Unifying Europeans into one super state

Thread to talk about the notion of unifying all of our people under one banner, like thr EU, just not cucked by Zionist traitors. How best to accomplish this. How does the EU operate?

Unity or cooperation is teh best term. European nations should preserve their own identituies, of course they share a civilization and blood but we can all cooperate the same way.

omg fuck off
at no point in history did anyone in Europe want this. the fucking picture you're using is after Caesar had absolutely raped the Gaul's into submission, killing literally hundreds of thousands of them. And Caesar did it because they were disgusting barbarians, not because he wanted a united white europe

Yes, but the no brother war's logo is perfectly right

>How best to accomplish this

Through natural evolution over the centuries - not through domination by an unelected cabal of continental cucks desperate to stem German war autism through forcing "integration" before its time.

This just means handing control over to the germans again. That never really works...

I'm sorry but what does an amerimutt have to do with this?

fuck that i'd rather fight on my own than cooperate with those leaf cucks. All I need is my Quebec bros and our beautiful women

Maybe because we all care about european countries (origin of allwhites) and don´t want you became a minority in your own land. Just an examplelook at your national soccer team, whites/portuguese are decreasing everywhere and migrants taking over.

Stop it

In case you haven't realised yet, your country is already united under one banner, and the EU is just a poor attempt of copying that.

Sure, and what does that have to do with a superstate?

g*rmanic and slav(e)oid subhumans are not my "brothers" just because a few g*rmans raped some of my ancestors in italy a thousand years ago...

My heart lies with my nation and its indigenous people, and my nation just happens to be a "white" one.

Soon the day will come, where all non-italians shall be removed from the peninsula...and we will retake our rightful place as rulers of europe

>unifying with Hungary

Conducător?

I dont want any super state i just want european whites cooperationor we will all fall.

>Unifying Europe unto one super state
Ofcourse thsi ahd to be posted by a 'Murifag. Onyl they are dumb enough to think that would work out.

yes?

Ensemble, confrère!

The shitskins will come for Quebec too. Better team up with whites

>brother
Fuck off, until every kraut is dead europe will never be "brothers"

They already are coming

Multiethnic European states don't have very good record in strenght and stability.

Yes Jamal,tell us more about that
rotfl

Been living near toronto entire life, every time I go into the city all I see are these grayish-brown people everywhere and gays. fuck ontario, Im going to saskatchewan to start a farm.

Second biggest WTF in history tbqh, first one was when the Austrian army fought itself

Thats a nigger answer, are you a nigger? Or maybe a kraut lover? Then again, judging from the flag, you don't know much about unity.

Was planning on starting a farm tho in the north, too many shitskins

yeah only problem with saskatchewan is the first nations. burned down my babusia's heritage museum 2 years ago. north west territories is too cold for me though.

It is, but i guess you get used to it, i'm from Quebec btw

It is, but you get used to it i guess, i'm from Quebec by the way.

keep trying on the D&C eggplant, it's to damm ((obvious.))

The obvious example to use would be the Catholic church in medieval Europe. Everyone maintained their nations but were all beholden to the church who could act as a mediator between nations or when Christendom was threatened act as a rally point. If you wanted to unite the European and Euro-colonial nations that'd be the best idea, no supra-governmental parliament passing laws and trying to integrate economies, it should be an institution that acts as the centre point of a grand alliance