Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Episode 138: 暗翼の竜 – Anyoku no Ryū
(The Dark-Winged Dragon)
Gongenzaka and Jack begin an intense Duel against Zarc. Zarc then summons a deadly menace to the Field: Supreme King Servant Dragon – Clear Wing.

Script: 上代 務 || Kamishiro Tsutomu
Direction: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Storyboard: 山本隆太 || Yamamoto Ryuta
Animation Director(s): Noh Gil-bo

Episode 139: 闇に染まる眼(まなこ) – Yami ni Somaru Manako
(The Eyes Tainted by Darkness)
The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sawatari and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment, but…

Direction: 李カンミン || Lee Kan Min
Storyboard: 須永司 || Sunaga Tsukasa
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kim Hye-jeong

Episode 140: 魂のペンデュラム – Tamashii no Pendyuramu
(Pendulum of the Soul)
The fierce battle against Zarc continues. Ray appears before Reira once again, and tells him that there is a “soul” residing inside Zarc. The Duelists who have challenged Zarc also feel the same. A showdown between Reiji and Zarc then begins. Will everyone’s emotions toward Yuya be able to create a miracle in this battle?

Direction: 武藤公春 || Mutou Kimiharu
Storyboard: 小野勝巳 || Ono Katsumi
Animation Director(s): 川村裕哉 || Kawamura Yuya

Episode 141
Title and description currently unavailable.

Script: 前川 淳 || Maekawa Atsushi
Direction: 三家本泰美 || Mikamoto Yasumi
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 佐藤瑞基、長谷川一生、江原小百合 || Satou Mizuki, Hasegawa Issei, Ehara Sayuri

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x57ff7f_yu-gi-oh-the-dark-side-of-dimensions-eng-dub-preview-from-crunchyroll_shortfilms
ygorganization.com/rate-fusion-recycling-plant/
ygorganization.com/arc-v-upcoming-info-for-arc-v/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crow alive again, new blackwing support?? Pendulum blackwing please

>a resurrected Crow
BUY BLACKWINGS!!
>A showdown between Reiji and Zarc then begins
Wait just Reiji, no Ray or Reira? No hot steamy Akaba + Zarc threesome?

Fake and gay!

Noh is wasting his final episode on 138 and not 140? That is lame as fuck if this is true.

I wouldn't be surprised, given that Noh very often does episodes that feature Gon. He's pretty much the only guy left who can animate him, really.

>a resurrected Crow
>Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment

Oh yeah, of course this had to happen in his duel with Crow.

>A showdown between Reiji and Zarc then begins
Oh my fuck

You think as though animators get to choose the episodes they work on.

>Satou Mizuki, Hasegawa Issei, Ehara Sayuri
Can anyone tell me if they're good?

Noh has been doing one episode every 9-10 episodes. He did 120, and 129 last. It was expected he would do 138-140 range. 138 is probably his last episode too.

Fuck Crow. Why couldn't he stay gone until after the battle is over like the rest of the carded people?

If it's seriously Crow and not Sawatari who first manages to reach Yuya inside Zarc, I'll personally fly to Japan and strangle everyone involved in writing that episode.

post zarc boipussi

>Resurrected Crow
FUCK

All those jokes about Crow being the one to defeat Zarc came too close for a moment there but honestly fuck this shit

> soul residing inside Zarc

They are going to pull Yuya out and Yuya's going to defeat Zarc with Ray, I bet.

I guess anons here are getting better at predicting how the show is going to end.

>resurrected Crow
is ono fucking serious

Another DSoD sneak peek, featuring the remade ceremonial duel.
dailymotion.com/video/x57ff7f_yu-gi-oh-the-dark-side-of-dimensions-eng-dub-preview-from-crunchyroll_shortfilms

>and a resurrected Crow.
See, Crow confirmed to appear in the new series, because they can't stop sucking his dick.

>Let's give Crow a heroic death
>And resurrect him!
You win Ono. I literally can't write a situation more ridiculous than the one you've created. And I take pride in my ability to exaggerate.

>Sawatari is back
>reiji is most likely going to go all out and shill DDDs
SAVED
A
V
E
D

>crow
>not asuka
They might as well just never creater Mieru too if they were going to treat Rituals like a joke

>ygorganization.com/rate-fusion-recycling-plant/
Sneak peek is literally Ritual Sanctuary for Fusions.
I expect now for Synchros and Xyz

BUY BLACKWINGS, GOYIM!

>137: The Rebellious Supreme King Servant Dragon
>138: The Black-Winged Dragon
>139: The Eyes Tainted by Darkness
>140: Pendulum of the Soul
So this means there will be a Supreme King Servant Dragon form for each of the 4 dimension dragons in each episode above?

If so, are they all going to be Pendulums (Xyz, Synchro, Fusion, Effect)?

>resurrected Crow is the closest one to reach the Yuus inside Zarc

It was supposed to be a meme, not a prophecy.

>Sora and Edo go down
>then Kaito and Shun
>then Jack and Gongengzaka
>then Crow and Sawatari
>then Reiji

Who will stop Zarc?

>The Black-Winged Dragon
Obviously Crow's new ace, user. Just like in 5D's, it won't show up until WAY after the plot gets going.

Blackwing need new support to compete in meta, buy new blackwing support

>>Let's give Crow a heroic death
Wouldn't say "heroic death" when literally Crow was a fucking idiot that gotten Sawatari vulnerable and would have ended up getting him killed if Yuya/Gongenzaka didn't convenient arrive.

You're joking, right? These are legitimately the most retarded previews I've ever read.

: The Black-Winged Dragon
The fact that this is litterally written like Crow's synchro monster makes me curious. If they finally give him a retrain of that horrid card that's actually good I'll let this slide. Seriously, it was pure nonsense, the original relied on the opponent playing burn and the manga one makes no sense whatsoever. This is the last shot, They made Red Daemon's retrain amazing, please fix this piece of shit.

Also, that user was right, Zarc is using jank versions of the Yuus dragons.

That's the title for the Gon-Jack episode. And I really hope we see sw forms of the 4DD here because that's the only hype this shite has going for it.

>The Eyes tainted by darkness

Odd Eyes corrupt?

>That's the title for the Gon-Jack episode.
What's your point? It wouldn't be Crow if he didn't overstay his welcome!

>The next Duelists to challenge Zarc are Sawatari and a resurrected Crow. As the two try to call out to Yuya through their Dueling, Zarc seems to be shaken for a moment, but…
CHILDHOOD FRIEND CROW DOES IT AGAIN

One of the good shot, rest is meh

Reji will save everyone. BEST FUCKING RIVAL and he is still undefeated

Urk, never mind, in japan Black-Winged Dragon/Black feather dragon is said in english and written in romanji the title has nothing in common with Crow's awful dragon.

Zarc will rape his keikaku with his big dragon dick.

>a resurrected Crow
>not a resurrected Dennis
>Crow
>not Tuskikage
>Crow
>not the Tyler Sisters
>Crow
>not Tatsuya
I could go on, but point still stands, Syn-Crow was, is, and will always be a mistake. They couldn't just have Sawatari and Reiji tag?

Not-so fun fact: Yuya and Asuka never met.
ygorganization.com/arc-v-upcoming-info-for-arc-v/

In all likelihood it probably doesn't, but they refer to it as "[The Black-Winged Dragon], Blackfeather Dragon" with the first part in Japanese.
Also, "Blackfeather Darkrage Dragon" is just called "Black-Winged Dragon, Blackfeather" in Japanese.

I'm pretty sure we all know that and are just memeing around. At least I hope that's true.

I'd say this is the third most retarded set of previews with the second being the confirmation of Battle Beast being 4 parts and the first being Kaito going full Crow by rescuing Ruri and leaving Shun off to die.

>Supreme King Servant Dragon – Clear Wing
So, where are they gonna release all of Zarc's new cards?

In Collector's Pack 26, of course!

Reeeee.... I dont have force

>Yuzu's face
You can't just draw it lower on the head to make someone look down!

So are all these people going to join in on a duel already in motion where they take a 2000 LP penalty and Zarc already has his ace monster and field set up?
Morons.

Looks like it. Zarc is the first villain in Yugioh who has defeated so many people

Zarc - Never satisfied because all the duelists he dueled after his revival were given stupid restrictions and in some, stupid obligations to join the duel, by idiot writers. He also never got to duel said writers.

>A showdown between Reiji and Zarc

What the fuck happened to Reiji/Reira tag team? Is Reira going to duel Zarc by himself?

Despite defeating so many people he's one of the least impressive.

Hey, you guys told me that I would meet a tomato, but I don't see anything except darkness.

Probably. Honestly, this is the one narrative arc that surprisingly worked out. Reira being his own person rather than purely a tagalong for Reiji.

You'll meet him, don't worry!

Not really. He's kinda average for a YGO final boss. They're usually really underwhelming.

Isn't he actually the one with the longest buildup, excluding Bakura/Zorc?

Arguably. Don Thousand technically had a lot of build up considering virtually everything faker was doing in zexal 1 was in service of the barian/astral world conflict.

For the user that wanted to see all the ace monsters in one deck. Pretty 'meh'.

>Neos literally does nothing.

It was the Barians in general that had buildup, not DT. Nothing at all hinted at there being some sort of sealed Barian god until he actually got introduced.

He is garbage after all, user. Let's not pretend that he can do anything useful.

He's just Ray's tagalong and lackey now, in the most contrived way

>Crow

Fucking how?

Don't question it, just BUY BLACK WINGS.

>waaaah muh unique summoning method!
>waaaah muh Yuzu!
>waaaah this isn't how my papi taught me how duels should be!

Worst protag by far.

Whenever Yusei summoned a new ace I felt so much hype, but when Yuya does it, it is so casual and not thrilling.

I'm so happy, my penis is crying tears

I don't quite agree. I felt more hype watching Yuya summon Nirvana High Paladin than watching Yusei summon Shooting Star Dragon or Majestic Star Dragon since it had a full arc building up to it.

Quasar is still the most hype summon though, definitely.

There's no way that they'll ever top CLEAR MIND.

At least Yusei played them more than once.

I think Shun busting out RUM in ARC-V 34 was pretty close hype-wise.

Why did they nerf transcendental poly so much, that it defeats the purpose stipulated in the anime?

He built Pendulum Magicians and then threw in the ace monsters.

Shooting Star had a whole arc building up to it too.

You're technically right. But nothing about Yusei acquisition of it does anything for his character. Hell, the entire way he got it was just via Z-ONE's charity. This isn't even taking the 25 eps of filler between Accel Synchro's introduction and the Battle Royale into account.

Nirvana High Paladin just had a much more focused narrative building it up alongside Yuya in Synchro arc...even if it all got thrown away as soon as XYZ arc started.

Enlightenment paladin had one too. Nirvana came out of nowhere.

Only Yusaku can save us now.

Because Konami is a bunch of Xyz scum.

Yuya needs a better dad.

You can't say that Shooting Star does nothing for Yusei's character while praising Nirvana for Yuya's. They both do nothing for their characters and Yuya never even uses the card again. It has no important meaning. It didn't have focused narrative. Yuya sat on his ass moping all arc and then got a card while dueling Jack

An Image that summarizes over 140 episodes in the spam of 3 years. This is what art is about. 10/10

Do you guys think they will have time to get back to explaining what the fuck Pendulum even is, its relation to the pendant and how Yusho and Leo (who also had pendulums) play into this?

Nigga, I don't even expect them to finish the main plot, much less worry about petty details of a once visionary idea for a children's card game show.

How does Nirvana do nothing for Yuya? As I recall, it was right before then that he had his epiphany about using his own style of entame. Additionally, I recall that Yuya generally was done moping at 73, where he resolved to git gud to make the city listen, after which he BTFO shinji by making his plays reflect his argument. That's a fairly concise enough progression, even while leaving out all the other stuff that furthers the narrative thread of yuya's development. Its nuances might have been entirely thrown aside after 103, but the fact that Yuya developed does remain.

>Ray speaks through Reira again

But he never played it anymore...

Reira becomes a ghost telephone. So much for the next Jack atlas.

konamis way of saying FUCK to synchro

Memes aside, do they really despise Synchro?

I believe they despise Ono, and Ono loves synchro.

>crow comes back
>sawatari gets another duel
>both of them lose anyways

[U N D E F E A T E D M I A M I C H A M P I O N]

But Yuya wasn't using his own style of entame. He was still clinging to his dad as late as the Sergei and Barrett duel. That was when he threw away his dad's way of dueling. He was moping while isolated during Serena vs Yugo. Yuya never had an epiphany. Things just happened. He never connected to the people of the city. Everything was about him and how he felt.

Zarc is both a blessing and a curse. He destroys people you want to see dying, like Kaito or Crow, but also murders the scrubs you like, like Sora, The Man, or Sawatari.

>Rank-Up Arena
Field Spell
Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; add 1 “Rank-Up-Magic” Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn: You can target any number of monsters in your graveyard that were detached as material; Shuffle all those cards into your deck, Then draw the same number of cards equal to the number of cards shuffled back into the deck

This is an effect I would like to see for Rank-Up, if everything is getting a field spell.

Once again, Synchro proves to be the one left out. What would you search for? Tuners? Discarding 1 card to get ANY tuner? I don't think so. Discard a non-tuner monster and search a tuner with a level equal to the discarded monster? It won't be played.

Yes, but other than that and Zarc and Ray's relationship, don't think the writers will bother with anything else at this rate even though there's still lots such as
>Himika's involvement in the plot and her plans for a new wave of Lancers
>Reira's full origin and an explanation between him, Ray, and his plot involvement
>The relationship of the Akabas in general. Was Himika also a resident of the original dimension and Ray's mother? What about Reiji or was he another Reira in their eyes?
>Where the hell Jean went after the wormhole sucked him and was there any point for him to be an Academia defect?
>Where the hell is Barret?
>Entermachines
>Ryozanpaku School's acquirement of fusion summoning
>Dueling energy for the various summoning methods
>That Pendulum card Nakajima offered to Shun
>Dennis's card
>Allen's relationship with Anna
>The full history of Yuto and Shun's friendship
>Details about the Heartland Duel School
>How the hell is Kaito You Show material?
>Yusho and Dennis's time in Xyz
>Life in Academia and the basics on their military
>Leo managing to amass said military, but still be incompetent with things like not having 2 of his spies never meeting each other, let alone collaborating to help with taking over Synchro and Standard, even if Standard wasn't the enemy
>Dennis and Yuri
>How the hell can the sealed cards of the majority of Heartland and a few extra duelists here and there be enough to power the ARC-V machine?
>Wasting 4 episodes on Battle Beast and not having it pay off by having him tag with Sawatari instead of Crow
And more that I probably forgot or can't be bothered to list.

Consider yourself lucky if Zarc and Ray duel.

>Where the hell is Barret?
Well indeed, where the fuck is that guy.
Wasnt his powerlevel around the place of Yuya at the end of synchro arc?