Are you ready for the Asian century?

How do we prepare for the end of the white man's era and the return of Asian supremacy? I'm learning 日本人, will it help me?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzM7XoVVGQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The meme flag is a nice touch, Chang.

She looks Arabic

It's "asian century" every century in Asia, you know...

False, Ahmed
You know it'll happen. While whites are commiting cultural suicide and being enriched Asians are building up their nationalistic feelings, militaries and even learning genetically engineering

SHOW YOUR FUCKING FLAG KEK

I MEAN KEK GOD DAMN

white people *are* asians. what continent do you think we come from?
>inb4 europe is not a continent, retard

newfriend?

>Country full of soyboys
>Supremacy

I MEAN KEK

See, this shows how pathetic Europe is becoming
You should start @ /baby/ nufriend
WE

Well I might take you more seriously if your 'master race' activities weren't confined to living on Sup Forums, posting race mixing bait threads and getting all upset because you're not white. You crack me up.

Sure is, send em all over.

You're learning Japanese people? Perhaps you should actually learn a little 日本語 before you say you're definitely learning it

No I'm not dear Amerifriend
Can someone tell me why does it change "cuck" into "kek" when I post?

>How do we prepare for the end of the white man's era and the return of Asian supremacy?
Easy.

Wait
Now it didn't happen

It's 日本語、 人 is person

It's called a word filter. There is no way you're not new.

I'm going to use this autistic thread to test a few things
Cuck
cuck
KEK

I just want a qt Asian wife who would cook and clean for me, and be clingy on my dick every other night.

Is it too much to ask?

The sun rises

China mocks baizuo 白左 while they rule the west. China puts Muslims in place while not sucking Islamic cock is hate speech in Europe. Japan builds robots and rebuilds army while USA fills army with brain damaged trannies and imports millions of regards to do "jobs we won't do", Kim single-handedly btfos everyone and builds nukes unpunished while green hippies close reactors in Cuckmany

Century of the Earth Dog Fart

>I'm learning 日本人

white technological capability coupled with legendary azn cruelty would mean a horrible and slow death for negroes that would make mengele look like ghandi and advance our understanding of science by millennia.
niggers need to understand compassion is a recessive trait.

Already secured a japanese cutie to contribute to the master race. Fuck discount asians.

I'm learning both if you catch my desu

china is going to take over the world. Once Russia and US are out of there way, They will dominate.They are on there way to having the best GDP, Which they are second place right now. They already have the biggest population and the largest military. The age of the chink is upon us.

C O M P D

>earning 日本人
>日本人
>人
Keep practicing.

>I'm learning 日本人

lmao no you're not

It's the first time I wrote cuck using caps lock.

They're already buying leafistan and colonizing Anglo islands in the Pacific.

Nah, you're just a low iq drumpftard who doesn't even know English

Trump is ok but he can only slow the decline, not stop it. White minds are too far gone

no.

>implying it's not a Chinese guy

Name?

I'm not Asian I can just see the writing on the wall

Chinese clothes

>Asian supremacy
Bitch looks like shes from lebanon

Will they let us be intermediaries in their new empires if we understand their customs?

You are an おかま.

She's half argie Spanish so she likely has Moor blood

They're learning English

lebanon IS in asia you brain dead burger

Breed with east asians to create the eurasian master race.

(You)

I support this. Our time is over but at least we can make the future Asian overlords related to us

False

Show your geoflag then ;^)

>in b4 "look at this gweilo"
>or canadian flag
>or Chinese flag

Why is this so important to you? Will it change the fact Asians are about to rule?

morbid curiosity--stop stalling and show it

I'll think about it

Chinese pic related

I mean good Asia not bombathon asia
This. Burgers need to wake up. Their entire elite knows this will be the Asian century. No wonder the Trumps and Zuckerbergs of America are either marrying into Chinese families or training their kin to speak chinese

Hes taking about slant eyed, smart hard working asians. Not sand niggers technically asian. Just like india. Nobody says asian and thinks of dot heads

I, for one, accept our new Chinese overlords.

The future of the holy roman empire lies in the chinese womb

Asian supremacy? Genghis Khan is coming back from his grave?

They aren't natives. Not even foreign born should be.

because you have a burger education, while in the rest of the world, we don't view asians as slanty chinese, there's more than one color besides yellow

ahmed, everyone in europe thinks of the same asians as an american
except we maybe think about the phillipines, indonesia and thailand too

>china
>superpower

are you implying the insectoids won't fuck eachother over when the opportunity is there?

to be honest, it sucks that China is the Asian country who will hold the power of Asian countries in the future

All variants of Chinese are some of the worst sounding languages... Fucking Vietnamese sounds better than even Cantonese. Fucking sounds worse than Hillary Clinton speaking.

I mean when they rule over Canada and Straya n shiet
Even a cuckboi like Xi s enough to win nowadays

Sorry but the white man will lead you insect people straight into your death

> Asian century meme
> learning Japanese instead of Chinese

Wow what a visionary

fucking retards are actually doing this

We can only follow the Trump's example and learn it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uzM7XoVVGQc

Japan語 is easier. I'll learn Chinese later

They were not kidding that hapas are good looking.

Glad i am hapa. Father is from britain.

Theres a reason why the term "middle east" exists. When police describe a terror suspect they never say "asian". I understand you that you feel inferior from americans, and you should, but stop trying to seem intelligent.

I have the feeling I've seen you earlier today

>When police describe a terror suspect they never say "asian".
In britain they do so, remember the minivan of peace?

Correct and even then they're usually described as "southeast asians".

So are those chinese or japanese squigly lines?

Were they from malaysia or some such?

afghanistan, pakistan or a similiar glorious asian nation.

I think google agrees with me. An image search for asian pulls almost entirely slopes n slanties

多分彼は日本美少女の胸を勉強しています

Well they are in between Europe and Asia

No. イギリス人 are just cucks who call Pakis Asian to avoid being offensive

miki matsuzuka

Fucking newfags lmao

those are aino nations (asian in name only) as far as i'm concerned, if you don't use chopsticks you're not asian

I know, I was referring to your post and the cuckstate of his country.
everyone knows that those aren't asians.

this, gotta be slant-eyed and wannabe chinese

I know you were. PS my dads austrian. Came here as a teen. I've never been though.

it's pathetic how they're trying to make asian a PC word for mudshit, as if this qtie would be a rapefugee

>im learning nihonjin
>learning japanese person
?

See how many images of mid easterners you get with a google search for asian. PS kys nigger

>I've never been though.
don't come until thinks are sorted out, at least don't come to the cities they are full of rapefugees now.
probably white whores
who wants to destroy the image of qt asians becauase they slowly get afraid of their replacement

Fuck it. I see some white people with more slanted eyes than Asians. Colored eyed will be extinct but then so will niggers along the way

white roasties are pathetic

they voted strongly for van der cuck, without them based Hofer would be prez

The Asian Century was a concoction of people who no longer have influence in the West.
You were never going to beat us. It was totally reliant on us giving up and handing power off.
Which isn't going to happen now. The white man is waking up again, and he's angry.
You've never known us angry. You think the nips were angry at Nanking? That was nothing.
Every chink is going to die in the final biophage deployment. And nobody is going to miss you.

In New China the Dogs Eat You (well, your dead bodies).