HAPPENING

>Vladimir Putin has vowed to take control of the North Korean crisis and prevent the world from staggering into World War 3.

>According to the Kremlin, Putin has made it his number one priority to prevent a nuclear war by intervening in North Korea.

>Russia’s Security Council Secretary, Nikolai Patrushev, has been ordered to counter Pyongyang’s nuclear threat by taking decisive action that will neutralize them.
yournewswire.com/putin-stop-world-war-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qMDqo
tass.com/politics/978014
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/yournewswire/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

neutralize'd

>yournewswire
sage

Kys neocon warmonger

Basically

This

>Putin to prevent the World War 3.
Now i'm pretty sure WW3 will happen really soon. Everything that Putin does just goes wrong.

This.

AND WE TOOK OVER
>>>>THOUSANDS

How you doing, Alalweed?

Hundreds of thousands of Russians will die instead of Americans? Oh the horror, better bomb le ebil Russia

KEK, fuck off.

wew

did someone find oil or something in nk?

Can somebody redpill me on this manlet? Is putin based?

read it in his voice, kek (you)

worked for the kgb, what do you expect retard?

>Saudi butthurt detected

>Hundreds of thousands of Russians died against NK
>we move in at the last minute to seige the capital along with China and SK
>After NK falls, hammer out a deal where SK gets up to pyongyang while Russia/China get their puppet in the Northern half of NK

>Trump gets blammed for not being the one to send wave after wave of his men to die first

For you.

Fuck

Well Assad is still alive...

>151856630
>Control
Trump had effective destroy Kim last support from China and now that its living line is about to broke "Russia" helps the transition of surrender as a responsible? Kremlin made North Korea system and nuclear program in first place, to brag about meddling the situation is an insult to the world.

I fucking hate Russia more and more.

Does Putin have enough diesel to get his aircraft carrier to NK in time?

Assad is more in Iran and Russia than in Syria. Most of its public messages are pre-recorded.

Pootin is as corrupt as average Honduras/Uruguay/something dictator, as dumb as Trump, as communist as Kim Jong Yn and as pro-refugee and pro-muslim as Merkel.
Yeah, dumb murrifats definitely would consider him based.

>by taking decisive action that will neutralize them.
riiight he'll just flip a switch and they won't detonate
...oh wait

dilbertman said this was going to happen.

So uhhh....we can bomb them for sure now?

>everything that Putin does goes wrong
>Moscow richest city in Europe

It's actually a good potential solution. Russia has been playing a good game of staying out of it stance, so if we've come to a point where the whole charade is just getting silly then this is a new ingredient that could provide the cover story for detante without any side having to show weakness.

Typical move for modern Russia. Question is if the US is going to be an idiot again or make productive use of the opportunity to further its own geopolitical objectives.

Moscow isn't Russia

>says the guy who gave them the bombs

>implying Israel didn't give Kim the bombs

This is such a hard experience and I'm sorry you went through it. I think it's important to tell stories like this. I know fostering is different from adoption but my own personal experience is related to adoption. I'm adopted and was recently reunited with my biological mother, she never "got over" the adoption even after 30 years and I feel cheated that I never got to know her when I was younger. It was difficult for both of us and I feel like my mother (who raised me) is now feeling insecure about me developing a relationship with my biological mother. My ultimate pet peeve is when people tell a pregnant woman to "just give the baby up for adoption" or an infertile woman to "just adopt" because it's so much more complicated than that. I would never discourage it because it can be a great thing but I hate how people talk about it, like you can just go adopt a baby like you would a dog.

This
literal fake news

>yournewswire.com
fucking kek

You just horribly mistaken him with Bill Clinton.

This. The definition of fake news.

>telling someone to fuck off whilst wearing the fucking catalonia memeflag

what is this timeline
is nk really (((theirs)))?
>archive.is/qMDqo
>Fury as Russia launches investigation into whether the last tsar Nicholas II was killed with his family as part of a 'Jewish ritual murder', at behest of Putin’s ‘confessor’
>tass.com/politics/978014

Implying the whole U.S. - Russia animosity play has ever been anything else than a tool of war. They'll go in and brotherly share the spoils like always.

>war=neocon

putin is gonna fucking kill you bro

Still has huge popularity in Russia and will win elections easily.

Meanwhile Germany just destroys itself

gg

>win elections
Kek

U mad. There's no elections in R*ssia, real approval ratings of Pootin is below 5%.

i don't mean he said russia was going to get involved, i mean he said it would be a great idea if the us could produce some propaganda that made it seem like they were to spook the norks.

>Muh fraud

That counts as involvement. And then if they really want to get real, just roll Lavrov out to make a pronouncement. That dude is srs bsns.

sage goes in all fields

>mfw russia controls north korea
>mfw us controls south korea
>mfw putin says he is taking control of nk situation as if he never had any

you all realize the koreas are a way of hiding the modern cold war right?

Reminder that this is the same faggot who keeps spamming his shit site here every single day
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/yournewswire/type/op/

Report and ignore. No, actually bother to click the arrow next to the OP and click report. Do it.

By the way, Russia is still supporting NK financially.
It accept NK labours who earn money in Russia.
It admit NK ship in that transfer mainlander Chinese traveller using.

it would have a similar effect but i don't see how an illusion created entirely by us propaganda without any russian involvement counts as russian involvement.

It requires Russia to clarify at some point what its position is.