Kushner's Done For

Behold the great Jared Kushner- the man bestowed with the job of peace broker for the Middle East.

newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

>Jared Kushner failed to disclose his role as a co-director of the Charles and Seryl Kushner Foundation from 2006 to 2015, a time when the group funded an Israeli settlement considered to be illegal under international law, on financial records he filed with the Office of Government Ethics earlier this year.

>The latest development follows reports on Friday indicating the White House senior adviser attempted to sway a United Nations Security Council vote against an anti-settlement resolution passed just before Donald Trump took office, which condemned the structure of West Bank settlements.

>The failure to disclose his role in the foundation—at a time when he was being tasked with serving as the president’s Middle East peace envoy—follows a pattern of egregious omissions that would bar any other official from continuing to serve in the West Wing.

>The foundation donated at least $38,000 between 2011 and 2013 to a fundraising group building a Jewish seminary in a West Bank settlement known as Beit El. During that period, Kushner’s foundation also donated an additional $20,000 to Jewish and educational institutions in settlements throughout the region, the Associated Press reported.

>Kushner demanded future National Security Adviser Mike Flynn "get on the phone to every member of the Security Council and tell them to delay the vote" on the West Bank settlement resolution.

>The move may have violated over the 200-years-old law called the Logan Act, which bars "unauthorized citizens" from negotiating with "foreign governments having a dispute with the United States."

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290
truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And here's the archive
unvis.it/newsweek.com/jared-kushner-disclosure-form-west-bank-settlements-israel-white-house-729290

>5milllion

dudes family is worth billions. nice try, shills.

>Newsweek
Do you have a credible source?

Oh, shit, this looks like the end for Trump. This stunning bombshell has shocked and awed the suburban and rural retards. They will never recover.

The problem for the Zionists is anyone evil enough to be qualified to be their messiah will also be vile enough to be unacceptable to the rest of humanity.

Kushner must be stopped.

GOOD. Kick him and Ivankas liberal kike ass out of the White House.

Satanic 666 freak

I don't think the shills realize that ivanka and kushner aren't liked on pol either
Thanks for getting the message bout there x

Trump in November was recommending to Kushner and Princess that they return to New York for a while because the media exposure of their true nature was destroying their future political "brand."

Trump admistration = Israel

YFW this is how Trump gets rid of his kike son in law from his inner circle without making family dinners awkward.

>the group funded an Israeli settlement
I hope there's no kike cucks demented enough to defend this shit.

>kushner has bigger hips than ivanka

>transition when

I'm confused, Trump is /ourguy/ but his whole inner circle seems to be made of kikes or good goyim.

Both of them seem to be stuck mid-transition.

Honestly wouldn't mind this faggot going to prison.

>israeli settlements
palestine may not be a country, but israel equally sucks, he should have provided money to turn israel into one big national park

HES ONLY JUST STARTING.
WE KNEW HE WAS A JEW.
HE CLEARLY SAID: I AM A KIKE AND AM PUMPING JEW MICRO-CHIMERISM INTO IVANKA AND MAKING LITTLE MONSTERS THAT THE WORLD WILL HAVE TO KILL FOR THEIR NIGHTMARE ATROCITIES.

Kushner and his good goyl wife should be banned from doing anything in government, Trump is blinded by his father instincts and let a scheming kike fuck up his cabinet, for fucks sake

>the Logan Act
So nothing then

good.
kike needs to go to prison and ivanka needs to some good BWC dicking to lose that leftist independend women mindset.

>only Fox and Breitbart are credible
kys

>I'm confused, Trump is /ourguy/
Yes, that mistaken belief would lead to a lot of confusion.

That Trump was better than Clinton doesn't mean he was /ourguy/, nor does hoping he is make it so. Trump is his own guy, and that guy isn't just strongly aligned with Israel - that guy's kids and grandkids are Zionist Jews.

that shithead is going to bankrupt on 666 fifth ave. he's not worth fuck all.

... did he just shift the liberal spotlight to Israel????

fucker

>tfw i'm a jew myself but hate israel
>mfw seeing this jew kushner give us a bad name doing shit like thus

Wait....the jooos are being talked about in the news? And as foreign agents? SHUT IT DOWN

newsweek is agitprop

you stupid cunts said Flynn would never go down.

Kushner is absolutely next. I'll be back in a few weeks when that happens and see how you guys try to spin it.

Fuck I love Mueller.

Nothing to see here, what about Hillary's emails?
#MIGA, eh, I mean #MAGA

Yeah it's sad how silent /pol is about this.

>that filename
No actual person names their files like that. You've been outed, shill

I am outraged about Israeli influence in our election!

>anyone ever getting in any sort of legal trouble for israel
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NOT RUSSIA, NO ONE CARES

That moment when the election was hacked by Israel and Russia was framed.

Oh yeah the same publication that release the Madame President cover a week before the election, right?

>Trump is /ourguy/

Speak for yourself faggot

That there isn't more comment about Kushner and the Zionist plan for final, total control of the US brings into question how much of the pro-Trump (who's clearly a Zionist) support here is actually sincere and organic, and how much is manipulated astroturfing.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Israel

Good. Kushner is a globalist cocksucker as well. We dont need him or Ivanka in the White House.

>no one likes kushner, at all, in the past year
>kushner finally gets busted
>HAHA THATS WHAT YOU DRUMPFKINS GET

this is why we laugh at you

>Kushner is a globalist cocksucker
Were Kushner only that benign.

Kusher will take down Trump

oh cool, it merely took you guys an entire year of the Trump administration to nuke this spoiled little faggot of a traitor

just uncuck yourselves already

The 4d chess fallacy at work again :)

That's actually amazing the secret service lets all those arabs with knives and swords stand right next to Trump.

>That's actually amazing the secret service lets all those arabs with knives and swords stand right next to Trump.

Saudis control the US, not shocking at all

They know they will never hurt their goy

>Saudis control the US
Hardly. Both sides of the petrodollar bargain understand they're owned by Israel.

KSA may have a lot of money - but it's fundamentally Rothschild money.

Good. I hope this useless subversive kike goes to prison.

But
>Logan Act, which bars "unauthorized citizens" from negotiating with "foreign governments having a dispute with the United States

Doesn't that mean that 99% of the US congress can go to prison for negotiating with lobbyists representing foreign nations?

And by that I of course mean their obvious conflict of interest by taking campaign donations from certain countries, and holding dual citizenships.

>Get ready for a world currency
Remember. Bitcoin is a "free and untraceable" currency. It totally isn't 100% traceable regarding every transaction and being mainly used to siphon wealth out of wealthy countries to create equilibrium.

Yes, yes goyim! You want a cashless society!

It's staggering to me that people are so goddamned gullible they won't bite on the bankers' "Go cashless!" bait, but the bankers throw a few of their Zio-bucks into driving up the "value" of Bitcoin and idiots completely fall for it.

Could be sort of a Kushner Shareblue.... Hmmm... I wonder what country it could be in?

BASED MUELLER. he's going to expose the corrupt kushner kike

You fucking antisemite scum. How many times do we have to remind you filthy goyim about the shoah until you get it through your heads.

The chosen sons of Abraham are off limits! They are concerned with G-D's laws, not mans. Fucking goyim

because he's not /ourguy/ plebbit

One of the mods for Sup Forums also wrote for Kushner's "New York Observer."

we've been subverted by t_d

fucking this

Oy ve-
Oh wait, nothing will happen. Zionists rule the US and will continue to do so.

>That moment when the election was hacked by Israel
You mean the moment America was given the "choice" between

1) An ultra-wealthy New York elite, with strong allegiance to Israel and a princess daughter married to a powerful Zionist

2) An ultra-wealthy New York elite, with strong allegiance to Israel and a princess daughter married to a powerful Zionist

>The move may have violated the 200 year old law called the Logan Act which no one has ever been prosecuted for, has no established precedent, and would be impossible to prosecute anyone for because of that.

welp, the US is done for

christmas has come early

>Tfw #Russiagate turns out to be #Israelgate

>>Tfw #Russiagate turns out to be #Israelgate
if you've been paying attention, you'd know what so many of us knew from the beginning. The only question left is, "is the Trump Presidency sabotage?". Would be the frosting on the cake.

>Newsweak
guaranteed nothingburger

Zionists are just Jewish nationalists.

Then they should fight without our help. I'm fine throwing Israel under the bus.

>Logan Act
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so desperate

thank you. The alt-righ is led by people who feel that Trump is best for Israel.
Cernovich
A.J.
Ben Shapiro

"DAE hate muslims?"

>can't make people hate russia
>remember people hate jews
nice switch libtards

Saudis don't control the U.S., they were given and maintain power due to oil brokering with the U.S., which the U.S. engages in to prop up its own economy. Israel doesn't control the U.S. either, Israel is an important U.S. ally to serve as a military and intelligency base and roadblock to stop Pan-Arab movements from uniting and independently controlling the region's oil, as that would greatly hurt the West's economies and make the Middle East a huge power factor. Oil is power, and has been so since WW1.
Your economy certainly isn't. Isolationism is fine and all, but it allows others to gain more power at the expense of what you've abandoned, and then they can contest you and diminish you even further. What you're describing is the fastest imaginable scenario for the decline of the West.

Kushner definitely deserves to be mocked for his pitiful upper body, but men SHOULD have bigger hips than most women. There's nothing admirable about being a scrawny narrow bone structure faggot.

Big hips with an appropriately larger upper body to balance it out.

Illegal in whose eye? I helped build Oz Zion. I send pizza to the troops, pizzaidf dot com. only moooslims are butt hurt over Yisrael feeding them cock sandwich and i have a double meat for moohammy!

Yisrael Chai, bitches!

>throwing Israel under the bus
>fastest imaginable scenario for the decline of the West.

Lololololololol, I'm perfectly fine with the idea of kicking rhe Zionist and the Saudis to the curb. And no, I don't give a fuck if the petrodollar collapses.

Fiat justitia ruat cælum

I want to Kushner fall but please use an actual credible source. CNN, newsweek, ny times, washington post, fox news, newsweek, huffingtongpost, the onion, and msnbc aren't credible sources.

Only Jews have no nation never had and never will lol.

>Israel doesn't control the U.S. either
nice joke, ahmed

A cashless society will never happen, the EMPs will hit first

This exactly

oh nooo that sucks

I live in the 666 building on Fifth Avenue. My name is Jared Kushner. I'm 36 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

There is an idea of a Jared Kushner, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

underrated

why is Drudge obsessively on Kushner's nuts? it's creepy af

Because Kushner is about to expose Israel.

truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/

President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is engaged in negotiations with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman focused on creating a Palestinian state or territory.

PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL

JFK

USS LIBERTY

AIPAC

9/11

PIZZAGATE

VEGAS

PULSE

SANDY HOOK

CHARLOTTESVILLE

CONGRESS BLACKMAIL

THE MEDIA

Kushner's gaze always creeps the hell out of me.

>5mm unsecured line of credit
>no problemo, poorfags BTFO
lol.. he's not done
you're just jealous.

>Kike son in law donates $50k for jewish education
>WTF impeach now!?!?

>Putting a Jew in charge of middle eastern peace relations
Next they'll put a nog in charge of budget

Yes. Most of US congress is in violation. Because they are all in violation and lobbying will never be done away with in America's current form and no one has ever been charged with Logan Act violations, this will not become an issue - it is also almost unprosecutable because there are no case law precedents.

>Kushner's gaze always creeps the hell out of me
Trust that intuition.

You have millions of years of evolution that has given you an instinctive ability to recognize predators. Those who did not have that ability, or disregarded that intuition, were eaten.

Again: trust yourself, not your predator.

kek

but not control of a photographer's camera.

He's probably a bit autistic, is all.