soundcloud.com/mikazuki-anisa/code-geass-masquerade-insert
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>geassed to live
>lives
Truly Suzaku is best girl.

R3 foreshadowing

>geassed to die
>lives

Guys, have you noticed how they never mentioned death liberates you from a Geass? Funny that, this would mean that even if she is dead, Shirley's Geass to live is still active on her soul.

Ain't that something.

It really makes you think.

I don't think he thinks.

>first big plot twist of R3 is that she was alive the whole time

I had assumed dying liberated Euphemia.

Why would you assume that? We see her resist the Geass to be able to talk to Suzaku until she dies.

was it ever explained why he's able to defy the geass?

Was going to say that Geassed people can't do things that are physically impossible, but then there's still Suzaku.

It's kinda bullshit, but it's supposed to be he received the geass when he was young enough to not know what "Death" is.

>Lelouch was going to call for help
>she stopped him
Was this punishment?

She died like a minute after him finding her, she had lost too much blood there was nothing that could've been done.

>She get the same treatment as Orange and become another super cyborg
YES.

Holy fucking shit, I think I would lose my shit so hard that my intestines would become a 10E-7 Torr vacuum.

>not wanting Robo-Euphemia to continue her purge of Eleven fucking shits

>loved one dies
>take anger out with a massacre
Worse than Anakin. At least he wasn't as responsible for his mom's death.

Robo-Euphemia would just be defeated by Orange and his Geass Canceler.

>tfw no masquerade

>Orange is disabled in the PV at the beginning
>unable to Geass Cancel Robo-Euphie
>Geass cult survivors who are controlling Robo-Euphie keep Orange hidden
>Lelouch has to princess rescue Orange

I want her back in R3.

soundcloud.com/mikazuki-anisa/code-geass-masquerade-insert

>Was going to say that Geassed people can't do things that are physically impossible, but then there's still Suzaku.
Suzaku already does impossible things. His geass just stops him from trying to get himself killed.

>mfw I just finished R1

such a shame I didn't watch it together with Sup Forums

>soundcloud.com/mikazuki-anisa/code-geass-masquerade-insert
Welp, it was time for my daily listen anyway.

I listened to this one song on repeat for at least a combined 50 hours during my finals in December.

What does that make me?

Have fun with R2 I guess?

>Lelouch
>Not Anya
She still have repay him for returning her memory.

>800x640 wallpapers

oh boy I feel old now

>says that she will marry Lelouch in the afterlife
>Lelouch becomes immortal

DELET

RURUCHUUUUUUUU

Someone with good taste, Masquerade is one of those songs that are so well made that you can listen to it over and over and never get bored.

Same guy, I put it on repeat to listen to it 2-3 times... I can't stop it now. I guess this is gonna be this evening's music.

>muh shirley
Fuck off, she was the worst girl

didn't lulu geass her in R1 ?geass doesn't work twice faggot

She got ungeassed.

Orange geass cancelled her.

Fuck off, you are the worst user

Her love for Lelouche overrode the Geass. It was death by irony.

no the geass effect just fade the curse was was still working but with no effect , i guess!

No

This bullshit is not canon right?

Was it ever said/shown that the geass canceler could allow someone to be geassed multiple times?

not that much happens in Akito anyway, doesn't matter

Her eyes went read, she was Geassed.

It's canon until proven otherwise. We already have other canon evidence of people resisting or at least re-interpreting commands, regardless of whatever happens in Akito so don't be surprised if we see anything of that nature again.

Think of his Geass like a standing order you can only hold one of. He can only give, but not cancel orders. LOYALTY can cancel orders.

I don't remember her saying that.

It cancels Geass so that should work.

She got ungeassed.
Lulu geassed her to live.
Red eyes.
So yeah, people who get geass cancelled can get geassed again.

What's weird is that her eyes remain red even though she resists the order. Euphie and Nunally's eyes would turn normal when they resisted their orders. Is this because she knew there was no way she could live?

It's because even if she tried to resist it, she was already dead. She wasn't trying to die, she really just had no way to survive.

I don't think it was really resisting, but more like she knew she was dead anyways so there was no point.
Although, her body may have tried to keep living because she started bleeding way more after he geassed her to not die.

She said when she's reborn she'll fall in love with him again, which is now literally possible now that he's immortal as opposed to waiting for him to reincarnate as well.

It was active but she just couldn't live.

What should've been animated was her closing her eyes (for the final time) only to be stopped by Lelouch commanding her to live. At that point, she stops closing her eyes, opens them a bit and continues her speech. This will happen in the recap movies.

If she closes her eyes Lelouch can't give her a command user.

>capture jeremiah
>figure out how the geass canceler works
>mass produce them
>now lelouch must find new a new to fight aside from his geass and his wits

>get shinkuro moonlight( kinda like lancelot albion or kallen's version gotta have those energy wings)
what else can he get? he wont have the black knights and probably wont have suzaku in the beginning.

At the age he was geassedhe only understood death as something that happens to the elderly. Like most children, they don't realize they can die until around the age of 6.