Elon Musk is a fucking joke

>Inefficient meme car
>Overrated loser
>Almost as lame a Cuckerberg but has cooler friends that teach him how to not suck
JUST SUBSIDIZE MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Fuck this transhumanism worshipping loser

this is hilarious, OP
you're posting on Sup Forums and calling this world-famous billionaire a loser

shouldn't you be prepping your bull? run along lil sven that bbc won't clean youre wifes shit off itself

Couldn't agree more. Him dying when his meme car or meme rocket blows up will be bitter sweet.

are any of his companies turning a profit at this point? or is everything still just subsidized

EBIN

Well you put an EV roadster in high orbit around Mars, then we’ll talk.

He needs more tax payer funds to even keep the lights on.

Have you ever had an original thought in your life?
Seriously, do you just copy paste meme filled retorts you see on here?

>lecturing on original thought
>coming from the flag who can't formulate a political argument without spouting shit they heard off of their 40000000000000 youtube channels and Laotian lumberjacking forums

Don't get me wrong, he's more successful than me. But why does this literal billionaire's company have to be subsidized?

Because it pays to have rich lobbyist. He sold Paypal and made a fucking fortune which gave him the money to startup all these bullshit companies then went out on a "green" campaign getting donations from libcucks in governments giving him free money. He's a Grade A scam artist

>hurr I waanna go to Marse jus liek my scifi comic books I red as a kid
>Marrs rwelz
-t Melon Husk

VPN detected

>Buttmad swedecuck that has no spirit failing to understand he worships a fake as fuck LOSER

>Anti-elon musk shilling

Fossil fuel industries are subsidized even more.
/Thread

>Supporting an overrated meme car loser

>Inefficient meme car
how so?

fuck you faggot, we goin' to mars

this swedecuck is a fucking massive idiot who worships a fake piece of shit. musk doesn't have shit shit he's an actor.

He could probably run for pres as a dem and win due to his reputation alone

Gets tons of gubbernmint gibs.
Wants to send utter piece of shit into Mars orbit
All Teslas are better off in mars orbit than on Earth roads.
Somebody cut the welfare queen off already.

He is a loser. he's a deep state front man for DARPA. You can't see he's a loser?? You're a fucking idiot.