I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks about him

I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks about him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just ask then

Fat slob, and a terrible military commander.

Smart drug addict.

whoa, was just reading his wiki page

this fat fuck had a mongrels IQ, literally 138 HAHAHAHA

I am banned from the Hugo Boss at Gardens Mall in Palm Beach for asking if they have anything in the Hermann Göring line. Fells good man.

Failure of a general. Should of just stuck to physics and maths.

One of the most incompetent men in World War Two. Literally admitted British superiority over Germans, as well.

Overcoat over coat

He was fucking awesome, incredibly intelligent, he literally owned a fucking tiger and would go out on hunting trips regularly, he also at the end of the war told his troops to blow up his fucking house because he didn't want people taking his stuff. He's awesome and kind of a role model to me.

>t. Mutt with IQ of 90

>Implying you have a higher IQ
You probably don't have an IQ higher than 110.

He should have been replaced as head of the Luftwaffe by 1942 at the very latest. He proved himself time and time again to be incompetent in that role.

One of the most incompetent guy in the NSDAP.

Hitler's IQ is predicted to be 145, is that a mongrel IQ too? It is only 7 points higher than Goering.

Not a good person!
killed 40.000+ hungarians after '45

Al Bundy?

Miscreant.
The problem.

BASED REICHSMARSHALL

youtube.com/watch?v=WjbsD-TYi3s

He kind of fell apart after 1941 though, htough its more to do with production rather than tactics. AKA, not his fault.

A failure. He promised Hitler he could supply the 6th Army in Stalingrad by air. He couldn't, he lied. Germany lost.

He also lost the battle of England but was too occupied fucking prostitutes in eastern germany

Sauds have Tigers too

He started becoming more incompetent the longer he took morphine. Still a good guy though.

Mr. Churchill,
You will have the satisfaction to survive me and my comrades in misfortune.I do not hesitate to congratulate you on this personal triumph and the finesse with which you have accomplished it. You have gone to great expense in order to secure this success, for yourself and Great Britain. (...) I direct these remarks to you, since you are one of the best informed ones regarding the true underlying reasons for this war and the possibility of avoiding it; or at least ending it in a manner bearable to the European future; and yet refused your testimony and your oath to your own high court of justice. Therefore, I shall not fail, while there is still time, to call you before the tribunal of history and direct my statements to you, because I know that this tribunal will expose you some day as that man, who with ambition, intelligence and energy has thrown the fate of the European nations under the heels of foreign world powers. In you I identify before history the man who had the ability to bring Adolf Hitler and his political accomplishments down ; but the man who will be be unable to raise the shield protectively against the asiatic invasion into Europe in his place. It was your ambition to enforce the Versailles Treaty regarding Germany. It will be your undoing to you that you succeeded. (...)
-Herman Göring