Make Videos Burning Them!

Make Videos Burning Them!
Buy a ton of Israeli Flags (White Genocide Flags, if you didn't know) and burn them in videos, record and upload to the net and allow the golden propaganda piece to viralize the video.

This is truth propaganda because they are the evil ones white genociding us.

Americans have a duty and moral right if they're white americans to burn israeli flags in video

This is the new trend, let's get it going!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Israeli flag vendor
Fuck off back to your last thread jew

im going to tell you a secret. normal people just hate the jews. if you actualy care about them you are probably a muslim

Fuck Off

I think you're a stormfag trying to impersonate JIDF.

Sorry, but I find it hard to believe JIDF is that dumb.

after you lad..

or you too pussy? oh and post time stamped image or vid as proof or GTFO faggot.

By the way, by the 0.00001% chance that you're really JIDF, contact me please. I'd do a much better job for a lower price. Sounds like the best job ever to post on Sup Forums, desu.

>T.bought bulk stock of Israel flags
Was this your get rich quick scheme? This is the most retarded shilling I have ever seen.

REPORT JOURNO THREADS

>buying
>not drawing and cutting with scissors

SAGE
How many of these threads are you shill jew reporters going to make about this?
You have 5 of them going right now.
Its really pathetic.

Are they paying you per thread, per post or per an hour there buddy?

Honestly i have no idea why they don't just hire aussies to be journalists or spooks here ay lads

Fuck off you journo shill, go find a story to get your little goys angry about elsewhere. Go make another article about what the president has for supper, and get all angry about that.

Well im not jidf I'm just a gentile white man who loves his people and is gonna burn some israeli flags and promote the idea so others do too in video form and upload it to the web it's a great idea.

You guys name call a lot but dont point out what you dont like about it. Nothing valid about why it's a bad idea. So I'll keep promoting it and get others on board

"Fuck off you journo shill, go find a story to get your little goys angry about elsewhere. Go make another article about what the president has for supper, and get all angry about that."

ZOG News Networks don't promote anti israel stuff when people say Israel did 911 so they wont promote me retard. ;D

the whole boards been under attack all day by these kikes, soros bucks are real.

post a video doing it right now so I can send an anonymous tip to the fbi

Burn a synagogue instead

You daft cunt, it's obvious why it's a bad idea and it's been told to you across multiple threads.
Your reading comprehension is fucking terrible mate, and the fact your still here only proves your getting paid to do this by someone.
The only question is who is paying you, and why they couldn't find someone better to do it

"post a video doing it right now so I can send an anonymous tip to the fbi"

And then what? Burning a flag is legal retard, antifa retards that the ZOG fbi that white genocides america CREATED (yes, ZOG is the only one creating "antifa") do it to American flags IN PUBLIC all the time.

I would be burning an ISRAELI Flag in private, anonymously.

If you want to stalk me, and then get an ORGANIZATION to stalk me for that it only shows you (ID: nodtwa1n) ARE A CRIMINAL WHO IS ANTI-AMERICAN and pro-white-genocide and pro-ZOG.

You literally are saying you prettymuch report anyone who tells the truth to the ZOG.
Wtf. You are trying to call me a shill at the same time.

You are a fucking retard. Or a fed.

Either way I'm doing it, fbi and you can fuck off.

Israel has waged war on the american people by white genociding us and doing 9/11 and attacking the uss liberty and jonathan pollard and much more.

So yeah, we're going to burn their flags, and upload videos of it to the net. My face wont be visible and i will be user.
If you want to stalk me over that or the FBI does then they are CRIMINALS because STALKING is ILLEGAL when there is no valid reason and stalking someone for burning a Terrorist / Pro White Genocide flag like the flag of Israel is not a valid reason to stalk an American-born citizen retard.

Not like they or you can prove it's me anyways retard.

I don't comply with STALKERS who STALK for no valid reason.

Jesus christ cunt, I had no idea they had outsourced their shilling to poo in loos. Times must be tough ay

some interesting terms highlighted there, why bring up legality? youre trying to false flag burning the israeli flag to help the anti semitism bill being passed around atm but you know you need a public record of it online as a paper trail but youre too afraid to use a platform more likely to be censored and with less anonymity
>pol are dumb nabziss watch what I make dem do hurhur
sage

"some interesting terms highlighted there, why bring up legality? youre trying to false flag burning the israeli flag to help the anti semitism bill being passed around atm but you know you need a public record of it online as a paper trail but youre too afraid to use a platform more likely to be censored and with less anonymity"

No. Haha. You worship ZOG don't you?
Fuck their bills fuck them they are white genociding us.

Burning a flag of Israel (the terrorist state that did 9/11 and holocausted the uss liberty ships and is white genociding us) is not something WRONG that WE DID.

That is WHAT THEY DESERVE. It's just a fucking flag. Why aren't we doing anything about Antifa burning flags. Cops defend them when they do that.

So cops are going to defend me when I burn an Israeli flag and fbi wants to make a big deal over it right?

You guys are wusses. Fuck all of you you are all cucked anti-whites no matter how much you want to try to convince people otherwise.

"False flag burning" no, there's no false flagging involved with me. Only ZOG does that and fools you retards with their Psyops and mass shootings which are most all FAKE.

So lets get that point straight. Burning an Israeli Flag when they have waged war on the american people is not a bad thing.
American born citizens have the birthright and moral right to burn israeli flags, upload the videos of them doing it and hide their face to remain user.

You are a joke, and an anti-white if you want to try to spin what I'm saying into something I'm not saying.

And you are also an anti white if you shill THIS MUCH for zog. It means you may as well just never do anything its too late and white genocide will succeed.

By your logic even saying something pro white is not okay.

>uses no racal slurs
>reddit filename
>vague direction, but stressed high optics
>almost random peppering of buzzwords

Listen, guys, i know running the last "trump will be impeached!" without any kind of fact check was bad, but this isn't going to make it better. Trump probably won't get a class action suit together to sue for the 300 point stock manipulation, but even if he did, this wouldn't get you out of it. Sorry man.

this is some of the worst shill attempts ive seen on here maybe ever, did your boss not tell you to lurk a while before posting your thread?
>antifa
>zog
>white genocide
did you get a list passed around before coming on?
I can tell youre female, hopefully you go click on some of the coal burner threads to see what youre fighting for while waiting for replies
sage

"False flag burning" no, there's no false flagging involved with me. Only ZOG does that and fools you retards with their Psyops and mass shootings which are most all FAKE.

So lets get that point straight. Burning an Israeli Flag when they have waged war on the american people is not a bad thing.
American born citizens have the birthright and moral right to burn israeli flags, upload the videos of them doing it and hide their face to remain user.

You are a joke, and an anti-white if you want to try to spin what I'm saying into something I'm not saying.

And you are also an anti white if you shill THIS MUCH for zog. It means you may as well just never do anything its too late and white genocide will succeed.

GET IN HERE LADS

all these horrible crimes and to get back at them youll burn a flag?
what else could you do

>Buy
How about no? No shekels for (you)

"all these horrible crimes and to get back at them youll burn a flag?
what else could you do"

Yeah it's not that big of a thing to do, it's just burning a flag, cheap and not time consuming. And funny too when people react like this to it! So that is why I will be making LOTS AND LOTS of videos of burning the israeli flag of white genocide and 9/11 and uploading it to the net and PROMOTING THE IDEA to get others to do it too.

It's a great idea. we can barley even speak out, without loosing our jobs if we did it with out faces and names.

SO YES. At the least, YES, WE WILL BURN ISRAELI FLAGS without the FEAR of what ZOG cares.

ZOG is white genociding us. Stop being BITCHES of ZOG you are all ANTI WHITE if you are BITCHES for ZOG and SHILL for ZOG this hard that you are Afriad of burning an israeli flag.

If you dont want to spend money on a non-kike flag dealer that's YOUR PROBLEM.

But I will pay a non-jew flag dealer to buy many israeli flags, record myself burning them with my face and identity covered and upload it to the net.

Fuck you all you are all feds and cuckold faggot anti white antifas.

Once you've burnt your flag then what. Does the world suddenly change or somthing, what's the next step in your plan

>cuckold faggot anti white antifas.
its like a 4ch version of that mongy microsoft ai

"Once you've burnt your flag then what. Does the world suddenly change or somthing, what's the next step in your plan"

The point was just burning the israeli flag because israel is a criminal terrorist state that is white genociding the white race world wide and did 9/11/2001.
It's that simple. There is nothing more to it.
They waged war on the american people. learn to read idiot.
When you are white genociding people, they may find out who you are and burn the flag of your criminal terrorist illegitimate state. Why do YOU have such a problem with this when it is legal for americans to do this? Are you a JIDF or cucked antifa anti white? What is YOUR deal?

"Once you've burnt your flag then what. Does the world suddenly change or somthing, what's the next step in your plan"
Here is the proof you JIDF FED. BUT CLEARLY YOU DO NOT CARE. So fuck off fed.
youtube.com/watch?v=3qFa9_JjlYc

It's funny and good material for the family and children to see online and understand that they are a terrorist criminal state that is occupying all white nations and genociding the white race off the face of the earth.

I'm not american dumb fuck

why haven't you been banned yet, rabbi?

But feds like you responders to this thread and the other cucked antifa-allied retard forces are going to hate on this idea becuase you're all anti white cowards no matter how pro white you wish to pretend to be.

Flag burning is degenerate shitskin commie shit.

Wth is wrong with you

>yes goy make anti-semetic videos and pictures on Sup Forums so we have a reason to attack you
>good goy

"why haven't you been banned yet, rabbi?"
Rabbis don't promote the idea of burning Israeli flags for the CRIMES that israel has committed retarded antifa anti white POSTING UNDER (ID: 9dZ/UDqb)

If we are all cucked antifa then maybe you have the wrong place friend. Have you tried getting reddit to do this

(ID: eJtRmE5N) says we should all go become cuckoled actors for blacked.com see:
">yes goy make anti-semetic videos and pictures on Sup Forums so we have a reason to attack you
>good goy'

So you guys think if you tell the truth jews are going to attack and holodomor you or something?
Meaning we should not be pro white and all go become cuckold actors for blacked.com by your logic right?

Stop spamming this shit we heard you the first 4 times faggot

you sure have a lot of energy, skip

"Stop spamming this shit we heard you the first 4 times faggot"
Nope, you guys asked for it for being suck anti white cucks this idea will be promoted for a long time now.

>this

">this" SORRY. No. we will be promoting this for a long time for how much you guys hate this idea. It shows you are all pussified anti white cucks.