So we've gotten to the point in EU tyranny that they want to use a loophole to bypass the countries having to vote

So we've gotten to the point in EU tyranny that they want to use a loophole to bypass the countries having to vote...

On their tax regime.

I know German and French assholes are going to come in here to be like HURDURDUR MUH TAX HAVEN (which every report comes out negative), but don't be fooled: This will give the EU the power to decide the tax rates on every single state.

That's right, it will have powers that not even the federal government of the United States has. We'd have shot past federalization.

And of course, it would completely destroy any country that isn't called Germany and France. Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, the Balkans, Spain and Portugal, we'd ALL be negatively impacted by this, and even high-tax jurisdictions would find that companies would move towards the center - Again, France and Germany.

Don't be fooled. This is the end of European nation states if it passes, and the start of the Federal EU we warned about.

Other urls found in this thread:

maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/82756/eus_nuclear_plan_on_tax_veto_crosses_malta_red_line
youtube.com/watch?v=_coAA6g-8RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the more pressing Question OP,
What is your flag?

We are fine. The EU is already dead.

You should be very worried, you're the other country they've very openly set their sights on.

Shit, put it in the wrong field.

You get my point.

>be Euroserf
>have no national sovereignty
>"but at least I have the 56% meme"

At this point, I'm just focsuing on making some side money and already have some options to move to the rural centers with some friends, even if it's a fucking hippie settlement. Self-sustainability is the rule and it's going to decide if you live or not in the coming crisis.

Or just be a sellout and go to Germany and France and get a job.

do you have any source by the way?

From a Maltese perspective, but here:

maltatoday.com.mt/news/national/82756/eus_nuclear_plan_on_tax_veto_crosses_malta_red_line

That's a nice flag OP, very accurate.
Where did you get it ?

These are moves of desperate unimaginative plutocrats user. The EU has failed, the sooner the failure is accepted and a rapid decommissioning takes place the sooner the member nations can set to fixing themselves. Preventive measures against future corruption must take place including a ban on all current EU politicians and employees (down to the fucking janitors) from ever holding public office again. The ship of Western civilization is presently crusted with barnacles and corruption making it unresponsive to steering, the time has come to pull the ship from the waters and scrape the hull clean of the years of accumulated hangers on. Failure to do this will result in the ship sinking in rough waters and it is such a bother building a new one.

Wow.

This fucking sucks man. And the only people that want nothing to do with the euro in my coutnry are literal commies. Not a single Right-wing Libertarian Nationalistic party. Fuck my life.

Google image search?

>Failure to do this will result in the ship sinking in rough waters

Sounds like that Argie sub.

I never used the 56% meme tho

youtube.com/watch?v=_coAA6g-8RM

>Malta
Shouldn't you be busy getting rid of your corrupt government assassinating journalists investigating their corruption?

EU shitposting is not welcome here, this is a non-retard thread

Found the Maltese official

So, are you German or French?

You dont know where Malta is? Please stop making Americans look retarded.

EU is shit, people should start voting against it.

You realize that the point is they're going to try to pass it without needing the unanimous votes it requires

Well it ain't like the EUroshits made any secret of it.

"Ever closer union."

Meaning, ever more Germany.

Why do you think we voted to leave? Had enough of that shit. Won't play. Won't pay.

Didn’t the EU in their recent address or whatever they call it say they want full fiscal union and anti-EU parties to be de-funded?

Thank fuck we’re leaving. Good luck.

No idea.

I know what and where malta is, but I've never seen their map, plus being one of the most obscure European Countries