Can you be this retarded

Can you be this retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

lastampa.it/2017/11/29/multimedia/italia/cronache/irruzione-di-naziskin-a-una-riunione-sui-migranti-a-como-s194b0KnHUiOacncHk0K5H/pagina.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're attacking our brothers.

There used to be a time when US Calvalry units had pictures of Rommel in their tanks. Could you imagine if you tried doing that today?

They should be more worried about black Somali muslim immigrants smashing Catholic statues.

What flag is it?

that's the fucking imperial German flag

Also yes. Didn't save the screencap but some black chick saw a white hood in a science classroom and started talking about an active KKK group on campus. It was a microscope cover.

Prussian?

>Can you be this retarded

or you can be so retarded that you feel the need to bait/shill/shitpost on Sup Forums

The Imperial German Naval battle flag, I think.

Isn't that a Prussian flag
>journo education

What did they do to that racist piece of shit microscope?

in the third reich it was changed to red with the swastika in the middle instead of the imperial eagle, which flag was then satirical turned into the kekistani flag with KEK the middle and the fourchan clover instead of the iron cross

Yes I know it's imperial german you dimwit. I'm calling RT retarded for thinking it's neo-nazi.

All the medias are saying "that's a nazi flag", even the fucking Minister of Defense (she's a woman that doesn't even know what a F-35 is, she claimed that they were useful to save people after earthquakes)
We are close to elections and medias are basically using every excuses to promote the "nazi are returning to kill everyone" narrative.
Is it working? The only thing I'll say is that my communist grandpa is defending skinheads

>muh fake news
neonazi flag - definition:
a flag frequently used by neo-nazis
Is the flag in OP's pic regularly used by neo nazis?
Yes.
Hence, the title is correct. Now cry me a river.

Most of the italian medias and our government is reporting that as a neo-nazi flag

It's definitely pre-Nazi era, from the Kaiser's time.
So this bullshit about a Nazi flag is fake news as usual.

Never seen an Italian neonazi using that

How can so many people be so stupid at the same time? Prussia was absolutely based. Any soldier who does not admire them has no business being a soldier.

RT is funny they hate almost everything western.

>cucked austrian

It's the Neo-Nazi flag, you ignorant bigot!

That's the White Suhpreemist flag of the unit that gassed a gorillion beautiful jewish babies, back to indoctrination with you, BIGOT!

One could say the EU is imperial so wheres the negative backlash on it? It's because the EU is liberal thats why.

Our leftist government is trying to pass a German-style censorship on fascist symbology and is trying to invent a nazi menace to unite the leftist parties in a single coalition. Some days ago a group of skinhead read calmly some slogans to some leftist girls in a pro-migrants center and (((they))) shouted at the return of the ovens, with the effect of promoting nazis because it was clear to everyone that those skinhead were way gentler than a random antifa

could you post a video or english text to that? I am intrested in the nazi and abtifa scenes in southern europe
pls share some stories

>german larping pastaniggers
your two time backstabbing has not been forgotten

lastampa.it/2017/11/29/multimedia/italia/cronache/irruzione-di-naziskin-a-una-riunione-sui-migranti-a-como-s194b0KnHUiOacncHk0K5H/pagina.html

He's speaking about the great substitution, don't know where to find something in english because only our retards considered this news-worthy