Now that Index III is hopeless, how will Kamachi ever recover its dwindling sales?

Now that Index III is hopeless, how will Kamachi ever recover its dwindling sales?

Someone important to Touma, Hamazura, and Accelerator dies
They all go nuts
They all fuck one of their haremettes to fill the hole in their heart

Best girl

SoL of Touma trying to get his homework done.

>you will never tuck Misaka into her bed and then fuck Saiai senseless in the bed next to hers
Feels bad man

>fuck one of their haremettes

Hamazura is the only one capable of doing this. Accelerator is probably impotent and Touma's sexual preference would evolve from Dorm manager Onee-sans to Rip and Tear.

Hamazura should fuck the strongest ITEM in full view of the others to let them know who the man in the group is

Ask Haimura to put Accelerator on the cover since Mikoto isn't working anymore

He starts writing Season 3 in 0 and 1 and inputs them into an anime maker program

There is no recovery, it's a sinking ship but still the only one he's had any success with. The only thing left is a slow painful death, maybe with a consiliatory series when it all ends and even fewer people care anymore.

>the only one he's had any success with
His other works haven't reached Index high, but they're still reasonably successful LNs.

Seeing how Kamachi is a computer program anyway, I see no reason he couldn't also have an anime making function.

Hell, it's probably
$ kamachi OT15 OT23 > mpv
or some shit like that.

The dipshits up top just don't allow it because it would put animation studios out of a job.

>how will Kamachi ever recover its dwindling sales
He won't. Sales will drop until only the most loyal core of the fanbase remains. And the main problem is not with particular volumes, but the pacing of the whole story. At this point of the series you would expect rising tension and rapidly approaching endgame. Othinus arc ended on a low note, we got two filler volumes and an unexciting arc without a well defined finale to anticipate. People simply got tired of it, unwilling to get onto another slowly accelerating ride.
NT10 epilogue should've been something mind-blowing, using accumulated hype to launch us straight into a new arc. Kamachi decided to push a reset button and go back to crazy idea of the week, and that's the result.

As for anime, at this point it wouldn't even boost sales that much. At least not enough to justify spending money on it.
Someone new to the series would have to go through 50 episodes of anime before watching S3 and then read ~20 books to reach newest volume.
Someone who dropped the novels during NT won't be affected much by S3, maybe a few people might give series a second chance.
Anime only fags would most likely stay anime only after S3, especially considering that unlike S2, S3 would have a proper conclusion. Unless they would decide to not animate WW3.

If someone wanted to throw money at the franchise, it would be a much better choice to invest in Railgun and rob autistic waifufags of shekels instead of trying to reanimate Index.

>Railgun
>having any chance of selling now

>Railgun
False. It's time to take advantage of the idol craze.

It either making an entire chapter describing in full detail how Touma's dick enter's Mikoto and 6 trillion years worth of semen flow endlessly into her pussy or making Season 3

>implying
Nips are still obsessed with biribiri.

Would that even work now?
NT13 didn't magically gain millions of sales and that had the most Mikoto bait excluding NT3.

I think it's still possible though. With all these stupid harem/isekai anime out there, it wouldn't be strange for them to fund another season of some old anime. But yes,, the chances are very low unfortunately.

Rather than try to revitalize Index, they'll probably continue to instead try to promote his other works. Index S3 would really just be a treat for existing fans.

As much as I personally enjoyed Heavy Object, the animated version flew like a lead balloon. I'm not sure how well the others would do, especially Blood Sign, which the animators would have to be on point at to not lose people at the introductory expository bits before the White Queen shows up.

Mikoto and Misaki's Groovy Mystery Solving spinoff

HO suffered from its slow start, misleading advertising and the idiotic way they announced it. The Objects themselves were actually done pretty well I thought, especially in the second half. For Blood Sign if they channeled the way they did Shana they could actually do at least a reasonably passable job with the summoning ceremony and the Queen would carry the rest I'd think.

Having 3 Magic Gods suddenly appearing when we just had all of NT so far building a single Magic God must have fell like a cop out for the nips so theres that

Reminder that this doesnt takes into account digital sales

>Implying his semen accumulated in the infinite hell

>Implying it didn't but Othinus took it all each time he "died"

I never realized how badly I wanted to see Accelerator try to tutor Touma.

What was the show that JC Staff was doing this year?

According to wikipedia they've got 2 shows starting this season then Danmachi spin off in April.

They will make a Season 3 once the manga gets to Brexit

I don't know why they don't just give the idol manga a short series, surely it'd do well.
>Brexit
Assuming they don't can it when it reaches where the anime stopped, that'd probably be in like four years.

That's going to take 5 years

Knowing the manga's luck the second volume 14 begins is the second they announce it.

Railgun should have been like that from the beginning.

>when the Incense Grenade is used, an Artificial Sacred Ground forms around them.
>Summoning and other paranormal phenomena can only be reproduced inside there.

Why?

The Blood Sign Method is a bit of a black box even in setting, so I'm not too sure.

Can Haimura and Kamachi top last year's meme characters?

>We go to England next volume
>Mikoto goes too
>For some reason, lets say Crowley magic, the first thing she does is fight Kanzaki
How would you react?

>its goes on hiatus after it ends the skill out arc

My hope is that Kamachi actually takes it seriously and neither of them jobs it like in the parody books, which have Kanzaki eating a railgun on two separate occasions.

If neither of them jobs then Kanzaki would smash her without AAA and Mikoto would maybe win with, depending on what anti-magic stuff her AAA can do. Not that Kanzaki would need to use magic, but it might have some bullshit anti-saint button or something.

I'm pretty sure he's banging Takitsubo already, but (un)fortunately, Mugino said they're all sharing him regardless.

I could imagine Mugino stopping Takitsubo from swallowing his cum and pointing at Saiai's mouth because it's her turn.

That's pretty hot.

>small girl killer, hag enable fuck
I so hope his sales will dry off completely.

>small girl killer
He only killed one

I don't disagree, but Kanzaki has one big liability if she ever goes up against Misaka.

Her sword. It's the same reason why Misaka was able to fight with Brunhild without getting pulped instantly.

>getting the most humiliating "sorry-no-last-words-you-dead" kind of death
>her killer hag gets character healing treatment
No thanks, it was enough to know his priorities. Coupled with the fact that the narration is old hag glorifying with Touma's taste.

Mugino is like 18, she's not a hag.

>Mugino
>not old hag
Please shut up hag enabler.

She may also get off to a poor start if she doesn't know that Misaka can see her wires, I still think she'd take it fairly easily though.

If he prioritized old hags then why did he make best girl loli?
Checkmate.

That's the best thing about Touma. He dislikes shitty obnoxious lolis who make his life shit and loves mature and refined busty ladies.

Not as hot as Rakko putting Frenda into a mating press and going to town on that Danish ass.

Then go and enjoy this shit. I know I will be happy once all of this finally stops.

That hardly matters at all.

Misaki a pile of shit

I want to tell Mikoto that she isn't saving enough people and that its all her fault

If you weren't a pleb you'd know Kamachi's killcount of "old hags" is far higher than that of lolis.

Frenda wasn't even a loli, but LRD will still complain.

Mugino survived, and even gets dedicated healing chapters.
That's all I really need to know his game.

She's probably into some really kinky stuff as a lonely ojou-sama.

>Frenda wasn't even a loli
Exactly, hence
>LRD
That claim doesn't even make sense.

This
I personally never got into Index, but I go through it just so I can enjoy Railgun more.

What about Heavy Object?

>Heavy Object
>Illustration of slutty old hag in a swimsuit
>Dies next chapter

There is a dreadfully low amount of Rakko fan art.

At least she has some.

Yeah, like using a realistic canine-shaped dildo that can take her ovum and replicate the genetic material to create artificial sperm for the sole purpose of impregnating a certain Danish blonde assassin that she's keeping in her basement. Repeatedly.
Many babies.

RakkoxFrenda futa doujin when?

A shitty non-Nipponese-steel one in a few months if I ever bother buying a scanner

I would enjoy the fact that Misaka got replaced by another level 5 and her reaction to it being Accelerator of all people.

>Index III never

Thank the Twelve.

>The Twelve
>Not Altana
Heathen.

Why season 3 never? What changed?

Other series became the dengeki cash cow

So?

Yes

Misaka has a baby now

As far as I can tell, Index will only get a third season in the following scenarios:
>Blood Sign gets a series and it flops incredibly hard, worse than HO
>Blood Sign gets a series and it does Monogatari numbers
>The novel sales hit sub-20k

In scenarios 1 and 3, it would be either a few OVAs or a cheap as possible cash-grab. Scenario 2 is a fantasy, but would likely lead to further Kamachi adaptations at a decent level of quality.

They beg a singer to come out of retirement so that she could at least perform Index songs again and drum up interest for the series.

It flopped hard and few care about it anymore.

So our last hope is to have faith in the Queen

pls no bully Mugino a qt and did nothing wrong

>implying blood sign doing monogatari levels won't drag people to latch onto it hard and it becoming a mainline series instead.

I mean, Nisio still got a lot of his other stuff adapted when Monogatari got popular.

Just have to hope they manage to keep people interested for the first three episodes until she arrives.

That takes time though, Index had Railgun to use as filler between its series. Blood Sign currently lacks a spin-off, so until the money machine pumps out some more volumes and/or a side manga they would need something to ride the popularity wave. Enter Index III.

It'll happen eventually, Index as a series is still profitable enough for a cheap anime in a few years or so.
At the very least I can see either an Accelerator or Idol anime

Is there anything at all that would gain people's attention until the Queen arrives?
The story honestly seemed pretty generic with all the harem shenanigans in the beginning.

Not much. The first half of the volume 1 is just really boring.

The idea of a yandere showing up grabs people no matter what.

Would have to be the summoning ceremony. Kyousuke doesn't really shine as a character until he's dealing with the Queen in the first volume, Higan is boring and Aika and Lu aren't enough.

I really can't see them ever cancelling a Kamachi series, even if it flops hard. Just looking over at its line-up, without Kamachi and his unique writing style, it would be filled with nothing but Isekai, High School Battle Harem, High School Romcom, and SI's. It would be incredibly dry. They need his work to provide some much needed contrast.

All of Kamachi's work seem generic in the beginning. It's always near the epilogue of the first volume and the entire second volume when it gets good. The whole first volume is to make you believe this is yet another generic piece of work before Kamachi goes full Kamachi and introduce his twists.

Will Kanzaki meet her destiny once more?

What does Kamachi bring?

Did you reply to the wrong post?

Yes, whoops.