Who /ping pong/ here

who /ping pong/ here

This is what a best girl looks like.

My city has a local ping pong association that hosts play sessions every week + tutoring.

I thought about going but I don't have any table tennis equipment.

Best girl seemed a little more purple in my memory.

What kind of stupid costume is that?

Just buy a fucking racket.

I don't know what racket to buy. There are so many.

ゴス・ロリ

Be sure to get a suitable rubber.

OST fucking when?

AOTY right there

Agreed.

Ping Pong Kagami is CUTE

She looks nothing like Kagami.

Genuinely shocked she's not voiced by Taneda Risa

Did someone say Ping Pong?

More like who /excessive sweating/ here?

Recording was done after she announced her hiatus?

What a cute jobber

is there actual ping pong in this or is it only an excuse for having cute girls doing cute things?

>cute things
They're doing doki doki things.

Very first scene is ping-pong tournament drama.

what is up with the ost

it's fucking hype as shit for such a flawed but still enjoyable show

She's not even a jobber really. I mean, it's not as if another character is going to play against the players she loses to. She's just a loser who's there give the team a handicap so that they're not too OP.

I still love Hanabi.

There's a match nearly every episode and some of the best scenes take place during matches.

HOO HA, PING PONG!

ill give it a go then.
you better not be memeing me like the Ro-Kyu-Bu!fags

They really did an excellent job in redeeming her from a piece of shit yandere DARK TORNADO MASTER, that alone should warrant a second season

I think it'stime to start accepti g that we'renever going to get it.

Its never going to get a second season will it.

Did you really fall for that one? When the cast contains only lolis? It was pretty obvious from the start.

Ro Kyu Bu was a completely different genre. There's not even a male character in here.

They'll need a good manager if they want to go pro though. They can't have niponichi-sensei taking care of them forever.

The translator really needed to do more research on Japanese underwear terminology.

DokiDokiSweat and Keijo made this the most fun anime season I've had in a long time

It's her job to lose, it's just that in this case it's to create tension rather than to hype up a specific character, though I guess you could say she's hyping their team.
That's different from the original wrestling term sure but it's hardly ever used in that way anyway

If you're just starting I don't think you need to have a specific racket.

Are you kidding? The basketball was great in Ro-kyu-bu, it's a really well done sports anime.

What the fuck is her problem?

I think it depends on manga sales boost

also Saki manga is really average, and yet it got lot of adaptations. Also they were a few years apart each, so not getting an Pingpong s2 announcment soon is nothing to worry about

Saki is a lot more popular than this though

I want to lick Koyori's sweaty armpits after a dokidoki match.

I'm pretty sure her sweet spot is inner thigh.

here~

source?

Too much tanoshi.

She can't feel the dokidoki

>inb4 she feels some kind of deep dark dokidoki that rivals Koyori's

Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

ok, that was way better than expected. there's even sweat so its already way better than Ro-Kyu-Bu!.

lolno

The final sequence of S1 with the glimpse of the future tournament that the manga isn't even at yet,is too much to bare.

it's honestly my AOTY for just being such an enjoyable show on all fronts.

>Animation
Sub-bar to average regularly,EXCEPT when it really mattered.Rotoscoping and great direction during paramount matches more than makeup for the biggest,and arguably understandable flaw

>OST
JESUS FUCK the OST ranges from somber and serene to TANOSHII with no fucks given.EVERY girl has a theme and during certain matches,are mixed very well,so they create unique moments in every episode. KururiXKoyori's theme in episode 10 is fucking brilliant PING

Also GOAT OP/ED by Wake Up Girls

>Characters
With only 12 episodes,every character is given a motive and enough exposition on who they are and what they play for.These are especially apparent when they face off against Koyori and the power of TANOSHII challenges who they are and questions if what they stand for is sincere or not.Even the rival school had characters to care about.This is a show with no real villains,just girls wanting to be the very best at ping pong and playing with their heart and soul.

hoku hoku

>mfw S2 never

Shakunetsu ended up being a big surprise for me. I didn't watch the first few episodes as they aired but someone else got me to watch around the time episode 4 aired, and I'm so glad I did. Ended up being way better than I thought it would. Really the only complaint I could possibly give is the sometimes mediocre animation, but the animation is always great when it matters, so whatevs, right? The directing is so good; the director needs an award or something.

Been a long time since I've enjoyed an anime as much as Ping Pong grills. I'd sell my left foot for a second season somewhere down the line. This series is too good to die.

I knew you were a man of taste user.

So, I'm up to episode 4 now and I just want to slap my past self. My mondays would've been more enjoyable watching this than trying to ironically watch that trickster garbage. Jesus, I'm glad I dropped that show. But now I regret ever picking it up instead of picking up this show

>>>/MAL/
You are entirely correct though.

Well, almost entirely correct. The OP is sang by the cast, not WuG, and there will be a S2.

don't worry user,while you might have missed the weekly Shakunetsu threads,they occasionally pop up and I post some typeset pages from the manga that I do in my spare time

i mean the manga kek, can´t find it anywhere

I feel like I missed something fun. Where the threads when this was ongoing enjoyable?

>minimal to no shit posting

>anime actually fills in the gaps found in the manga and adds content

>everyone going apeshit over moments of DOKI DOKI and TANOSHII

>threads for Ep3,6,7,10,and especially 12 were some of the best threads that I've been a part of in years.

>mangafags including myself posting scanlations/typeset pages

The threads weren't anything ridiculous like Gainax ruining Christmas,but they were consistently high quality threads

I'm sorry that you missed out user

They were very comfy, very little shitposting for Sup Forums standards. I'm kind of grateful that there were other anime for Sup Forums to hype about like FliFla, Yaoi on Ice and Hibike.

They were usually just one large thread a week, but they were pretty good.

Like the others mentioned, the threads were pretty low-key, and were only active at all around when the show aired.

Mine does as well, though classes only once a month, so I'll be going later this month for that.
Their website says they have spare paddles which I'll see if I can use until I decide if I'm serious enough to buy a proper one for myself. If they don't have any spares you should just order a cheaper one until you decide you want to spend more.
It's not like you need a tracksuit just to try it out, go for it user! I'll see you in nationals!

We can put takkyuu stamps on our paddles to find each other.

I'll be putting a scorpion on mine.

Sasorida is CUTE

ready to post some Ace?

The cutest!

The genki-est

I seem to have no screencaps of her.

You've made a mistake.

I want to take more screencaps but I'd have to redownload most of the episodes. I might wait for BDs, though that'll take ages.

Why would you delete the ping pongs?

I usually delete episodes of currently airing anime after I watch them and then wait for BDs if I liked the anime enough.

Gladly it made me keep at least the best episodes. First time I don't delete a show after watching it.

Don't tell me she's a trap

When the BDs come out we need non-crunchyroll-memesubs.

What will happen when she meets Hoku Hoku?

I assume her secret is that she's a nopan exhibitionist.
But honestly a boy (with superior male athletics) dressing up as a girl to destroy girls ping pong teams sounds like a decent antagonist.

nice trips

That skindentation is too fucking much.
Also which outfit was better, Koyoris spats or Aces bloomers?

unironically aoty

If you had told me before I watched this show just how much I could love sweaty ping pong lesbians, well, I probably would've believed you but it would've been for the wrong reasons

I just forgot wich girl was best girl, was it sarorin?
I'm sorry for having such bad memory

Close, her name is Sasorida!
Please don't forget this time.

Search the archive, it's being translated right in these threads.

She looked like she was having fun playing, though.

who /nom nom/ here

She's a girl and she wears panties, the secret is what kind of panties she wears.
Hokuto already played against Irori so she won't be checking Kohime's racket.

Spats, obviously.