Black Clover

BC is getting anime by Studio Pierrot.
Narutards BTFO.
Get ready for Naruto done right.

SOURCE:
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/yuki-tabata-black-clover-manga-gets-tv-anime-by-studio-pierrot/.110057

Can't wait!!

Isn't BC basically a naruto knockoff?

No, everyone keeps comparing it to Naruto but seriously, its far from it. It feels more like a Fairy Tail without the lewd teases. Of course not basing myself only in the magic setting, everything else, besides the basic shounen details, looks FTish.

Not really, the parallels are just there because it's the most generic shounen imaginable. It's not even bad, it's just, meh.

>without the lewd teases

>Boy with no magic powers in magic world.
Oh boy, never heard that one before.

Wow it's shit

I agree that it's meh, but the current arc is pure shit.

Yeah, i don't know what possessed him to go into another "war" or "battle" arc right after the last one.

Not to mention how quickly and easily his arms were healed after making a big deal over it, throwing in LN-original characters in a central role, and one of the enemies strongest mages instantly turns to their side after a sobby backstory chapter.

Yeah that arms healing was too quick

>Narutards BTFO
Why is it Clovercucks are so obsessed with competing against other series?
If it's not BNHA or Bleach it's Naruto.
Literally nobody cares because im sure most people don't even know what it is.

Goddamn it i wanna thighfuck Noel so fucking bad.
She looks so fucking soft

It's generic
It's meh
It's boring
It's going to sell like hotcakes

>It's going to sell like hotcakes
Hopefully not

>Studio Pierrot

>Shit manga gets shit anime.

Like clockwork.

>Studio Pierrot
Fitting for bootleg Naruto

Isnt this about a midget mc whos like 50 years old.
No thanks

Literal shit tier manga

its cliched as fuck, at least naruto had some smart stuff going on in the beginning

Be ready to get disappointed. The manga sells good already. The anime will just increase it sells

not a knockoff. But it's just a super standard shounen series

I was about ready to say that it got the studio it richly deserves. I hope it gets a lot of garbage original filler.

>Naruto
>smart