1/27 who ready

TEA IS MUH WAIFU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJhoDoTZuYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did all the monsters in the trailer look more like aliens than actual monsters?

>4Kids

lol no

Where?

What's this?

>filename

Theyre dubbing it retard. Expect gutted dialog and soundtrack like the last movie dub. Wait for the JP BD rip

Haven't watched Yugioh in years, so I thought 4Kids wasn't dubbing stuff anymore.

Where's Joey?

No movie rips yet? It was released in Indonesia and somewhere else last november, but still couldnt find anything myself.

Yes.

I thought 4Kids went under?

Yeah, me too.

Don't really care enough to look it up rn, though.

>Anzu
>not Bakura
Such plebian taste.

It's 4K Media now. It might not be shit.

It's totally gonna be shit

>It's totally gonna be shit

They sound a little bit better compared to the TV dub
youtu.be/wJhoDoTZuYI

>Tea

>Joey

That sounds fine, they dont change things around for the sake of being retarded anymore so its really just a normal dub. The name changes are unfortunate but consistency matters and will only confuse fans if they change it now.

They're still around. Konami took them into the house instead of litting VIZ Media or FUNi handle the dubbing.

That music sounds familiar like a song from that 4kids produced movie back in 2004.

>They're still around. Konami took them into the house instead of litting VIZ Media or FUNi handle the dubbing.
Will they can dub it normal if I assume it not on Nick anymore. Hell even finish that uncensored dubb years ago as well.

DSOD dub replaced the JP OST

I haven't seen Arc-V on the Nick schedule but they have done subs but discontinued the uncensored dubs. They may look into the project again but 4K is still stuck in the year 2000 to change.