Can Ranma get pregnant?

Saw other ranma thread and it got archived before my post. Did not want to waste my effort so here ya go.

My guess is that since it is more of a magical transformation, then there are a few ways that Ranma's pregnancy can pan out.
One way is that when Ranma transforms, his body shifts and grows into the female form. If that is how ranma goes from guy to girl, then the fetus would be located in the male equivalent of the uterus. Which if we look at when and how sexual organs and traits are formed in the womb, then the fetus would likely be located somewhere in ranmas privates. Most likely in the balls or scrotum. Which could definitely be awkward.

The second way is if ranma's transformation is more of the switching of bodies. Something like the female equivalent of ranma is in some form of stasis that receives all of the damage that his current form would receive, both natural, such as aging, and unnatural, such as getting the shit beat out of ranma. If this is how ranma's transformation goes, then it would be possible for female ranma to get pregnant and even have a child without affecting male ranma.

Can not really remember if it is explained how ranma transforms, but those are my takes on female ranma getting pregnant.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/464397/b9ffaf0d1b/
exhentai.org/g/668434/6e1a81449c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rumiko never thought about it and you shouldn't either.

No read the fucking manga

There was a thread earlier that talked about this. It can't happen.

It can happen. There is literally a tribe who do this in the manga using animals and locking them in girl form. Read the manga.

read the fucking manga

>fucking deviantart watermark
>destroying good art

These posts...it's like a reference of some kind...

I binged the anime and manga again recently and the ending still leaves an empty feeling when I finish it. I wish the romance was resolved so I didn't have to resolve it in my head

>Rumiko never thought about it and you shouldn't either.

She did think about pregnancy for transformed chars and allowed it in canon manga. It's just that she doesn't like being caught with unexpected questions.

Female Ranma can become pregnant. Anyone that falls in the drowned girl spring can. There was a village that used to mate with animals it threw in the cursed spring of the drowned girl. However they had to use a special magical item called the Pail of Preservation that made the curse permanent before getting them pregnant so that they wouldn't switch back. Ranma can therefore be safely impregnated once the water from the Pail of Preservation is poured on her. Otherwise an accidental reversal would presumably result in a miscarriage.

By the way, the fact Rumiko came up with the Pail of Preservation to explain how animals turned into women could be impregnated and give birth to children proves that she thought about and came up with a solution on how people that fell in that spring could become pregnant despite her claims not to think about whether Ranma could be impregnated.

Picture: Thru the years, Rumiko marketed kitchen items as well as various series of foods for her various creations. One of the more recent series was the Rumiko Takahashi Taste of Home series. She's the richest of the anime moguls having made more than Miyazaki in every year (at least when income tax statements were available).

Fetuses can persist anywhere the placenta can suck blood out of. But pick a non-womb location and you'll get developmental issues out the wazoo.

. >Rumiko never thought about it and you shouldn't either.

The real question is what if Lum fell into the spring and changed into yet another female form? If Lum gets pregnant and hot water is poured on her, does she still remain pregnant?

The real question is do characters that turn into animals keep their gender, or do they turn into the gender of the animal that drowned.

I know that can happen, I just want to know the affects of ranmas transformation on the baby.

I think that unless it specifies then you keep your gender. Then again, you are never really told of the genders of the characters transformed into animals other than in the context of who they are when they are not transformed.

Also, does it specifically state that the pail of preservation was for the pregnancy, or was it just so the girl did not turn into an animal while she was being banged? I could imagine that being awkward.

>the fetus would be located in the male equivalent of the uterus. Which if we look at when and how sexual organs and traits are formed in the womb, then the fetus would likely be located somewhere in ranmas privates

it would be in the prostate

it prevents art theft

Too many people claim something as their own otherwise.

> Most likely in the balls or scrotum
Bullshit. The male uterus is a tiny sac in the prostate. Do you even anatomy?

I think if Ranma gets pregnant but transforms into male, he will abort it and piss blood or the thing will obstruct his urethra.

Oh, thanks for the fucking ad.

>I think if Ranma gets pregnant but transforms into male, he will abort it and piss blood or the thing will obstruct his urethra.

There have been doujinshi to cover a pregnant Ranma and what happens when hot water is used. But as for your male uterus being located asa a tiny sac in the prostate area, male pregnancy and birth from that has been covered in at least one doujinshi. Hooray for well-read authors of anatomy books! That doujin has been translated too. I just can't remember its name or I'd post how to get it here.

Did not know where male equivalent of uterus was and did not feel like looking it up.

besides the ad this was very insightful post

imho I think the better question is what will happen if Ranma is having sex with a guy in her girl form then transforms to a guy

If Ranma can cannon be pregnant, he would also have periods, and anatomy friends taught us that males do have a uterus...

We can assume the periods in which Ranma transforms is not long enough for the hormones to fully develop the endometrium to its secretory phase.

We can also assume Ranma will die from a horrible uterine cancer at some point in his life.

>Oh, thanks for the fucking ad.
Actually, I like seeing interesting products that are sort of related to the post about ranma. It's a Rumiko Takahashi character after all.

What I gathered from it was that you can't get pregnant/don't get periods or any of that stuff, unless your body is locked in the form, which is why the pail of preservation existed.

That picture reminds me of the "being female" mod for Skyrim.

balls would be touching then

I'd just like to know which volume and chapter has the Pail because there are too many to look through.

Honestly i think it's better not to think about it.
Aside from the slick ass way you made that AD, that was insightful.

>Honestly i think it's better not to think about it.
But her manga dealt with so many implied ecchi themes that it is disingenuous to not think about it. Because the manga really does try to get the audience to think about various subjects and to be an advertisement for lots of merchandise of all kinds.

exhentai.org/g/464397/b9ffaf0d1b/
Pretty sure this is it.

what would happen if she got pregnant and got a baby shower?

Someone post the page where they toss in animals into the pond that turns them into girls so they can fuck them and produce offspring.

I think a big part of why the Pail of Preservation is necessary is that whoever is transformed has to stay in their transformed state for weeks at least, before their hormones can build up to the point where an ovulation occurs. I don't remember what the longest time Ranma spends as a girl is in the manga, but I'm pretty sure he's almost never at risk of getting pregnant. And about what happens to the baby when he changes, I'm pretty sure the answer is "magic". Ranma's transformation is never spatially coherent. Do you think that Ranma runs the risk of getting his bollocks shaved of if he wears tight clothes when he transforms back into a girl? No? Then You don't really need to worry about what happens to the baby. presumably it just vanishes.

Here's the answer

Thank you.

>But as for your male uterus being located asa a tiny sac in the prostate area, male pregnancy and birth from that has been covered in at least one doujinshi.
Found that english translated doujin by hunting thru the category for males giving birth.

(C83) [Sakusaku Kangen Noushuku (Matashita Kintama)] Shota Ninshin | Shota Pregnancy [English] [_ragdoll]
exhentai.org/g/668434/6e1a81449c/

>balls would be touching then
Definitely gay when the balls of two guys touch each other.

>Do you think that Ranma runs the risk of getting his bollocks shaved of if he wears tight clothes when he transforms back into a girl?

There was a set of anime episodes where the villain took advantage of Ranma's change in body size when transforming. Ranma didn't dare voluntarily change because the he'd be crushed by the worn items that couldn't be removed.

That suggests that the transformation is actually slower than it appears though. If it was instant, his junk would just appear inside the same space as the clothes. if his body slowly expands, there's no reason why the pregnancy couldn't be pushed out of his body as well, which would also solve the problem of what happens to it inside a guys body.

>I wish the romance was resolved
Why would they resolve it? There were so many seasons of Ranma episodes and many had a lot of recycled gags in them but with different characters as they kept on milking the fans by selling merchandise. It was very "sailor moonish".

But we've already seen how fast it occurs in the anime.

>There is literally a tribe who do this in the manga using animals and locking them in girl form. Read the manga.

I think it's simply in Rumiko's blood to make stories with good premises that become incredibly repetitive almost immediately.

That is too detailed (overanalyzed) for Ranma manga and anime though.

Meh I still take long Ranma with more introduced characters and longish battle arcs over a short Ranma where he'd actually focus on turning back into 100% male any day.