What does Sup Forums think of Cats

What does Sup Forums think of Cats

They are great little people and it hurts me terribly when bad things happen to them. I get slightly homicidal when I bear witness to cruelty to cats in person. Yes I know you're going to post pictures of gooks killing cats, go ahead I already hate them.

I spend my whole childhood with 5 cats. Good memories.

Mandatory numale accessory

Not as loyal as dogs but worth having around.

Cats are redpill pets. Dogs are for Blue pill fags

Independent, unlike servile hounds.

Put the fish in the bag.

You can't get them pregnant. I know that. Not through the anus anyway.

wonderful, clean and independent beasts

a bit autistic , but noone's perfect

love em

Absolutely degenerate

What breed is this? Downright majestic

Cute cuddly things that rely on humans for gibs.

I prefer dogs but cats aren’t bad

I generally dislike them however I will not run them over when I see them cross the street

The jew of animals

Cats are gross and a red flag. Mostly liberals have cats. Smells like piss, and numales love them. If a male has a cat, hes probably gay.

Love cats. I love all animals. It’s one of the things that makes me truly white.

They are really comfy

If you're in an apartment or you're away from home for 10 hours a day then get a cat. They're alright.

Dogs are a lot of work. Fags who don't give them the care they need are terrible.

They're fine. It's a shame most owners are cancerous faggots who believe having one makes them unique, philosophical and interesting.

Lol

One time I was watching Animal Planet and I kid you not there was a documentary about Aborigines hunting cats. It was so fucking funny I saw a big fat black woman run around and chase a cat with a stick. But I wish I could have recorded it comedy fucking gold.

dumbest fucking creatures ever but I hate dogs since my childhood so I'd rather have a cat than dog

This I believe is a Main Coon according to the Instagram account I found it on which is @catzzzz on Instagram

They are lovely, trainable, and caring if you get them young and don't just treat them like a house plant

you are a barbarian

Liberals of the animal world:

>only eat and shit
>are not useful in any way
>womens pet
>will ignore you

Dogs>cats.

inb4 butthurt nu-male lineral catfags

>vid related
a great example of an untermensch

you will die slowly of cancer before next christmas you animal abusing fucking jew

>fighting over pets
>not getting a pet iguana
A true faggot.