Tax Bill

It is done.
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/12/02/statement-press-secretary-tax-cuts-and-jobs-act

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Cuts_and_Jobs_Act_of_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't even read a word but bullshit. They have till Friday and it's fucking Sunday.

Did the bill remove the Obamacare mandate with penalty of fine?

>yes goyim, give us more tax cuts. we need another yacht

Keyword senate you idiot. This is very far from over.

Lol moron

Read the page for the bill yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Cuts_and_Jobs_Act_of_2017
Filter all memeflags.

"Reduces the number of marginal income tax rate brackets from seven to four. This has the effect of reducing taxes for most income levels. The income thresholds below apply to married couples filing jointly:
The top 39.6% bracket would be elevated to income greater than $1 million, rather than above $480,050 under current law.
The 35% bracket would apply to income from $260,000 to $1 million; the 33% bracket would be eliminated. This also has the effect of increasing the marginal rate applied to income between $260,000 and $424,950.
The 25% bracket would apply to income from $90,000 to $260,000; the 28% bracket would be eliminated.
A new 12% bracket would apply to income from $0 to $89,999; the 15% bracket would be eliminated."

Also, this got fudged onto the side of the bill in order to get it passed.
"Repeal of Johnson Amendment[edit]
Included in the tax bill passed by the House is a provision that would repeal the Johnson Amendment, a 1954 law that disallows churches and other nonprofit groups from endorsing political candidates or engaging in other partisan political activities, enforceable by loss of tax exempt status with respect to Federal income tax.[30] The repeal has long been a key goal of the religious right, represented by groups such as the Family Research Council, Christian Coalition, Traditional Values Coalition, and Alliance Defending Freedom. Repeal is opposed by other religious leaders and organizations such as the United Methodist Church, National Council of Churches, and Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty, which oppose blurring the distinction between charitable and political activities.[30] The tax bill, and in particular the repeal of the Johnson Amendment, is also opposed by charities and the non-profit sector.[31][32][33]
The nonpartisan Joint Committee on Taxation estimated that repeal of the Johnson Amendment could result in the diversion of up to "$1.7 billion each year from traditional political committees to churches and other nonprofit groups that could legally engage in partisan politics for the first time."[30]
Unlike the House bill, the Senate version of the bill does not currently include any modification to the Johnson Amendment.[30]"

Doesnt say anything about the individual mandate

lmao communism is a jewish invention

And to think, the best liberals can come up with is "AMERICA IS FINISHED, SAYS I, PATTON KILLED-MY-WIFE OSWALT!"

Looking forward to that $800 tax cut.

but but....Many news sources said it did.

cutting that mandate will save health working class people 2k a year.

fuck yeah dude

how much does this steal from me for being a single white male with a decent paying job

Even in a bank, you have to use it. So maybe those laws could be at a greater increase for exploitation like overseas loopholes or something. Otherwise it gets used way or another. It just changes who is deciding. The people who go it? One way or another? If theres a problem its with how they got it. Not how they spend it unless its any banned drug except weed. Maybe other drugs should be more legal nut never anywhwere even approaching weed. So I don't know what laws you have a problem with or I guess why. I mean if you don't have a problem with how they got it and how they're spending it.

Oh yeah subwoofers for cars too. I got a big problem with people spending money on that. Cars in general. People have to much freedom. And it needs to be taken away. Permanently.

you will get 1-2 thousand dollars back

How? It's going to remove a massive chunk of money out of the pot and spike costs across the board. I mean it's a good thing to put one more nail in the coffin, but still not good for optics. Looks bad until they finally get off there asses and remove it completely.

Honestly I can't even begin to decipher what you're trying to say here.

and how much does it steal from me for that 1-2k

Im saying removing the mandate will save people without health insurance 2k a year. It will absolutely wreck people with health insurance and thats a good thing.

Unless you think decent is on central park avenue then maybe you could even approach that number if you were married. Apprently it might get a huge boost like double. We'll know shortly.

Did those two posts I responded to, address anything except how much less money the government was going to take out of money someone legally got?

"how much does it steal from me"
we're trying to compare how much less it steals from you compared to the previous bills, in order to remain in the positive.

Obamacare will end itself. Republicans not repealing it doesnt matter

This.
It's been completely defunded for months. All that's left is for the humongous piece of our federal deficit to pour out of it like sand until it's gone from our lives forever.

Ok I admit I didn't even look at this post. In my defense it's really different from the other post. I just didn't expect such a huge shift in subject. So that's really good to know, thank you.

thats not how it works though

what else is being stolen from me

its a simple question

Supply side Economics

I couldn't tell you, but there's probably something in there.
Read really deep into it. If you find stuff, lets us know.

If I were in charge the tax brackets would be:

80%
50%
25%
0%

thats your responsibility, not mine

answer

(You)

House already passed it. Are you seriously gonna tell me it won't make it out of conference with R's controlling both houses. Get REKT

House passed their version.

Now comes reconciliation.

So my tax rate would go down to 35%.

Thank the maker. I mean I know it is only a 4.9% reduction but hey, it helps.

federal income taxes are unconstitutional in the first place so the acceptable rate is 0%. if a state wants to tax income it should let the first ~40k of income be tax free, and then charge 10-15% on the difference if/when income passes 40k (i.e. 50k of income would be taxed as 10k of income). this removes (((progressive))) selective taxation, but still inherently benefits lower income families.

It really does.
Imagine you're making 3000 dollars a month.
40% to 35% is an extra 150 bucks a month, if I did that math right.
I know I could do a fuckton with 150 dollars.

Without federal income tax how would USA be the global power it is today? A decision was made after the first world wars to take control from the British to the USA.

We would be under German rule if not for this decision.

Their different version. You are clueless. You only have to wait a few days though.

Thanks rand Paul

I highly doubt the Germans would have done anything more than ask for reparations from America. If they tried to occupy us, either their country would collapse or they'd have to pull out. Remember, we're the ones who invented "The Guide to Simple Sabotage".

implying the tax cuts will actually go to the jewish banking parasites and not white people who 100000-$1mil a year

Ever since Trump got elected, my income doubled. Coincidence? I think not!

Commies are all jealous poorfags. You will never even touch a yacht.

The germans must be mad since they work extra hard today. I gotta say thats some funny sabotage tactics.