Masamune-kun no Revenge

The "I'm watching it for the doujins" of the season is just a few hours away.

These girls are cute but come on
>foremost girl gives me a Yukino vibe
>girl with bigger tits on the right gives me a Yui vibe
>girl on left has that amused air like Iroha
>MC looks like a cunt

I dropped the manga, but picking up anime since despite the manga flaws, it`ll be a fun watch. And yes, i am looking forward to doujins

She's even more of a cunt than Yukino.

Now just need Minamoto-kun monogatari anime

Girl on the foreground is spoiled Ojou-san
Girl with bigger tits is yangire maid
Girl on the left is irrelevant who
MC looks like Accel World MC

When did you drop it? Some Seo tier shit happened.

/fit/ - the anime in reality /r9k/ - the anime

More like the "I'm reading the manga and already know this is gonna be a massive shitfest, but still gonna watch it to see how the anime-only secondaries go absolutely ballistic when the show goes down the shitter" show

Pantyhose fanservice is cursed. It's always some obnoxious cunt or a slutty oba-san.

How important is the revenge theme? like, is it happy fun times generic harem with that being the half assed gimmick or does it actually matter?

It`s not important at all. While MC pretends to get near the girl for revenge, he very quickly just falls in love.

However lot of other rageworthy stuff happens.

I know the mc is rude to his mother, what else is there?

Same here, I already know the manga (and thus the show) is absolutely garbage, but I'm still gonna watch it for the shitflinging that are gonna be the threads

It's shit.

Just imagine every single cringeworthy cliche and overused trope in shitty romances anime crammed into a single show without any hint of satire or self-awareness

It can't be worse than Nisekoi.

Doesnt mean it`ll be bad. OreShura had shit story, but was still enjoyable anime and threads due to civil waifu faggotry.

It'll be present for like the first 5 minutes of the first episode

>without any hint of satire or self-awareness
I'd rather have this than the stupid self-aware about cliche but still use them but it's ok because we know they are cliche shite.

Oh, it'll be

Just you wait

I dropped Saenai Heroine about five minutes in because of that shit.

Nisekoi wasn't even bad.

Watching this shit for notYukino.

Saekano is literally the best plain old harem of the decade.

I liked everyone BUT Eriri

I admit I haven't watched many harems but in my opinion it's between than and Walkure Romanze, mostly because they are almost the only two harems I remember watching.

Does Rokujouma count as harem? because if yes, that's my pick.

You can't be serious. Never-mind that, Saekano is nowhere near as good as Yahari.

Masamune-kun's story is next level shit, although the threads are gonna be a wild ride with all the waifuwars shitflinging

I forgot about Rokujouma. They are tied for the best then.

It is actually as bad and stupid as Nisekoi?

Talking about waifus, is there a tomboy I can root for in her inevitable path to defeat?

It'll at least be better than the battle harem waifu wars a la Bahamut/Hundred/Rakudai/Asterisk

Yahari isn't a harem until Iroha is introduced. Until then it's a love triangle at worst.

Does Iroha actually like 8man? What the hell do people see in her?

Will we see Saekano levels of shitposting?

Depends if there's the divisive tsundere like Eriri

No, we`ll see comfy civil waifu praising of Girlish Number

Yes, it's Nisekoi levels of stupid

Not really, there is a tomboy in the MC's group but she isn't even in the contest

Probably, once they introduce best girl and it goes romantic triangle bullshit

Iroha is literally best girl. It seems she has slowly developed feeling for 8man.

LET ME SPOIL IT FOR YOU, FRIEND.
Man girl is a turbo cunt, but she was in love with this fat kid and then he just suddenly vanished and moved somewhere else without a word while she was really depressed over family issues.
From the MC's point of view, she told him to fuck off and that she hated him because he was fat and useless, so he ran off crying like a girl and moved in with his grandfather up in the mountains and got /fit/, then came back because he wanted to meet her again and make her wet so that he could humiliate her by cruelly rejecting her.
Neither of these are correct memory of what happened. Turbo cunt's maid hated her and decided she would pretend to be her in order to drive away the cunt's only friend when she was at her lowest. Then she realized the new guy was the fat kid and approached him to help him with his revenge.

That's fine, as long as there's a Yae equivalent to shit on.

That won't happen. The girls in Girlish Number weren't competing over any guy, that's the only reason the waifu wars were so laid back.

Never liked her attitude but I haven't started reading since S2 apparently left off on a weird spot.

So it's Nisekoi with a hint of Haganai.

I guess as long as it doesn't take a decade to reach a conclusion that doesn't fuck itself up, it couldn't get worse.

Depends on whether or not THK follows this series.

Same here. I had read the novels but after season 2 aired I kind of lost interest or drive to read any further.

>Masamune-kun no Revenge
>it isn't about Masamune subtly making his bitchy gf fatter until she can't go to the toilet without assistance

I remember when anime was GOOD.

>>it isn't about Masamune subtly making his bitchy gf fatter until she can't go to the toilet without assistance
Watashi ga Motete, I remember the mc getting fat again in one episode and the girl wanted her to stay like this.

I've dropped the manga but I can't wait for the shitstorms

The main girls spends 90% of her time eating, in places where no one can see her.

Sadly, her organism is incapabble of getting fat.

If Megumifags jump all over "that" girl and shitpost non-stop at "that" girl, then maybe we will.

When did you drop it? At the doppelganger NTR like everyone else?

The plot in a nutshell:

MC is a dick and main girl is a bitch. That's why they're perfect for each other. But the twist is that they are actually sweet to the respective person they are in love with since childhood, and said respective person is none other than MC and the main girl. The thing with that, MC knows that the main girl is that person, but she doesn't know that MC is that person. MC is out for revenge because he thought she rejected him harshly years ago. Despite that premise, MC and main girl find themselves being oddly attracted to each other, as shown in their squabbles and banter. Eventually the MC found out that he was deceived and main girl discovered who the MC really is. From then on, MC and main girl will start to date and finish via a classic rom-com ending.

>genki class rep rejected, reeeee
>dere dere Neko rejected, reeeee
>trap best girl, muh penis, totally not gay XD
>hurr durr why is MC such a faggot, he can have any girl
>/fit/ experts
>forced comparisons to Oregairu
>N T R
>hurr durr how can she like a fat guy, fucking dropped
>ntrfags mad when their magical realm gets ruined
>maid a shit, Aki dindu nuffin
And it's not even the greatest shitfest of the season.

God this one is so shit but I don't have the heart to drop it because the designs are so good.

Fuck I'm going to hate every week of watching this garbage.

Are they even trying to make GOOD anime anymore?

Aki is best girl.

>designs are so good
That they are.

I wanted to argue but I can't. Saekano is the last anime I remember having good pantyhose fanservice.

As a Yaharifag and Saekanofag who has run those threads into the ground personally should I watch this?

MARY SUE
A
R
Y

S
U
E

This.
For once, I didn't want to follow my dick.

Tiv should just tell the writter to go fuck himself and just draw doujins of the characters

Shut up nerd, you wanted to follow me.

Is this NTR?

No, it's even worse.
Separated childhood friends with a mutual crush.

There is an NTR arc thrown in for good measure

Not really. She has flaws and not everyone in the setting likes her. As far as being "flawless" is concern, prez is it.

AKI A SHIT
MEIDO A CUNT

NOPAN A BEST

yup

You a shit.

>NOPAN
Literally who?

It jsut keeps getting stupider and stupider after that, you should pick it back up and read it ironically like the rest of us who still keep up with this crapfest

Aki > Vice Pres > Imouto > Everyone else > Maid > Neko

>notYukino with a BAKA side
Can't wait.

Is she clumsy?

A little bit.

>hurr durr it was the maid the whole time
The convenient fat clone was stupid enough.

Is she a classic or modern tsundere?

>it's a 'maid ruins everything for everyone, forever' series

Fuck you, Kohaku

Watching it, and it's literally going to be the first time I genuinely self insert. It'll be my horrible secret.

>people watching this for the ride and funposting
I think it will at least be fun. Fuuka and everything related to it is going to be straight irredeemable shit

No such thing. She's just tsundere.

>Male MC has typical pitch-black hair and brown/black eyes whilst every girl on the planet has genetic variation.

I know it sounds pathetic though it really does get annoying - the extent to which this trope is pushed, imagine if that were true and the genetic variation of every country on the planet would be quartered if not more in less than a century, it really helps kill the suspension of disbelief.

>Fuuka and everything related to it is going to be straight irredeemable shit
Why is that? I don't know anything about it.

Is this good for, you know what, kind of shitposting?

>NTR but not really
>people being pieces of shit to each other
>MC is a complete fag
At least it isn't a harem since none of the main girls are in love with the MC.

Delete this post.

Not him, but spoilers:the main girl dies within 30 chapters.

I hope SL wil show her putting those on.

Damn it Truck-kun.

AND THEN COMES BACK OVER 100 CHAPTERS LATER
BRAVO SEO KOUJI, BRAVO

The real question is why is the MC pussyfooting with his """"revenge""". He hasn't done one thing sadistic

>And she is the daughter of the main heroine from his previous work that more or less put him on the map
Seo just love giving his fans the middle finger and kick them while they're still down.

She looks kinda Jewish user.

Oh shit, I didn't realise the ED was Choucho, even better.

N-no. She's just as white as every other famous television personality.

Alphas don't hurt women.

>Jew is a race
The fuck you smoking?

>implying there aren't ethnic jews
Oy vey