American food

>american food
>wonder why people are going insane

Hi leaf!

that's like $50 worth of quac holy shit.

Insane from jealousy?

I've never had guac but that looks quite good

that doesnt look bad desu

>american food
>mexican grill

That looks delicious. 3 meals worth, but delicious.

Fuxk chipotle just got food poisoning from one wednesday night, stomach is still irritated

Damn, son. Going by UK prices, that's like £10 worth of guacamole right there. That nigga rich af.

No wonder Amerimutts are obese

me on the 3rd row on the very right

Salad, chicken, guacamole. What's the problem, OP? Looks good.

That looks excellent.
Portions for 10 people, but still good.

>yuropoors
That costs an extra $2 at that restaurant

Looks like babyfood.

I never understood how someone could humiliate himself to the point to eating on a cardboard plate..

Cook your own food you lazy shit. It's an essential life skill that will ensure you live a healthier, more cost effective life.

looks pretty good to me.

They look like the sick bowls you get at the hospital

The bowls are only like 900 calories with guac and no cheese, you could very easily work that into a healthy diet. It's the sodium you'd have to watch out for desu

$50 of quac??? Avocados are like a $1.50 a pound were im at.

that shit looks good mane

Looks like the bottom of the shithouse on a construction job after the mexicans show up.

>I've never had guac
Do what!?!? I'm sorry... that sux

Where the hell do you buy avocados by the pound

>*Point flies over head*

Anywhere overrun by Mexicans and with a reasonably close climate to Mexico. Avacados are actually cheap as fuck and grow like weeds.

>going to Chipotle
Those restaurants are known for hiring illegals who don't wash their hands

I simply get them at the grocery store, but I live in Texas were avocados are pretty much sold year round. You really don't "pound" them it's more like mash them up since they are are soft on the insides. Then you just put some Pinto de gallo( if you want) then booom deliciousness

Listen to Hitler on this, OP its healthy and delicious.

Jeb Bush should kick your fucking teeth in. Then you could still have guac because it's soft and good. It's just mashed avacados with garlic, salt and lemon juice. Some people add cumin but it makes it worse IMO. I do like to add diced tomatoes.

>Chipotle
Enjoy your colon cancer hipster faggot

>americans eat this on a daily basis

Is that guac Jeb! certified? Asking for a friend.

>meat and vegetables
I don't get it. What's wrong about it?

With all due respect Amerifriend, one plate of that must be around 2500 Kcal at least.

The green slime, Guacamole, alone looks like 1000 Kcal since thats PURE oil and FAT. Avocado contains as much fat as a raw egg. I think they even use it as an egg-substitute in certain diets.

Then you have the fried stuff underneath, again 1000 Kcal because that delicious meat sucks up the fat its being cooked in.

The vegetables and the rest can easily make up 500 Kcal or more, especially if you hace potatoes hidden underneath there.

So no, that is by no means healthy.
Infinately better for you than high-fructose-corn-syrup infused Dorito cake with Mountain Dew icing.
But much worse then a FUCKING SALAD YOU FAT FUCK, EAT SALAD AND ONLY SALAD FOR 12 MONTHS, YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS ARE SHUTTING DOWN AS THE FAT FORCES ITSELF INTO THEM WHEN YOU BEND DOWN, JESUS FUCKING MARY AND JOSEPH! PUT DOWN THE FUCKING FORK FUCK!

Chipotles chorizo is amazing, sometimes its not written on the menu for some reason. Are they phasing it out?

>Kcal
what is that in freedom units?

>meme flag
>opinion disregarded

You eat meatballs at furniture stores, Sweden

There pretty much considered a super food:
1. Avocado is Incredibly Nutritious
2. They Contain More Potassium Than Bananas
3. Avocado is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids
4. Avocados Are Loaded With Fiber
5. Eating Avocados Can Lower Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
6. The Fat in Them Can Help You Absorb Nutrients From Plant Food
7. Avocados Are Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants That Can Protect The Eyes
8. Avocado May Help Prevent Cancer
9. Avocado Extract May Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis
10. Eating Avocado May Help You Lose Weight

Eating meat, vegetables, and avocados instead of soy. Based.

30 pounds divided by 25 square inches and multiplied by eagle.

Meatballs at furniture stores are good cuisine

That food does look good but I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it hahaha.

American or European eagle?

>I see food and I eat it hahaha.

no its fucking disgusting

F-friend?!
You... you mean I'm not a dog?

Your cum must taste horrid. But I guess no better than anyone who just eats fast food and shit all day.

>american """food"""

>this is what the average american consumes on a daily basis

>amerisharts eat this and wonder why they're fat
their body mass index is the same as their percentage of white genes, 56

>Chicken,rice, beans, and vegetables are bad for you

?????????????????????????????????????????

Are you mad because commies starve and die by the millions?

i'd give it a go desu

>amerilards think this food is acceptable

>doesnt know what portions are

These are pretty good actually.

>amerilards
>posts a video that is 1000000% mexican

>big fat dumpy 56%ers think this is delicious

Chipotles chorizo isn't even real chorizo, it's just dry sausage at least where i've eaten it, wheres the spice and the hardness?

Looks like a Swedish flag.

I never understood how someone could humiliate himself to the point of eating the rapefugee cum out of his wife's ass.

This is a typical Swedish school meal. Every student eats this for free.

What's wrong with it being 2500 kcal? If you're not a manlet and you lift those are amazing macros

Chipotle is fucking delicious. A wonderful post workout meal, too. I ate this like twice a day during a bulk. I went from 155 to 180 - some fat, of course - in a few seasons. I also went from benching 135 to 225.

This is an American paid school lunch.

what's the difference

LOL HAHAHAHA!! No just... no. You must be foreign if that's what you think. Come to Texas and I would be more then happy to feed you some absolutely delicious bar-b-q and southern cooking that will make you blush and smile with satisfaction.

Nothing is free dipshit. The public still pays for that, you do realize this, right?

what
the
fuck
is
going
on
here
???

kek

I've just returned from 4 months travelling over seas. I must say that America is only good for getting an education and making money. Everything else is fucking garbage and the society is toxic.

ah yes, authentic mexican cuisine from the place that might as well be mexico there are so many mexicans living there

Whats the difference between something dutch and something moroccan or indonesian

You know where your taxpayer money goes to? Your war machine dipshit.

mexican food ids poverty tier slop tbqh.

What's your point? Going off topic cause I corrected you? Typical.

Is this what happens when an American tries to cook?

Looks pretty good, so does the Chipotle that started this thread

As for avocados, I pick them from the tree in my backyard, and give the rest to my neighbors

Desu, I always say that Ikea should stop selling subpar furniture and rebrand to a restaurant chain

Mexican food? I wasn't talking about mexican food. I'm talking "TEXAS BAR-B-Q" Fuck the mexicans

>goulash
>Proceeds to show pörkölt
kek

That looks pretty good honestly.

>posts meme BBQ
Only slightly better than NC BBQ. SC BBQ is where it's at.

What you don't like authentic ghoulash?

Abundance intimidates eastern europoors.

I don't remember my schoolmeals being anywhere near this good

I always called that American Chop Suey. Weird.

>muh manlet
I'm 6'1'' and I eat around 1800-1900 kcal per day to stay around 85kg weight.
Maybe if I digged ditches all day long for a living I'd need 4-5000kcal per day, but realistically how many people do that?

Any of you fags every eat here? I prefer it to chipotle

I know your post is a meme but I feel the need to reaffirm that I know exactly how many calories (900-1000) are in a chipotle bowl, because I've cooked it all myself from its component parts. And no, they don't fry anything or use potatoes. Thanks for listening

SC has good BBQ too. I've been there and had some. I left full and happy. That looks yummy by the way

Oh look, a lying swede.

That's something you get for lunch then not eat for the rest of the day.

These are bomb.

Delete this. Calling it goulash triggers the eastern europoors.

fpbp, what an obvious dumb fucking leaf

Only poor people eat that daily. Most normal people only eat that once every couple weeks.

Who the guck eats avocado when you can eat turnip