imgur.com/a/oZO9Z
>Random Nov20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Dec1
imgur.com/a/gQemX
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 2
*Yemen: Saleh launches a coup against the Houthis, seize multiple cities including Sana'a. Houthis are currently counterattacking in Sana'a
>Israel launches 7 missiles at alleged Iranian base in West Damascus, Sy Air Defense intercepts 4. SAA ammo depot is destroyed.
>SAA begins moving troops from DeZ to Hama, heading to Ma’an front, primary objective to cap Abu Dali, move to cap Abu Dhuhour Military Airport after
>Tiger Forces make final preparations to clear IS from DeZ governate, set up just south of Al-Asharah
>Sy chopper was downed by AA missile over W Ghouta region of Damas, Sy blames Israel
>SAA Republican Guard kills HTS commander “Abu Amnah”, after ambushing him and several of his associates along the Hama-Aleppo axis
>SDF announces new campaign in DeZ that will target IS' last positions along E bank of the Euphrates
>Sy government negotiator quits Geneva talks, says may not return, blaming opposition’s rejection of any role for Assad in transition
>Kurd authorities held local elections in N Sy, pushing ahead with autonomy plans opposed by Damas/Sy
>IS seize new Afghan foothold after luring Taliban defectors in w districts of Jawzjan province, set up a bomb making school for 300 children

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ammar82/status/937343541386403840
uncoveredsunnism.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/you-know-you-are-sunni-when/
newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
unvis.it/newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
youtube.com/watch?v=73nRhGIwrKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Death to Saud house

israel must die

DEATH TO ASSAD
DEATH TO HOUTHIS
DEATH TO IRAN
LONG LIVE ISRAEL

KSA is a major power in the region, I used the afghan war because the country was also collapsing (because it was in a civil war) like yemen is. I used a civil war where a major power intervened vs a civil war where a major power intervened. How the fuck is this not a good comparison? Chechnya was an insurgency after the initial campaign and saying a country was a superpower a decade before (it collapsed two years before, not 10) does not make any sense for your argument.

nth post for based Houthis

>Fucking with socks is hot
One of the hottest things you can do desu. Also best to do creampies with socks on in missionary.
>Persian women have been with Mongol, Arabs, and other men before. This isn't new.
True. They are an incredible sexy race of women though. I see tons TONS of muslim girls though down in the other area i live in. I'll go back there for college and maybe get a qt to creampie with her socks on.

hi, new here, tl;dr on yemen?
who is getting r3kt and why it's the houthis?

>I was right about it being the jewleaf

>i-i'm not arab
>i'm white
>i-i swear i'm not saudi
>He can understand Arabic and local arabic dialects.
kys saudinigger.

Stop samming worst emma

Ammar Aulaqi

A source told me that around 1000 Saleh elite forces are fighting the last battle in and around Saleh palaces and houses in Sanaa now, and that M. Ali Al-Houthi has given strict orders to raid all homes and hideouts and kill Saleh on the spot.

>this is what lies ahead of Saleh

Pro-Saleh troops are fighting fiercely around Saleh's relatives houses in Diplomatic district and Hadda area in Sanaa. Fighters' bodies and burning tanks are all around witnesses say.

>Houthis cleansing Sana

>tfw HTS now resorting to homosexuality to kill SAA soldiers...

>trusting houthis without proof

AL MAWT LI YAHUDI!
AL MAWT LI SAUDI!
AL MAWT LI AMERIKA!
What a time to be alive.

>kill Saleh on the spot.
TAKBIR!!!!!!

well sunni'd

>IDF:A short while ago, a projectile was fired from Syria at the S Golan Heights. The projectile is most likely stray fire from internal fighting in Syria. No injuries reported. Israeli army troops are searching the area
Fugg!

>khommieboi on suicide watch

Russia was a far greater power at that time than Saudi ever was. Yet they still lost against Chechens, despite having decades of experience of war. And it was in their home territory.

A country doesn't suddenly lose all the experience and capabilities in 10 years.

Also, KSA is not a major power akin to the soviets. The only way for your comparison to make sense is if the distance between KSA v Houthis is similar to Soviets v Afghans. But that only makes sense if you assume Afghans are much stronger than Houthis so there is no wider gap between Afghans and Soviets than there is between Houthis and Saudis.

But you cannot argue that Afghans during the 1980s were far better than the Houthis of today. If anything, they were slightly better at most.

I can understand Persian in a moderate way and some Japanese. I can also speak French and some Hebrew. I can pretty much understand Spanish and the differences in local dialects of south america and even Spain.

When you're not a subhuman retard, you'd be surprise how much you can learn.

Thank God I'm not Iranian "male" though. Your women aren't yours anymore.

Houthis blow up 'Al Zurqaa' tribal sheikh's house in Hajja city today after he tried to join Saleh's call for revolt yesterday. #Yemen

>this is how houthis deal with traitors

twitter.com/ammar82/status/937343541386403840

> Russia was a far greater power at that time than Saudi ever was.
Lol. Russia is irrelevant on the military. Always was and always will be. L In terms of incompetence we are literally the Saudi of Europe.

lower your sunni hypocrisy a little please

uncoveredsunnism.wordpress.com/2016/06/24/you-know-you-are-sunni-when/

>be allied with Saudis
>be forced to step back from being priem minister
>have to get rescued by granny fucker

>be allied with Saudis
>get put under house arrest

>be supported by Saudis
>lose civil war

>be allied with Saudis
>have to hide from Houthis our for your blood

>be Saudi prince
>get your shit stolen from other prince

>be Saudi prince
>be worst politician of the decade

>a country doesn't lose all the experience and capabilities in 10 years
two years. A shake-up in the military after a major collapse is exactly what will make a military under perform. Lets use the USSR again. After their purge in the 1930's, the military was woefully unprepared for the Winter War and had cost dearly for it, even though it was a victory.

>not a major power akin to the soviets.
then why are you using Russia as a comparison?

>far better
no fucking duh, they had full support from the USA instead of Iran. I am pretty sure if the Houthi had USA support, the war would have been over.

I like have some slut on her back blindfolded and chained like a good little cockslut that she is.

Persians are rarely Muslim in the US. They also have this unique look and are always eyeing men.

Wow, they blew up an empty house. What a payback!

Saudis have 20 million pop. Russia always outnumbered others.

This is bait or you are incredibly stupid
The Russian wasnt incompetent
It was literally too big to supply properly with the russias weak industry
Russian Imperial Army was one of the best in Europe and basically curb stomped the ottomans everytime and was able to grind up the Napoleonic army twice

irrelevant on military front?

Russia one of rare countries that can have expeditionary forces and expeditionary caimpaign is most complex and difficult military
endeavour.Rare countries can achieve this in terms of their military.

>was able to grind up the Napoleonic army twice
RARE, razing Moscow to the ground, having terrible roads and the winter did more damage than the army ever could

>uprising against longtime president Saleh
>he is betrayed by parts of his party and replaced by his vize Hadi
>Hadi allies with """""moderate""""" opposition, tribes and islamists and forms new government with saudi backing
>Houthi (shia rebels) meanwhile take over their province
>Hadi tries to play 4d chess by engineering a Houthi attack on his capital to get rid of internal opposition
>Houthi ally with ex-president Saleh and both actually take over the capital and then the northern half of the country themselfs
>Hadi flees to the south, hoping to trigger a civil war
>Houthi/Saleh alliance overruns the south, clearing it of tribal, Al Qaida and islamist scum
>saudi-led arab coalition intervenes with massive air campaign, later land troops and manage to safe the southern city of Aden and then resecure the south for the Hadi government (which has become a saudi puppet)
>Hadi has virtually no support and let his country be bombed to pieces, while the allied Southern Separatists, Al Qaida and tribes do their own thing
>Houthi/Saleh hold the north and the important cities, while Houthis mount agressive cross-border raids into Saudi Arabia
>israeli and saudi money secure western support for the saudi war and keep it out of the news
>whole war becomes an embaressment for SA, they resort to siege tactics to starve out the country, it still isnt really working
>Hadi begins to form emirati ties, at which he is placed under house arrest together with his whole government in Saudi Arabia
>Saleh suddenly turns pro-Saudi, taking over the capital Sanaa and many cities from the Houthis
>currently a counter-attack by the Houthis is under way in Sanaa

>fired from Syria at the S Golan Heights
>inb4 airstrike on SAA in 5...4...3...

Russia could always replace losses
France losing 35k men was a big loss to them
I didnt say they won
but the Russian army was able grind them down
Unlike Austria and the germans who lost and basically gave up after 2 or 3 major battles
also
>new

You'd think Assad would be smart enough to stop poking Israel at this point.

It's sunny this december but I'd rather see some cloudy snowing right now.

Under performe? Sure. But they were still far more powerful than the Chechens. The gap was massive.

It's like saying a 250lbs adult who lifts is going to feel tired and in pain after screwing up a work out and getting an injury but then using that as an excuse for getting his ass kicked by a 4 year old

>Winter War
Finns were decent fighters. And the Soviets of the 1990s were far more powerful than the soviets of the of 1930s vis a vis their opponents.

>then why are you using Russia as a comparison?
You brought up Russia by mentioning Afghanistan in the soviet afghan war.
>inb4 hurr durr USSR and Russia aren't the same thing.

>, they had full support from the USA
Haha nope. Full support means US boots on the ground fighting the war. That's not happening. What US gives to Saudis for "free" is intelligence sharing and refueling only.

America doesn't care if Saudi wins or lose. They just want the conflict to go on long enough so those Patriot missile defense systems gets put to the test for a long time so that defense contractors can benefit from the data.

>new
abuse me more RARE

Ehh...it really could just be a stray
I dout the SAA is itching to start fighting the IDF right now
Even the IDF thinks it was a mistake
unless some drunk conscript thought it would be a funny joke to start another war

>kinky

>USSR and Russia aren't the same thing
lmao, nice conversation but this is too much for me

>imagine

GUYZ, HOW CHANG FORMUT OF DA BORED?

Jej, I was lurking that thread when it happened.

^^Digets for Hezbollah

mashallah

newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

wtf I love Israel now!

Please archive it unvis.it/newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

>people in this thread are comparing the Soviet-Afgan and the Russian-Chechen war to the KSA-Houthi war
you niggers need to hang tbqh

>24 seconds

Do you think you can beat my record of 90 posts by ID?

>white and based

>ebin shitposting
E..ebin

>Ace of spades
>not 4 of clubs

absolute madman

stop being childish and start making shitmaps again

CUTE

>childish
See pic
>making shitmaps
Already am.

I could if I wanted to, since there is currently only about 25 people ITT.

please join in by adding in your thoughts as to why you think I am autistic

A..are you really Ebin?
If so why did you leave
Did you get banned
i..i missed you senpai

I was actually mocking the leaf for saying that famlam

you have to stop

>A..are you really Ebin?
Yes. Take my shitmap as proof.
>If so why did you leave
>Did you get banned
Moved to a new house, struggled with money (means no internet), back at square one, and that's all I have to say on that.
>i..i missed you senpai
awwwwww

i don't believe you
give me the latest syrian shitmap

go get a job you useless lankaNEET

Jokes on you fren, I’ve had over 100 posts by this ID when I parked as the peace sign kraut

make me ya dune coon

RARE, you are greatest ally

do not bully the megu

THE CHOSEN ONE HAS RETURNED

>i don't believe you
>give me the latest syrian shitmap

>struggled with money
> back at square one
Sorry to hear that man
hope everything is better now

i love cunny

Can i get in your cunny?

>i love cunny
H-have you actually experienced such an alien thing?

no i am male sorry. I love to rape cunny i meant.

Daily reminder that weebshits like this thing aren't based
>youtube.com/watch?v=GKFKl22j1RY
shut up fat

daddi doesn't kiss n tell

>give me the latest syrian shitmap
he posted yesterday

I'm from Iceland

ALLAHU ACKBAR
AL MAWT LI ISRAEL
AL MAWT LI SAUDI

GJÉMLIIIIIIIIIIIII

You stink of virgin desu

youtube.com/watch?v=73nRhGIwrKM

new OC exposing a certain jew in /sg/ incoming

Holy shit how will the Houthis survive now?

Weeb shits belong to Isis rape camps.

Here you go.

they will turn this around when the front lines get the next shipments of Khat
HD megumins are pretty weird desu

Shilling in /ptg/ has never been easier

You should try it out desu

>hurr durr

>HD megumins are pretty weird desu
Some can be good.
They're already making a comeback from this. Once Saleh is ousted from Sana'a, it will be easy to mop up the other cities, especially since the Hadi gov't is busy with Southern Movement chimpouts

>deleted

So why did Saleh turn pro-Saudi? Did he get bribed?

Something like that. Consult my latest Yemen Shitmap.

>/sandniggergeneral/ bragging about doing the work of shareblue
what surprise

>Happening now: Several Saudi-led coalition air strikes across Sanaa against Houthi concentrations in a last bid to help Saleh forces to withstand.

/ptg/ is making fun of us

Laugh while you can buddy, your country will be a memory soon

>shareblue
i am never sure if /ptg/ knows that those guys are just pre elections channers fucking with them

I wish Megumin would ride me if you know what I mean
Who is leading the Houthi rebels?

>be Saudi
>instigate a coup
>start losing in coup to khat chewing goatfuckers
>still get BTFO by them in the north
>mfw they end up bombing Saleh's bunker and kill him

And it's not going to be enough.
>Fuck these numbered captchas
>I wish Megumin would ride me if you know what I mean
What are you, a dwarf?
>Who is leading the Houthi rebels?