
I want this pls

now that SG is Puk'd that's gonna change, but yeah the suffering ranking imo is Deluge>Ripple>SW>>Uluru>>>>>everyone else

soon™

Are you me user?
I want to taste these lips so badly

oh and put Fal in there in between Uluru and everyone else

Those were anime concepts, so nope.

Deal with it,faggot

I think placing Akane should be placed higher than Uluru since compared to the others barring Deluge, she has completely broke from probably either killing her own family or saw her entire family get killed by Cranberry.

That's ok, we can always punch it out.

I was talking about survivors, but yeah Akane would be up there too

>Putting Deluge above Ripple
You guys should stop with this. Deluge sure suffered a lot, but is nowhere close to Ripple who was suffering even before she become a Magical Girl.

Akane > Alice > Ripple > Deluge > Uluru > Minael = Mana

>Ranking suffering

You guys are faggot, how can you even compare who feel sadder and more distress than who?

thats true, suffering is subjective, so we shouldn't do that

I don't.

Have a Lapis.

It's ok because Mary knows she a piece of shit so just pound away with reckless abandon and always cum inside.

I want to see Bellsie's tail.

I wish I was a building in some bad part of town so Detick Bell would kiss me while doing detective work.

You´re right,but this is just an anime,so take it easy lad

vocaroo.com/i/s0xbaaVaTNNE
pastebin.com/6Yf6hf9G

what about the director's cut in Peaceful Days?