>Make em pay tattoo

when? what episode?

talk about turning the other cheek.

Bruh pastors can be RAD too!
youtube.com/watch?v=LJR1CUoWSJo

Does he have some kind of gangster past or is he just the ultimate tryhard

all of them.

the reformation was a mistake

Remember. The government has more authority than Jesus, and you should always do what they say.

I wish I had a cool pastor friend who I'm totally not gay with

What the fuck? Who is this guy?

looks like a tryhard
>short sleeves to show off gym effort and tattoos
>greases hair back
>gets facial hair just right
>wrist band garbage for style

not a bad looking dude and im jelly of the gains, but this mans to vain to be a pastor

Why is he wearing safety glasses all the time?

>This is a pastor in 2017

>mans to vain to be a pastor
fuck you say about me, user?
youtube.com/watch?v=s-NwKD9laZw

>when you're in the world AND of it

I, like all Christians, need Church to keep me accountable and help me from slipping. I know when I was disillusioned with The Church about over 15 years ago I stopped going and thought that 'home church' (i.e. read The Bible and sing along with some hymns at home. Listen to a recorded sermon on the internet) would be acceptable but, part of what makes Church Church is the community.

But obviously I don't want to attend Churches that lead me astray or falsely either. So how does a Christian in the 21st century find a Church that hasn't been tainted by worldlyness/secularism?

Wouldn't his ass be hanging out?

>So how does a Christian in the 21st century find a Church that hasn't been tainted by worldlyness/secularism?
It's easier to find such a church in the eastern half of the country, and it's also easier in large metro areas. Presbyterian Church in America (not Presbyterian Church in the USA) is very conservative and literal about the Bible while not making up extra rules like Baptists do. Southern Baptist churches can be ok, but they become a little more cucked every year.

>don't want to attend Churches that lead me astray or falsely either.

>Greases back hair

What's the problem with this? Men used to put pomade in their hair all the time and kept their hair in order. Now everyone is too fucking lazy to do it and either has long bitch hair or some shitty version of a buzz cut. Respect to the men who still comb their shit back.

Who cares if his teachings are right.

Because hipsters currently are the only faggots who grease their hair back.

They were kissing in a pool

David Koresh fashion.

Pastor Anderson does not approve.

>Not being aligned with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
>A real pastor
pick one.

Pretty accurate. This past year alone was a travesty.

t. Southern Baptist

Leviticus 19:28 says, “You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you.”

"'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

Stop picking and choosing you mong. Why are Sup Forums christards the most hypocritical of all christards?

Who said I'm a Christian you mong?

Defacing your body is the same as wearing cotton and wool.

The "alt-right condemnation" was the dumbest thing I've seen out of the SBC yet. Political peacocking. They only did it to appease the liberal black churches within the SBC. Apparently keeping these liberal churches happy enough to stay is more important than ideology.

The rule against flying the confederate flag on church property a few years ago was passed for the exact same reason. If black people want to be part of the church that's great, but the church should not start leaning left to make that happen.

I wonder how many years till the SBC decides it's actually OK to be gay.

>"'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material"
Nothing wrong with that though

That was actually mostly about tribal markings and tattoos of idols

Anyone who goes to one of these "rock n roll churches" is a fucking retard.

explain this verse to me

how do you do fellow kids??

Many churches have collapsed under the constant pressure against them by kikes and marxists. They are still living back in 2012 when every conservative had to be a total cuck and mince their words because of the risk.

Hopefully more churches will realize that the right is on the rise again but unfortunately all of the high-ups in churches are controlled by kikes like the pope and most of the pastors are old boomers who don't know how to use the internet and only hear in the media that alt-right are evil neo-nazis.

Pastor dutchie on the left hand side.

Theres one church that doesnt bend its will
>Orthodox Christianity

anyone who goes to churches in 2017 is a fucking retard...

The greatest saviour can save the greatest sinner.

Pastor Douchebag here to spit the word of God, ya heard?.

Adapt to the new times or die.

they're not dumbass

>(((Protestantism)))

(((once saved always saved doctrine)))

Protestantism was a mistake

Honestly, I'm about to do LASIK and am seriously thinking, what I should wear to protect my eyes afterwards from UV and mechanical dangers. When you wore glasses you kind of feel the need to protect your eyes.

I like my pastors redpilled and based black
youtu.be/lomUE6MoxvA
youtu.be/EY1bFvVMOak

says the one from one of the most religious countries to exist where they hang themselves on crosses to feel closer to christ cause they are attention whores

HAHAHAHA YES BASED NIGGERS

Why do you pretend to be christian then?

ITT homosexuals discuss ways to destroy the Church.

Holy fucking shit, this guy is based from the future.

Thanks for sharing.

>gains
what are you talking about man? this dude looks small as fuck. just because you hit biceps once a week doesn't mean you're ripped or something

what the fuck are you talking about?

He'll be ready to storm Jerusalem right after he gets a call back from his coke dealer.

friedly reminder that
old believer >>> orthodox > catholic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pr*testant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any of the gorillion nu-christianity bullshit sects

>Its a Bieber gets a sketchy older influence who he will part ways with within a year episode

OP he could probably beat the shit out of you,

look at those muscles.

youtube.com/watch?v=ayWQGYHG2GQ

THIS is a pastor.

>the absolute state of christcucks