Why don't more girls use this attack?

Why don't more girls use this attack?

How do you think you were born, user ?

This garbage still goes on?

What the fuck? Btooom is still ongoing?

It's very difficult to set up.
And I don't think it's too difficult to defend against, but I can't say that for sure.

Huh?

That's a reverse triangle. Usually people pull it off when they already have their opponents back. There really is no point in risking losing such a dominant position where you can just continue ground in pound for a meme submission.

Wait now that I look closer his arm isn't trapped. I don't think this would work in real life.

Please don't bring 3D into this.

Better?

That is fucking gay.

>the weak should fear the strong

Hey man just cause looking at martial arts makes you think of sex with dudes doesn't mean you have to project.

>Not the best hero.

Most girls are not as gutsy as himeko.

Is the MC still batshit crazy from grief?

>season 2 never

i need some follow-up to that INTENSE ALL-NIGHT HANDHOLDING ACTION

TRANSLATIONS WHEN

Because it doesn't actually work that way.

I disagree. It's not that hard to get into position.

The graphic is faulty. France needs to kick against the ceiling, otherwise she can't catch up to dense-guy who's started falling earlier.

Someone post the image of this happening with the guy questioning just what the hell happened in panel 2 for them to end up this way? Because it annoys me to hell and back that the laws of physics have to get fucked for such a cheap ecchi trick

She just didn't jump as high and spun faster. The scale is not accurate.

>Most dangerous dude is an emo 10 year old
>Everyone is terrified of him
>Manga frames every scene with him as if he were an invincible and unstoppable monster

My suspension of disbelief couldn't survive this series.

>She just didn't jump as high and spun faster.
That doesn't help.
g=9.81m/s² for both of them.

What if she uses his shoulders as a gymnastics horse to do the flip and spin then propels herself off halfway or so?

>got chocked out by a bitch with only one usable arm
what a fag

c section

Is the manga still on scanlation even, i wonder? It's been ages since i saw updates.

Main girl was a sex goddess.

Does their fucking satisfies you?