>Draw a girl
>Call it a guy
Why is this still allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12035385/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To make you dick hard.

They needed the Yahari audience.

What are the chances that Silver Link will make this shit a little decent? I mean they can't make it worse.

They can't do any worse than Brave Witches.

>A slim popular girl overeating so her stomach doesn't rumble is somehow a DEEP DARK SECRET.
Japan, I mean what the fuck.

Neko > Yoshino > ClassRep > Kojuurou > Frech girl > SHIT > Aki

Some people get really embarrassed about their stomachs grumbling.

the dark secret is not her noises, it's her eating too much
that's not normal and she would be bullied for that because japanese students are super mean or something

>slim popular girl with high class status
>overeating like a pig

To reduce the birth rates even further.

but will Masamune fullfill the deep dark secret?

Yoshino a shit.

strawpoll.me/12035385/r

Aki a shit. A SHIT.

As a westerner, you don't get that the lines between male and female is really burred in asia. Thailand is just more open about it than the rest.

Because it's shit.

Reposting this shit again so the fags will understand it a bit better.

>MC wants revenge against Aki
>Aki was in love with the MC when he was a fat kid
>Aki is still in love, same goes for MC who loves Aki
>Maid was the cunt who dressed like Aki and tell the MC to fuck off fat pig
>It was all the Maid's fault
>MC learn the truth and admit his feelings for Aki
>Fat faker (who's in reality a girl) wants to pass as the fat Masamune
>Last chapter (and probably the last volume since the manga is coming to an end) will get rid of the faker and Masamune will end with Aki
>Tons of leg/ass/feet fetish
>Tons of trap fanservice
>There is this girl who wear nothing under her skirt and wants the MC's D, she was pure fanservice too until she got BTFO
>There is T H I C C fanservice thanks to the maid
>Is not haremshit
>Is all focused on Aki and the MC

There is the whole summary until the last chapter of the manga, the story is pure garbage and shitty developments here and there but at least the misunderstandings are going away and Aki's legs are superb.

Oh I forgot, do not watch this expecting a good shit because it isnt. Watch it expecting a lot of fanservice, good grills, boners and lots of fapping sessions (just wait for the date chapter).

>Maid was the cunt who dressed like Aki and tell the MC to fuck off fat pig
I thought she was just envious of him. What a shame.

So what's the verdict? Good? Bad? Not worth your time?

Maid hated Aki because she was a cunt, so she decided to do that crap and ruin the entire love story but she spilled all the spaghetti in the last 6-7 chapters (?) and now is just the MC kicking fattie's ass to get the pussy.

I bet he really wants anal and footjobs from Aki

>Character explains the joke
>CR decide to explain the joke in the "translation" first
Why even do this?

Decent, watch it becuase the studio is doing a great job, the quality is good and there is a lot of juicy girls.

>DESIGNATED BOTTOM

it's your seasonal generic romcom

>smug imouto within one minute
>lolimom within two
>a ton of background qts within three
Another AOTS already?

>DESIGNATED BOTTOM

>>Tons of leg/ass/feet fetish
Picked the fuck up

Is not haremshit with retarded misunderstandings and the MC is not a spineless betacuck so yeah is good.

The only reason to watch this show is to watch Sup Forums tear it apart or for cute girls and ignoring everything else.

I read the manga, and let me tell you this series is awful. Like legitimately frustrating and irritating to read. The premise gets wasted on it because it stops really being about revenge as soon as the nopan girl gets introduced and even by generic harem standards it's not fun to read.

It does all the cliches you've seen before except worse.

Cute things are cute. Why worry about it user?

Is your dick ready user?

>seasonal

2016 was practically devoid of them.

Is trash I agree on that but at least is not one of the cancerous shitty harem series that used to ruin every season with the same garbage.

At least Masamune has the balls to turn down the no panties girl and stick with Aki.

Think Nisekoi lite

we don't talk about 2016 user

The maid was also jealous of Masamune since Aki treated him like a friend, along with treating her badly. When they met again, the maid knew who he was and went along with the plot against Aki, but they didn't fully explain what she was trying to accomplish by helping Masamune.

He sticks with Aki because he's only thinking about completing his plan, not because he is romantically interested in her at the time.

That's all I needed to hear. Thanks user.

Dropped.

It's a shitty adaptation of a mediocre manga, not worth watching in the slightest.

The author falls into this trap of introducing a new girl to pad out the series so that the conflict doesn't get resolved too quickly and it's fucking hilariously transparent.

Like the fucking French weeaboo girl who is completely irrelevant.

Another thing is that the story has no fucking teeth or bite to it. It plays itself safe so hard like it's trying to compete with Nisekoi.

It was born ready.

>He sticks with Aki because he's only thinking about completing his plan, not because he is romantically interested in her at the time.

Wrong, read the manga instead of spreading false info faggot.

At the recent chapters until the last one Masamune realized he loves Aki and his revenge was a huge misunderstanding thanks to the maid so he's still with some grudge inside him but now he's going full Aki route and all what Masamune wants is the fake fat chick to go away so he can finally satay with Aki.

He likes Neko, though
Makabe suckerpuched Fatso and her tits were revealed

>but they didn't fully explain what she was trying to accomplish by helping Masamune.

she felt guilty and wanted to make up for it by bringing them back together

what if author does a TWGOKs and has meido win

The anime completely dropped the ball, it had only a fraction of the leg shots that the manga's first chapter did, none of the butt shots, and the legs look like shit in the anime when they were one of the most appealing parts of the manga.

I'm not sure if I want to watch this just for the fanservice... I guess I'll watch it at high speed.

>>what if author does a TWGOKs and has meido win
God I wish.

Then they'd be actually doing something interesting and not as cliche as the rest of the story.

>what if author does a TWGOKs and has meido win
Doesn't make sense for him to get with her since he doesn't love her and he knows she ruined his life

At the time he rejects former fatty, he's not thinking about Aki romantically since he's still mad at her. He doesn't realize that he might still feel anything for her until later.

I would say his life improved from being a fatso. That shit is life ruining.

It's nothing like Nisekoi

Introducing an irrelevant new girl every time there's about to be progress in the main plot sounds a lot like Nisekoi to me.

I went into it expecting nothing. I usually tack on an anime every season with a normal high school setting because I can't let go of my entry level roots and they give me something normal and easygoing in contrast to all the different shows with various settings every season. This one definitely fills that space.

I expect nothing and so far I'm getting nothing.

Swap the characters around in each series and barely anything changes except for the "plots"

>He doesn't realize that he might still feel anything for her until later.

>He sticks with Aki because he's only thinking about completing his plan, not because he is romantically interested in her at the time.

Backpedaling too hard?

Masamume knows he loves Aki and the truth told by the maid helped him to realize that, this is the main reason why he's fighting so hard against the fat fucker in the most recent chapter but he's too stubborn to admit it in front of her.

Aki on the other hand is still in love with Masamune, the problem is she doesn't realize the fat fucker is a fake and Masamune is the real deal but again the last chapter released showed how she's acting in the same way as Masamune. both are in love but they act like idiots.

End of the discussion.

This seems possible, but it would sort of depend on how Masamune feels about it. Feeling strong enough resentment to change the way he lives for so many years could make a person pretty miserable. I guess they would address that in the final chapter.

Pls no, I need my leg service.

Aki is freaking cute.

That's a man.

>Introducing an irrelevant new girl every time
>Being this retarded secondary trying to shitpost this hard

Fuck off faggot, only 2 girls were interested in the MC and both got BTFO by himself. The only goal here is the cunt Aki.

READ
THE
MANGA
SECONDARY

they need to show more of master maid's pantsu

for you

I'm sorry user, I wanted it too.

those 2 girls also got BTFO in less then 2 chapters after the confessions

Fuck off, I read the manga.

It sucks ass. Neko and French girl serve zero fucking purpose other than to pad out the plot. You could excise them and nothing would change.

How can one reject perfection ?

I lost my shit when the NTR arc started.

Is it going to be in the anime, too? I might have to end myself then.

T H I C C maid mom

kowai has some good genes

>Fuck off, I read the manga.
>literally spreading fake info like a filthy secondary shitposter

KEK try again.

>It sucks ass
Yeah the manga is shit but not as bad as nisekoi, Masamune isn't a betafag and this happened.

Not gtfo and read the manga, you're embarrasing yourself.

Because MC is a petty faggot

>read the manga
Yep, dropped.

>This and Last Game are ending/have ended

Where will I go to for my "smug guys out for revenge on a girl before realising they are actually in love and get super embarrassed" fix now?

It's worse than Nisekoi, because you have to wait an entire month for a chapter dedicated to no fucking progress.

What, with the fatty? She was such a comedy character that I don't know how it would upset anyone. If anything, it was more like pretending to have a romantic rivalry where you weren't worried about it going anywhere.

So how does the anime compare to the manga?

You're not even trying anymore secondary.

best girl

The source material isn't even good anyways and the only way the anime could actually end up being worse is if they start cutting out the legservice

Is this some kind of normalfag parody?

needs more legs and pantyhose,

Don't pay attention to this retard he's been spamming the same shit without even reading the manga like Do not fall for the cheap bait.

It's someone trying to write a romcom and failing at both romance and comedy.

And isn't even good at drama either.

Rearranges and changes events from the manga, added new scenes that ranged from pointless and redundant to character changing. It's a poor adaptation of a crappy manga.

>and the only way the anime could actually end up being worse is if they start cutting out the legservice
That's exactly what they did.

I have no idea what this creature is supposed to be, but it's adorable and I want more of it in my life.

>smug imouto within one minute
>lolimom within two

enjoy never seeing them again

I'm getting Oregairu vibes from this anime.

It's not as serious as it sounds, since Masamune is such a dope and his plan is so stupid that there's no drama to that part.

She has her issues, but I would argue that she's the best character.

So much wasted potential.

I wanted the author to do something off the rails and for her to win, but he played it boringly safe.

Momokuri and Konobi were GOAT.

Also this isn't generic romcom, it's self-insert wish fulfilment drama.

>Momokuri
That one was like getting 20kg of sugar injected directly into your veins every week.

>muh lowcarb food
>if you dont work out you arent even human
>she rejected me so I will behave like a huge faggot and hurt her back in a dramatic way!
>Never expose that I have a grumbling stomach and eat a lot or I will never be able to fit into my peer group!
Yeah, it is.

well shes the one of the major people that moves the plot

watch her win and we will all rejoice

>ESL-kun is already shitposting

This will be fun

Fuck off, you are the one baiting.

Can't wait for the fatty to appear and these threads get shitposted to death with "cuck" and "ntr".

I have an advice, if you didn't read the manga there's still time to stop watching this anime.
It's shit.

Yoshino did everything wrong. She's the one who pretended to be Aki and rejected the MC.

>weird fat pig revenge fantasy with traps

literally who is the target audience of this show?

I wish I had someone tell me that when I started reading the manga.