Jew York

Would this state be cucked if that little nigger/jew island wasn't part of it? I feel like albeit being the the north in Yankee land, the amount of faggotry emanating from this state would be drastically reduced. Some NY fag correct me if I'm wrong, would the NY mainland be bearable without Faghattan?

bump. i know some of you NY faggots are awake right now.

take off memeflag

every new yorker not in jew york city wishes they were separate from the island. they get taxed the fuck out of because of the city and gun laws are complete shit

not a memeflag if you're actually from dixie. When are you guys going to kick that shitty island out of your state?

Western ny here. Most of the state is based except ny, buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany. Cucks have completely taken over all cities and are importing muslims by the thousands. Old white neighborhoods are being bought out by ragheads and niggers alike, white bars now have regular stabbings. Suburbs are lost. Cities have been lost. Rural areas are comfy and white as fuck but still paying ridiculous taxes to cater to niggers and muhammad's. Fuck this state, if I had anywhere to go I would have been gone 10 years ago

Yes it would. They've spread to smaller hubs that control the counties.

Don't forget sending their sect8 nighers upstate to make room for more immigrants. I live in a small town in Tompkins county. It's been a while but when I used to ride the bus to work there was a new nigger handing demo CDs every week going to DSS. You know they're from the city because they can't help but mention it.

this is what I wanted to know. Sad to hear the degeneracy is spreading beyond the containment zone. Are taxes as bad as CA?

Not sure about as bad as CA, but still crazy fucking high. Buffalo 5k/year on a 150k house. Probably half that outside of erie county but coupled with 8-9% sales tax and one of the highest income taxes on the country, your lucky to keep 50% of your wages. Country side is nice and white as fuck, as you can see from electoral map of 16. It won't last though. My neighborhood was all white 5 years ago, blacks and rags started moving in, whites started moving out. Probably 10% non white already and houses keep selling. Should sell mine and move south but I can't understand you idiots talking and I think you hate yanks.

>high taxes for a reason
>minorities still moving into sub-urbs
How??

Easier for minorities to get high paying jobs, white millennials have given up knowing shitskins have them beat due to "progessive" faggot politicians whose only goal is to destroy whites. Also I believe diversity was forced into our neighborhoods by previous admins

My buddy was up in rock tavern, only part of mainland NY i've been to. Was comfy, but nearby there were plenty of shitskins and hasidic oy veys. 8-9% sales tax seems unbearable. we've got 5, and that seems like too much.

What state you from? Do "yall" really hate yanks? Would I have a hard time getting employed? Really want to get the fuck out, this state is beautiful but so utterly fucked

All you need now is a wall around the jew central and Madagascar plan is finally completed.

Don't hate yanks.... hate carpetbaggers that move in, treat an area and its original residents as disposable and inconvenient....,these are the same faggot libcucks that are btfo'ing your comfy small towns are the ones hipsterfying and ruining traditional comfy southern cities and their outlying towns like Asheville, Richmond, etc.

And yea, from what I've seen the Adirondacks are one of the most beautiful ranges in the US, want to go long distance hiking there eventually.

I think the millions of niggers ruined then long before the libs

Cut away from NYC and the state would be red. I hate living here.

>rides the bus
>doesn't expect to be pushed a mixtape

True, I know this feel, trust me. Some thread brought it up last night, but a bunch of people were talking about how 13% is a meme, and there's probably A LOT more blacks than that in the U.S. from what I've seen.

I live on Long island and while not unbearable it's still not what it used to be...
The suburb I live in was 95% white only 20 years ago, the other 5% being asian/black. Now its bordering on 75% white, with a mosque and two section Ape apartment blocks...
There were no armed robberies, drug dealing, burglaries where minimal, etc
Now the suburb is deteriorating year by year...
Make Long Island and Jewhattan it's own separate state, and accelerate the downfall of this shit island

I don't understand how it manages to prop itself up with that many shitstains...... just the corporate elite floating it through wallstreet, international banking, etc.?

Went to college in Utica; most ghetto place I've ever been.

t. Long Island fag

As I understand it Richmond was always shit.

t. Carpet-bagged my way into Virginia.

West of Lynchburg is very /comfy/.

That's a meme. It's been BLACKED and hipsterfied, people just either don't remember or didn't realize it was going on (frog in hot water) and then randomly came to that meme conclusion. Lynchburg and Lexington are god-tier btw.

I'm west of Lynchburg closer to Roanoke, love it here.

I've enjoyed watching NOVA-tards lose their shit about losing their SALT deduction. Same thing for my old home of NY. Now the rest of us can stop subsidizing their out of control spending.

NOVA, Fairfax, RVA, and Norfolk are the banes of this state's existence. It's kind of getting out of control, which is what prompted me to post this, is VA going to become the next NY?

you mean New Amsterdam... gee I wonder.

Upstate NY would have better laws without the NYC metro area.
It would also be broke, since the NYC area also provides much more taxes to the rest of the state than they get back.

We were all at brunch. It's Sunday ya know.

it already is. You have one or two densely populated urban areas dictating the elections for the entire state.

VA is the same way; an ocean of red, but still irrelevant.

>one or two densely

Along with NYC, I see Albany, Rochester, Syracuse, Ithaca and Buffalo (and weirdly, Pottsdam?) as pools of blue in that ocean of red. So several major metropolitan areas.