Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511659106306.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if a country loses a war its political system is forever invalid
About that Vietnam thing...

>"yeah Im an American nationalist!"

>*proceeds to suck off everything Putin does and retroactively roots against America in the world wars

Haha, shut up Eurocuck

Reminder that pro-Allies is anti-American. America's interests were not served by handing half of Europe over to the bolsheviks and giving Jews carte blance to run roughshod over you

Americans will never know what actual nationalism is like, or really anything outside of defending an economic system or serving some elites.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511659106306.webm

>handing half of Europe over to the bolsheviks

But the nazi political ideology didn't fail. Germany flourished economically under Hitler and turned the tiny nation fucked up by WW1 into a literal economic super power.

I unironically somewhat agree with this.
>British Canadians burn Washington
>DC is illegitimate

hahaha fight for freedom cyka blyat

Fascist Italy never used the swastika flag though...

this makes no sense in the confines that OP established user.

fedcucks BTFO

>this post
>lolberg flag
The irony.

Thank you Hitler!

>Nat Soc "failed"
ok

>Hitler's fault because you gave Gommies your equipment, did a retarded unconditional surrender, and abandoned Poland

Both Hitler and Stalin knew they would be going to war eventually. The pact was meant to buy time for both sides; Hitler struck first.
America fueled the communist war machine and even built their factories for them in the 20s.

In any case, what the other user said was correct. Half of Europe was handed over to the communists. FDR gave in to every demand Stalin made.

Just to think all of those would be dead by the end of the year... by their own side!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heil Hitler the liberator of Eastern Europe!

>lost war
>leadership class all killed themselves
>no legacy other than war mongering and genocide
>universally hated
>No successful implementation of ideology since 1945
>only paranoid retards, societal rejects, and perverted fetishest care about it anymore

how did it not fail? Even by their own ideological standards of survival of the fittest they are failures

if you don't know vid related you are not american.
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

>and abandoned Poland

you mean that country Hitler invaded WITH the communist that started the whole war in the first place?

you mean that casus belli that you started the whole war in the first place and ended up giving them to communists?

The pact would never have been made if Britain and France didn't intend to declare war on Germany for their resolving a territory dispute created by them in the first place,

>resolving a territory dispute created by them in the first place,

wait, you mean After Britain and France let Hitler rebuild his military, reoccupy the Rhineland, annex Austria, then called the Munich Conference together to give Hitler the Sudetenland? And then Hitler invaded Poland (a country he had a non aggression pact with at the time) with the communist.

really activated my almonds

So this pic means we're spose to remember we're on the jews side (even though the commies are jews too)

>started the whole war in the first place

Germany did that though, and then they got BTFO, and now, only retarded failures LARP as it

holy shit guys, this is big, military conspiracy?

>be amerimutt
>lose in Korea
>lose in Vietnam
>successfully invade Panama. Yay!
>lose in Afghanistan
>lose in Iraq

Really makes me think.

You mean after Britain and France imposed ridiculous constraints on Germany leading to Hitler being in power?
The Danzig question could have been solved peacefully but instead the British insisted on war by guaranteeing Poland. They even admitted the war could have been avoided.
>invaded with the communists
Commies invaded 2 weeks after the German invasion; the Germans were already balls deep in Poland at that point and it was a land grab by Stalin.
Regardless, Hitler wasn't building up the communist war machine and ensuring their survival. America did.

You were proven wrong and now you're moving the goal post. Sad.

>defeated ideologies

Thick mongrel yank media rages about Nazis being prevalent in their society every day. Accuses their president of being a Nazi.

Literal communists storming the streets on weekly basis, assaulting people regularly, marching armed and intimidating citizens.

Keep deluding yourself burger faggot.

>The Danzig question could have been solved peacefully but instead the British insisted on war by guaranteeing Poland.

Except it was Hitler, not Britain, who went to war over the Danzig question user. Good job backing away from everything else I posted since you got exposed as another clueless neo-nazi though.

>You were proven wrong and now you're moving the goal post. Sad.

I responded directly to you false statements user.

>Germany did that though
And yet you made Beck go full retard into relations with Germany prior to and then ended up giving them away to the Soviets, making the whole point of the war completely pointless

Really makes you think

>no legacy other than war and genocide

Who do you think is responsible for that

the nazis for being war mongering and genocidal faggots.

>making the whole point of the war completely pointless

whole point of the war was the Hitler was an asshole who managed to piss off everyone in the world so he got put down like the rabbid dog that he was. The soviet take over is directly his doing when he invited them into eastern europe and the cold war was the western powers trying to clean up his mess

>it's Hitler's fault that I did lend-lease, Yalta, abandoned Poland and Czechoslovakia, and basically started the Cold War because I was a fucking retard who thought allying with Soviets was a bright idea

Because they set an example of what is nationally understood as good and bad, scientific and propaganda.
This is what humanity calls culture, when ancestry is seen in the fabric of daily life.