Monster Musume

I wonder if crab will get enough positive feedback on these three girls to give them an official name. Knowing he likes his pun names, what would they be?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kSleg#BuaHAjV
imgur.com/a/lY1YX
imgur.com/a/BQvDC
deviantart.com/art/Milk-the-Cow-655310756
sys.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well Sup Forums has been pretty responsive to them, that's a start

There's another thread up though it's autosaging.

Leech-girl has easily reached my top 5 easily. And Lamprey-girl is easily my sixth favorite character. Mosquito-girl is cute too.

1-10: Cerea, Cathyl, Suu, Polt, Leech-girl, Lamprey-girl, Lala, Manako, Darling-kun, Doppel.

Leechan is already grappling for waifu status with Tio and fuzz spider

>supporting the phoneposter

Kill yourselves. People like you are the problem.

It's not going to change anytime soon so whining is pointless รพ

See, the love of these girls has me convinced that things like bloodplay are one of those fetishes that you don't even realize you have until it hits you smack in the face like this.

It doesn't hurt that the girls are all extremely lovely. I hope at least they join as regulars.

I've always liked the idea of becoming a vampire, so I've always thought that having my blood sucked wouldn't be that big of a deal as long as too much of it wasn't taken.

Either way it's less blood-play and more the idea of someone taking something that personal and precious from my body while being clingy, loving, and careful about my health. Oh and them gaining something from it.

Huh, maybe it is a bloodplay fetish after all.

I may be super into leech-girl and lamprey-girl but Centauria is still my favorite monmusu.

>implying I didn't sage

The other thread is a shitposting thread for people that hate Monmusu. If anything we should keep this one up and have the mods delete the other one.

>Muh threads.

I don't see why everyone loves them so much. All three have the same personality and they aren't even really monster girls.

>Centauria
That had better be either a typo or bait.

Did you enjoy breakfast with your waifu this morning?

>Tfw Rachnera is nowhere to be seen in this arc

At least I have Mero and Lamprey girl to tie me over.

Rachnera is the final boss of this arc.
Turns out she's the broker.

At least that's a legitimate plot point that will set up an appearence for her in the next chapter. You could be a Lalafag.

That's a real possibility. The other likely scenario is that she knows the broker.

I'm to tired to post these individually.
imgur.com/a/kSleg#BuaHAjV
imgur.com/a/lY1YX
imgur.com/a/BQvDC

She had pancakes

how about a grizzly bear monster girl

she would give the best bear hugs.

I see Crabman has been taking pointers from Shamalamadingdong.

She knows the broker because they're her father.

Typo.

Ohh
That's a nice one

Did you do those? They're pretty good

Postcards are lookin noice this volume.
I feel like I've seen a leader version of the Cerea and Rach one before though. Same swimsuits but they're messily eating ice cream.

I think that one was a promo poster for the anime

Ah, was it print only? Always seemed like there was only rough scan quality of it online

Yeah I think so, I haven't seen any higher quality pics anywhere
Makes my dick diamonds nonetheless

Das it mane

Two great girls that go great together.

Like chocolate and vanilla, peanut butter and jelly, dom-that-has-a-repressed-emotional-side and sub-that-has-a-repressed-kinky-side

Shame most of their fans seem to absolutely hate each other

I've got a fever

No no thats mad cow disease not a fever.

Will he ever go bigger?
What am I saying this is Crab we're talking about

He's already gone bigger with Kaijsuu.

>sub that has a repressed kinky side
You're thinking of Mero

god, I would kill to be in the middle of them too

deviantart.com/art/Milk-the-Cow-655310756

M8 her fathers dead they get eaten after fugging
>never had any strong fetishes apart from legs
>wached the anime
>now spend a few hours a night tieing myself up, and teasing grills
I don't even jack off anymore I just tie myself up and tease girls I know like me because I get off on it

FUCKING KEK

>obese shit
For what purpose, burgers?

Spoiler that shit next time user

>Rachnera's father knows how lovely so called "dangerous extraspecies" really are, because his wife is one.
>Forms some kind of keikaku sending the girls to visit a human who knows how to handle them
>Next Chapter is just Rachdad and Cooliedad making dad jokes and embarassing their daughters

>STILL no scans of I Heart Monstergirls v3

I'd fucking cap and upload them myself if they just sold the damn thing digitally/on kindle

>STILL no scans of I Heart Monstergirls v3
Just wait until reddit makes an imgur album.

Exploring a remote corner of the Amazon, you find a village of Large Breed Arachnes partaking in a Coffee Bean Festival. What do you do?

It's always the same user who posts them too. I imagine they're on it.

Hopefully not get murdered for getting remotely close to them
I wouldn't mind leaving with a fuzzy wife

No, the broker is Darling's father. It would explain so many things......

Although I suppose he could be Darling AND Rachnera's father.....that would be a very original twist. (not)

sorry, still trying to get used to the board.

Smith is the Broker. She's did all this just to get more overtime-pay for herself and the MONettes.
"The Broker" sounds like a /biz/ inspired Batman villain.

Should the leech be called Leela or Lisa?

>"The Broker" sounds like a /biz/ inspired Batman villain.
You're absolutely right. How strange.

>Smith is the Broker. She's did all this just to get more overtime-pay for herself and the MONettes.
It's a possibility but it doesn't account for how Rachne seems to be involved.

Doubt it becouse Kino the matango was close to Rachnera after that spore problem was solved and didnt give any pointers that it was her.

More like Rachnera might know who that person might be as she could have been the one to take the broker deal but in the end she was confirmed to go in the normal way.

Rachnera met Kiira at the legit entrance processing for other species people. Making masks to deal with Kino didn't take foreknowledge of Kino's nature. I don't think Rach has shown any insider info on the vampire at all, for all we know she's back home re-rigging all her traps that the flood wiped out.
Rachnera is Bat(wo)man. With prep time she's unbeatable.

Rachnera is probably going to be Darlingbowl winner if Crabman caters to the popularity numbers

>Rachnera met Kiira at the legit entrance processing for other species people. Making masks to deal with Kino didn't take foreknowledge of Kino's nature. I don't think Rach has shown any insider info on the vampire at all, for all we know she's back home re-rigging all her traps that the flood wiped out.
You make a sound point. Maybe I was reading into Rachne too much as foreshadowing when it could be red herring.

>Rachnera is Bat(wo)man. With prep time she's unbeatable.
Pic related.

Rachnera, Miia, and Cerea keep swapping the 1,2,3 positions every poll. Unless Crab is crazy enough to do a "Who will win?" poll, don't count on polls for much.

Or he'll think "My waifu is second, so I'll just let both win."

The only sensible choice.

I heard it halfway through the sentence.

But who would win in a fight if they had full poison access/armor and real weapons/normal access to threads?

Would Rachnera like Resident Evil 4?

Rachnee vs a jobber vs a snek. The answer is clearly Rachnee.

Papi's dad really should be named James.

How do I fuck a spider?

pOnOs -> vagOOO

The spider fucks you silly.

>guy who usually uploads the I

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

Last thread there was an user who wanted me to draw an octopus mermaid.
Here is the finished product.

Either mia will win or he'll pull some bullshit where each will get their own darling. Or he might actually just go full harem and they'll fight over who is first wife.

Can Cerea get some kind of armor that's enchanted to grant immunity to binding effects?

She's never been bound so far while in armor. Maybe it's too heavy as is.

There's no way it isn't the harem ending as far as I see Crab's style going. He's too willing to please to let anyone be left out and he's not a good enough writer for clone shenanigans with Darling.

Though I suppose that doesn't mean he won't TRY to do that. But just the way the story has gone there are too many breadcrumbs that make it seem like a harem ending is the inevitable conclusion.

"It was all a dream" ending with Kurusu miraculously coming out of the coma he has been in since his suicide attempt in eighth grade.

Well a shota spider puts his penis inside the scary spider woman's vagina

sys.Sup Forums.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=151869032

Papal bulb user. Spooders don't have penises.

>reminder than M.O.N. is the best harem and they are all equally best

MON isn't even the second best harem

1- The main six girls
2- The bloodsuckers
3- MON

How many more harems is Darling going to have? They're gonna go back to the beach and suddenly he's going to have a mermaid harem lusting after him other than Mero.

probably 30

Blood suckers are shit. And let's not forget about bike cop harem

Shut up nerd

you have:
>a girl that can't die
>a cute, shy mono eye
>a big lovable ogre
>a kinky dark skinned shapeshifter

how can one harem not even be second best.

Tell me about Miia
Why does she wear the D's?

Is fucking centorea even physically possible ?

Didn't she say outright they aren't paid any better for all the extra work they have to do to make the exchange program work at all?

It worked with her mom

Yes, as touched upon in the last thread, there are apparently a lot of grave misconceptions about horse genetalia

Plus

>Fap in hand
>Put hand up vagOOO

No. Physicists have yet to discover a method for fucking fictional characters.

Mare butts are still butts