KonoSuba

It's like Re:Zero but if Re:Zero was actually good

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OQFCV
crimsonmagic.me/2016/11/09/gifting-10-p/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KonoSuba is like Slayers with all the boring bits cut out.

It's the only show from last year that was actually fun

Imagine playing D&D, except everyone is in it to have fun.

If only

All of these are true. Helps that konosuba also has likeable characters unlike Re:Zero.

Reminder, the authors don't give a fuck what you think.

Reminder, I don't give them money.

Konosuba isn't flawless. Darkness exists. The authors are allowed to have shit taste.

Good. I dont give them money unless they care. Also Re:Zero could be fixed by killing Emilia and forcing Subaru to have a motivation outside of getting that pussy, but nope the mangaka wont listen.

>Kore wa Zombie kills Slayer and wears it's skin
>Everyone acts like it's gods gift to anime
saggy tits lmao

>mangaka

They're both shit to be honest.

Yeah this turned out exactly as I thought it would turn out.

>Subaru's friends oneshot everything in the Konosuba world
>Kazuma dies a bazillion times in the Re:Zero world.

Who is this beautiful and intelligent looking goddess?

Her name is Megumin

No I mean the one with the blue hair and nopan.

Oh, you mean the dumb, built-for-bullying bitch?
Her name is Aqua.

was kazuma dying funny at least? he's a funny guy.

h-how dare you insult this kind and generous goddess

imgur.com/a/OQFCV

Look for yourself.

Hey man, I love Konosuba but it's no Slayers. Slayers is real fantasy. It's not isekai shit.

oh wow, you spoil me so. arigato

kinda funny, didnt read the re:zero part since i didnt see the show

I'm willing to bet Slayers had been isekai if that was the most popular setting at the time it was written.

When does it comes out?

your mom would be a whore if that was the most popular setting at the time

i need even more translated isekai web/light novels to fuel my eternal addiction pls help

Why isn't kazuma in the "konosuba" part
But car&company are in the "re:zero" segment?

Finished watching this yesterday.
It was pretty fun.
Darkness is best girl.

no... its not even competing with Re:Zero

Weaboo neet gets sent to a fantasy world while he's in a tracksuit. Weaboo neet is surrounded by a bunch of waifu bait.

Totally different

More of a case of apples and oranges. Re:Zero explores the dark aspects of the respawn mechanic used in videogames and has a wonderful plot of a shonen hero stuck in a seinen world.

Konosuba is a parody of people stuck on a fantasy world and deals with the despair through dark comedy which gives a bittersweet saccharine feel.

I'll say the two series compliment each other very well.

How can actual Japanese people be Weaboos?

There's a reason the authors of both series are close friends, and are writing a crossover together.

would purify my dick in her ass

Well that was short and not all that funny.

re;zero was better tho

Please go respawn a few hundred times and think it over.

>redditsuba
>good

I like that Konosuba and Re:Zero fags hate eatch other
It's like some Holy Isekai war that can only have won winner.

Too bad that everyone else lose because Isekai is the cancer killing the industry

Konosuba would've been just as fun in any other setting while rezero strictly relies on the time travel gimmick.

But are the authors fucking???

Just marathoned 9 vol's
Please help

Start volume 10 and then watch S2 of the anime in less than a week.

Tell me your adress, I'll send some emergency lolis.

>and has a wonderful plot of a shonen hero stuck in a seinen world.

They were working on a colab novel, not just a manga though. I thought it came out in like a month.

@151870096
>say anything good about re:zero
>butthurt Sup Forumsutist shows up to moan
Without fail

>@151870096
Here's your (you)

When's season 2? It's soon right?

KnoSuba S2 airs at January 12.

So how does it develop as it goes on? Is it just endless skits? I liked the few eps I saw but I'd prefer it to actually go somewhere.

What are some other "Fantasy anime that are basically just pretend JRPG anime" that do actually go somewhere? I've liked .hack since it came out, and I'm aware of Log Horizon and SOA.

I want to purify my dick in Eris's ass.

>Both are shit
>Both are canonically retarded
Dont see a problem with this

>@151870096
b8

This

Just a reminder, there's apparently a LN segment for it, which is probably more involved.

One of the pictures was Subaru wearing Kazuma's clothing with Aqua and Megumin in the back. So i guess the LN is a MC swap.

The manga is just a short part of it.

>Subaru
>shounen hero

>subaru a shounen hero
>not simply an autist with depression

He has some nice faces

indeed he does

>no plot
>no development
>overused gags
>DEEN staple QUALITY
>isekai
>generic character designs
>saggy tits

is good?

Re:Zero was trash, but it was on another level compared to Kusosuba.

Thank god, the other manga bits seemed so worthless because they were full on party swaps, protag switching would make it much better. And I don't give a fuck about people being asshurt over this crossover, I think it's a really good idea and love it. I'd buy it if I could.

crimsonmagic.me/2016/11/09/gifting-10-p/

why stop?

>Re:Zero was trash
God I hate this meme. I think I hate the people who call it trash as much as the people that call it the greatest anime of all time.

If it was just a main character swap then Kazuma would do orders of magnitude better than Subaru on account of him being ridiculously lucky and good at making money. There is also the fact that he doesn't act like a total fucking retard who thinks he is the legendary chosen hero

Kazuma gets to fuck one of them later on right?

GEAR FOURTH

Only reasonable opinion here

He keeps managing to cock-block himself or get cockblocked

Although he did get a confession from Megumin

Megumin is just a child, user.

Puberty starts before 18 user.

Yeah, it commonly starts about 9-11 for girls. But you wouldn't fug a 9 year old would you user?

t. a pedophile

Well, if the fruit is ripe.

Well yeah, the entire appeal of this crossover is for comedy. Unless someone doesn't put a stop to Tappei's edginess
>Kazuma would ditch Emilia, bro out with Betelgeuse, try to fuck Elsa (and die), hate the shit out of Reindhart and probably join Anastasia for maximum jew efficiency
>Subaru would try and protect and help the three bakas until after being vore'd to death enough times by frogs he gets frustrated and decides to ditch them too. And would probably then get raped to death by Orcs

Kazuma gets used to dying on like his 5th go at it, meanwhile Subaru acts like a pussy about it no matter how much it happens to him

user. It's a fucking comedy crossover.

Tom Cruise gets used to dying on like his 5th go at it, meanwhile Subaru acts like a pussy about it no matter how much it happens to him

I want to fuck the meme girl

Fuck you and fuck Subaru

Why?

>Dying is no big deal and does not cause stress to accumulate if it happened in real life

Because she is best

>Kazuma gets used to dying on like his 5th go at it
And here on your right, dear anons, is a filthy anime-only secondary.

yeah, welcome to the club called KSWBTR;ZYNWJTSTRI

Well it wouldn't be if you found out that you don't die when you are killed

hey i've got a joke
why does subaru keeps breaking down under pressure
because he's made in japan

For all toyota suffering, there is no mindfuck in re:zero that come close to what the konosuba orcs do

If she puts it in herself while I just lie back, it's fine. I wouldn't force her.

in real life you don't have the experience of having died before and the knowledge that it has no consequences

This is a/a - anime and manga board.

They're both pretty generic isekai but at least konosuba doesn't take itself seriously.

Are you sure about that?

Yeah but not even a masochist would enjoy the pain of getting beheaded or getting an arm or leg cut, dying implies a lot of pain before respawning

"Being accustomed to something is scary. I died just now but I'm not panicking at all."

Kazuma - Volume 7

Go fuck yourself

Pretty sure there are things magnitudes worse in Re:Zero compared to Konosuba