She's right, you know

She's right, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9mYVi7WHyiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Giving women the internet was a mistake.

>She's right, you know.

Gay and women are liberal who support the open border agenda and the video proves what i just say.
youtube.com/watch?v=9mYVi7WHyiU

Personally, im a Fascist and i don't give a flying fuck about the fake western democracy and the women rights.

And we should care about that fat ugly cunt why?
Because of her centipede full "vagaihnah"?
also wtf is this alt-right? There's no such thing except reddit
Is she talking about reddit?

>being conservative and pro ethno state requires self determination and courage
>calls for white knights to come to her aid
what did she mean by this?

I'll call this exhibit A

I really don't fucking care about whatever she's talking about.

The Alt Right - whatever that is - is a meme. We're basically done for. I'm not worried about it. At the end of the day, I take great comfort in knowing that our civilization is not sustainable, and that we will go back to more sane times.

The White pill: Knowing that this shit will collapse soon.

she must be pmsing

this is no good
the white ethno state will have to import asian women

no the ultimate goal is to get them pragnant, bcause that's the most useful thing that they can do, becasue it's in fact the msot useful thing overall

but she and her female rights are part of the problem. probably sucked 10 black cocks every other day and then tweets about how she is pro ethno nat

I don't know who this retard is and I don't care to.

Exhibit B

I hate this ugly sandnigger attention whore.

Unless she has white children this slut is not useful.

>You need us to advocate for your ''movement''!

We literally do not, at one point in the future you will be forced to side with us.

Women ruin political movements. Almost as bad as jews.

I prefer them bluepilled in the kitchen.

>I'm a white traditionalist female nationalist teehee
>What's that? Have a husband and kids to make a traditional family? Umm sweety, if you want women to talk about ethno nationalism you should just stfu.

The only alternative is Tyrone and a beating.

If she's concerned about ethno nationalism and the white race maybe she should start having white children. There's nothing wrong with calling out hypocrisy. Single childless women shouldn't be lecturing anyone about declining birthrates and white genocide.

>YOU MUST HAVE CHILDREN AND A HUSBAND AT THIS EXACT TIME THAT ME, SOME RANDOM ANONYMOUS LOSER, TELLS YOU TO!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off, uggo.

Can you translate this to English? what's going on here?

Is she really asking for help from white knights to help her deal with internet trolls? LOL
>"Guys are saying mean things to me on the internet, I need an adult".

It's not hypocrisy, you fucking idiot. It would be hypocrisy if they never intended to have children.

This is our clarion call, fellow white knights. Heed me, gather 'round! Lady McCarthy is correct. We can no longer allow the peasants in our ranks slander our female thought leaders. They are every bit as valuable to our movement as the men, more so even because we need them to bring in more normies. This is no longer your little treehouse, Sup Forums. This is an important fork in our road together as a movement. We must stand up to these basement dwelling neckbeard virgins and tell them "ENOUGH! You will not talk that way about our female allies!" We have to be stern and we have to be fearless. It is the only way these neckbeards will learn to stop dividing us. Who's with me????

AD VICTORIUM!

POO

also women are the niggers of the genders

Literally who?
At this point if it's not on TRS is it even alt right?

>J-JUST LET ME SLEEP AROUND UNTIL I FIND THE RIGHT GUY, THESE ARE MY PRIME YEARS SO JUST LET ME DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT WITH NO REPERCUSSIONS.
fuck off mohammed

The concept isn't wrong. If you're going to preach about "traditional values" then you have to be the one to set the example.

Tone pilocing a typical female manipulation strategy. That is how they invade groups, castrade the male members and destroy the group. Women are like locusts, jumping from group to group and only death will remain.

>altright+

every fucking time

This. Most nationalist women don't give a shit about politics, they are nationalist because their husbands are.

Example: My Iranian sister got her nationalistic and feminine tendencies from her husband. She never actually gives a shit about politics, nor should she.

If you wanna be a Nazi then you deserve all the bullying you get.

She's not even pure white. She needs to get out of the limelight and go fuck herself if she doesn't like the heat.

>letting backstabbing roasties into your club

By this post she's already created an universe of white knights who virtue signal and do the opposite of what she's speaking bad of.

why would we want women in political movements
did the muslims need outspoken women for their movement lol

>democrat
>thinks he has the moral high-ground

kek

>TRS meme

meh

>feminine tendencies from her husband

Your brother-in-law is gay?

The longer they wait the less children they'll be able to have and the more likely it is the children they do have will be defective. Waiting till they're in their 30s/40s and shitting out a couple of autists isn't going to save the white race.

>asking anonymous trolls to stop

Thats you make it worse

>if you aren't making babies and getting married it must mean you're sleeping around, that's it. Definitely can't be doing anything else!
Kill yourself brainlet. I haven't had sex in 2 years.
Do you preach capitalist values? Why aren't you a billionaire?

No one wants them except for beta males. All the care about is the attention they get for being different and the money the can get from exploiting weak men.

Women are parasites who will water down the ethnonationalist message because they're afraid of being "mean" to the poor brown people. They can fuck right off.

>if you aren't making babies and getting married it must mean you're sleeping around, that's it. Definitely can't be doing anything else!
Kill yourself brainlet. I haven't had sex in 2 years.
Do you preach capitalist values? Why aren't you a capitalist billionaire?

why would she think men she's with endorse this behaviour? you ever seen a woman get harassed irl with a white knight nearby? men are naturally predisposed to protecting women as much as they are targeting them

omg this!

How bout no, if you give a shit about traditionalism and conservatism then shut your fucking mouth and stay out of mens business

twitter is so fucking stupid and ugly looking how is it still a thing. Should i read the larger text first or the text on top? Its always a fucking puzzle just reading screenshots

fret not, user, for i have your back
YOUR BACK IS HAD!

>Even though you support and engage in the practice of capitalism you're not a capitalist because you're not in the 1%
You sound retarded

>Women are parasites who will water down the ethnonationalist message because they're afraid of being "mean" to the poor brown people

This x6000000

>"people are trolling me"
>"the solution is to have men tell them to stop"
Yeah that'll fucking work.

What the fuck is she doing. What does she even mean/want. She's Anita Sarkeesianing.

I'm guessing she says "alt-right" when she means Sup Forums?

Obviously no women are interested in being grouped with spencer spergs

No, she's just not a feminist for no political reasons, but because her husband wants her to be feminine, so she is.

She doesn't think in her mind "the feminist revolution lead to the destruction of the nuclear family", she simply does it because her husband wants it.

Men of the Alt-Right are just as harassed. Look at how Richard Spencer is treated here.

we must import submissive asian women into the white ethno state. Only solution

Left/right its all the same shit both parties are fucked in the head unwilling to conform to their biological roles and places in society

>Put us in our place
Is she admitting that she knows what her place is?

She is on the one hand, on the other women have the Midas touch but instead it's shit.

Wat do?

>implying there's an actual club

This woman has never been to any alt-right website or community. She's just looking at gifs of roasties getting rejected.

Ethno nationalism is for plebs. I'm a gender nationalist.

They will turn into feminists after some time, the only solution is to enslave women and use the as breed machines. That will increase the white population and we can create a white aryan army.

anyone who claims to be alt right is a redditor or controlled opposition. it was literally made up by the clinton campaign

thats called gay

>Yo where dem patreon gibs at. I want dem patreon gibs.

CIA plants deserve far worse.

A shill shilling about other shills.
sage

>don't help the movement until you have carried out this list of demands

Sounds a little bit like self-sabotage, if you ask me.

>You sound retarded
That's because he IS retarded.

Exhibit C

>wanting women to run anything in your movement

There is only one question that matters:

Did she post tits or not?

"Fight our battles for us, goyim. You want that pussy, don't you?"

They will never marry. Just so you know. none of them will.

They are liars.

Exhibit D

Reminder that women will only join our movement after we've already won the culture war.

Are you trolling ironically?

>beta cuck is trying to deus vult
>prior digital footprint undermines everything

You wanna know what's funny? We gave nigger slaves the right to vote 50 years before we gave women the right to vote, which says a hell of a lot

>claim to be "alt-right traditionalist"
>undermine core principles of traditionalism
>accidentally validate the purpose of traditionalism in the process
This is how a co-opt begins. Next thing you know, alt-right will be an inclusive, feminist movement that believes in diversity. Do not be lured.

No one would ever disagree with me!
It's all shills!
Le God Emperor, right guise? XD

Meanwhile:
5 "is x white" threads
5 "twitter screenshot strawmen liberal hate" circlejerks
5 "Lelelele 2 scooops XD" threads

Kys, faggot.

>gets BTFO
>m-m-must be trolling!

>implying I'm not in jail right now and you aren't wasting your time with mentally retarded human trash.

I dont get how anyone can listen to tara mccarthy for more than 5 minutes without wanting to blow their brains out.
She has such a nasal and monotone voice and like all women no original insights so she just ends up regurgitating other people.
Godspeed to the people bullying her

>STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE WHITE PEOPLE TO HAVE BABIES IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY BABIES

Schlomo? Is that you?

>wah wah wah please defend me from the trolls who call out my hypocrisy!
It's a valid question to ask these women why they're childless and not even trying to start a family.

>next thing you know, alt-right will be an inclusive, feminist movement that believes in diversity

its always been like this though. they got their "based" faggots/trannies/token to show that the lefties are the real "racists"

i feel the same about that Lauren cunt

inb4 finknight

How about we allow them to convince other white women to settle down and have babies?

>implying there aren't a few halfbloods running around that hate the left for their retarded ignorance of race realism
to be a halfblood is to be nothing, 1 and 1 equals 0.5 in that regard.

Found the cunt.

seriously, the only effect of their videos is to fuck up my nofap streak. they should stop whoring themselves out in public

>How about we allow them to convince other white women to settle down and have babies?

You convince women to do that by being a man whos seed they want and not because some cunt made a youtube video

Stop treating women as equals they are not and they wont be the ones dying at the front lines in WW3

How do you know she's not pregnant, or doesn't already have a child?

>you should oppose the core tenets of the movement to give me the platform your movement categorically denies I should have
and for the very reasons portrayed

>crying for men to protect her from anonymous trolls

She's not wrong. Women should be protected and coddled because they're basically fragile children. Also they shouldn't be able to vote, though I am ok with them owning property.