The Breaker 3d season

Hi guys, I've heard that the breaker will come back on january the 8th of 2018, is it fake or a true new? if it's true what do you think about it? What happens with trinity wonder? What will happen in the new season of both manwhas?

How the hell could they possibly fix this fix? S1 was great and then S2 got shittier and shittier.

Oh look another "rumor" thread. Link or you're full of shit.

explain user, S2 had its moment but agree it wasnt what I was expecting

Lmao no link even, "I've heard"

Nothing to see here folks

S2 had hotter girls though.

well i have a link, if you can call it like that, Facebook site ThebreakerNewWabes
it´s a fan facebook page, well idk if you can trust it but he always showed true information and gave links to read online and more

Yeah, the girls were very well drawn, pity about the plot though.

Not him, but S2 felt way too dragged out. Also, S1 had a fairly contained plot whereas S2 seemed like it was going everywhere.

Hell yeah. Near the end these were the only thing I was looking forward to every week.

S2 was great.It just had a GOD AWFUL start.

Is this the guy that was working on Action Idols

I don't even remember who's who. Pretty sure I'm confusing some of the Breaker's characters with others from Veritas.

Don't give me that shit user S2 started off great and with a decent direction. And then went to shit when they spent the rest of the manhwa powering up MC, then spend another whole arc powering him up, and then all the females wanted his D, and then FINALLY he goes to fight Goomoonryong, gets his ass whooped.

Gook shills really are underaged school dropouts

Damn I totally forgot about Veritas.

The ending definitely had a rushed feeling to it. Old mentor dude dies, but then Shi-woon gets a random unexplained transformation (what was wrong with his original rage mode?) and then the fight was a joke where Goomoonryong beats him in basically one punch. You could definitely see the duo writing it get burnt out.

Still though, I forgot just how pretty the art is in this.

Welcome to gook shit. Where the only creative people are people who have dropped out of their garbage totalitarian society and become worthless dropouts writing shit for other worthless dropouts.

>S2 started off great
>I CANT USE CHI BUT WATCH ME GET MY ASS KICKED
>Wow he sure got his ass kicked well Im gonna give him the win
The entire first part

I feel like Season 2 was severely hampered by monthly Manwha creators (side note: what's the Korean equivalent to Mangaka?) drawing a weekly series. Especially if you read it weekly as it came out. The pace often felt off with chapters ending in the middle of a move of a fight that felt like an arbitrary breaking point/forced cliffhanger. Also Shiwoon's development felt slow as fuck in the beginning, then rushed by the end. There wasn't much middle ground. Also ending at a very hyped point and announced a long hiatus before season 3, killing off a lot of interest.

But there were definitely some great moments, and the girls were indeed fine as fuck.

It's bullshit. They're working on a different manga. If the Breaker comes back it won't be till 2020.

I was surprised the old guys ended up being the best characters in S2.

Also, I kept waiting for them to bring back Immolation Loli but they never really did.

>mfw Shiwoonfags got ABSOLUTELY BTFO by based Dragon sensei at the end of part 2

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>H-h-h-he's gonna win guise he's super strong now xDD

Self inserters had it coming really

People would insert as the dragon if not for the fact that they would first need a girlfriend so that she can be killed off.

Hey she came back to life.

>Hi guys, I've heard that the breaker will come back on january the 8th of 2018
I thought it was never coming back? Why wait so fucking long too?

Pretty sure it was Veritas that was never coming back.

They didn't want their whole careers to be 1 work.

I guess they don't realize their new series is shit, or maybe they did and that's why they came back now.

because they authors were doing another project "trinity wonder"

HAHAHA poor veritas RIP

So how confirmed is that they are coming back?

So the guys that worked on Breakers are now working on Trinity Wonder

And the guys that worked on Veritas are now working on Action Idols.

Is that what's going on?

i think the last time was different because of the hwan gol tae

yep

well that's what we are asking xD but this is the new most trustworthy i have heard till the moment

The author said the next season(of trinity wonder) will be the last. so there is hope that The breaker come back

This girl is not going to win, sadly.

She is best girl though.

Yeah but is more first girl.

I enjoyed S1 because it was a campy martial arts movie in manhwa form.

But hey, in S2, Shiwoon literally, for some chapters at a time, sits down and IMAGINES himself fighting people that goes above and beyond the whole image training idea.

Literally fantasizes in his head about fighting people who actually fought and trained for their abilities.

Poof. Shiwoon, who already had mc/plot armor from S1 can now imagine himself training instead of actually training.

Oh and lets drop in random ass characters who are complete garbage on top of it's extremely shit pacing (especially when chapters were still coming out)

The writers should take all the fucking time in the world for S3. There is no rush.

>S2 got shittier and shittier.
You're right but the start was a drag but a steady power creep then near the end it got ridiculous you could clearly see that the authors were running low on ideas like what said. Fights were great and even the Shi Woon is such a mary sue, most of his fights were decent at best. The end just felt lack luster compared to the rest of it and it started out as a drag.

But user, this was actual first girl.

She's not great though

Damn I miss the breaker. I hope they do finish it after they are done with their new series.

I miss A-Team's watermarks.

Baki does it all the time, jesus he fights against giant insects

I agree that overall S2 isn't as continually great as S1, but S2 had Grandpa and was packed with amazing moments towards the end. They meandered with the story far too much and took too long to get anywhere with it.

Season 2 was a just a big prologue for Shioon developing more as a character belonging to the Murrim world.

Yeah, the thing is they should stick with what they are good at, but the S2 pacing was slow as fuck with just barely enough links to S1 to salvage it. For him to down his power level creep all over again was tedious, especially since he only had a few core fundamentals and there wasn't an excessive arc of him picking up new techniques, it was still within the 'power awakens, I know kung fu' territory of tropes.

He has the perfect trifecta of cuties though, except he's done jack shit with the girl at school despite him getting stronger.

Hopefully since he recognises himself as the head fill in for now, he'll set his eyes on beating the crap out of his Teacher's side, rescuing the loli leader, and more immortal type characters to keep the power levels in check.

The old men put shit eating grins on my face the entire time.

S1 was about a normal kid standing up for what he believes in and strengthening himself as well as a jaded killer slowly changing himself. All of the teacher's development kinda went down the drain (hur-durr head injury + drugs) and the MC didn't get that much development either. Instead, it was all replaced with generic tits and battles.

Honestly I think the grandpas were the best part of S2. I even cried a little bit. We need a series where the main characters are all badass grandpas.

Shioon did get development. He came to realize what sort of monster the teacher he idolizes so much is and learn to start taking his martial arts training seriously in order to protect those he care about. Along with understanding the Murim world more and what role he can possibly have so shit don't get much worse.

Although Nine Arts Dragon is somewhat of a tool since his revenge is obviously being manipulated which he realize at the end, but that doesn't mean change the bad shit he did before that girl he liked died.

I liked the expansion S2 gave the Murim but it added more characters than concepts. S1 had a more cohesive story and better arc for Dragon Sensei and Shioon. And they need to kill childhood friend girl off in S3 she's a drag whenever she shows up

>He came to realize what sort of monster the teacher he idolizes

Yeah, but his Master was changing in the end. And then all of that development was just thrown down the drain. And the other problem I felt there was is that S1 is a self contained arc whereas S2 seemed to be wandering several places.

And don't get me wrong, S2 was okay. It just wasn't as great as S1

Season 1 was great, but Season 2 fell down a bit.

However, season 2 had the old men from the Sunwoo Clan. Which was great.

So it's hard to decide what is better

Its the weirdest thing how slow the pacing was since they literally complain that it went one nearly twice as long as they intended.

Like if you had a vision why did you slow down?

His girlfriend died and the situation that he was in wasn't good for Shioon if he kept his association with him so that kinda stopped his peaceful development. Although I understand Nine Arts Dragon anger towards them intensify because of that whole experience I still feel he went full retard in part 2 since he allowed innocent people too get harmed in his beef towards the elders in the Murim world. I couldn't sympathies with him after all that even if we know he was being used somewhat like a puppet.

His Master was changing because his life stopped being so shitty. He got a GF who loved him and a pupil who helped him overcome his demons.

His GF died and he had to cripple his pupil to avoid him dying and/or becoming a science project.
Of course he's going back full asshole its that or kill himself granted he probably wants to kill himself

The whole thing where the Nine Arts Dragon was being brainwashed into being a bad guy was painfully fucking retarded. I just couldn't enjoy the series after that reveal.

Shioon turned from a madman in Breaker 1.

Into a ABSOLUTE MADMAN in Breaker 2.

Yeah good thing she has been forgotten mostly.

>Once it got good it ended

Fuck you, fuck you so much.

Always remember.

He wasn't even brainwashed. The only thing Kaiser did was set-up that his girlfriend was killed which made him thirst for more revenge towards the Murim world. Him taking the drugs to escape the pain and not giving a shit if innocent people got harmed because of people using his rep and image is all Nine Art Dragons own actions. Nine Art Dragons in part 2 didn't give damn about anything but the destruction of the Murim and didn't care who got caught up in it compared to how he was in part 1.

This, he just was being drugged to remember his apprentice and dead girlfriend.

Hell arguably the drugs were turning him into a better person because before hand he was acting super self destructive over it which is what led to his followers giving it to him.

He was still 100% willing to blow up the city after the drugs were gone. He didnt give a fuck.

I forgot who the ho on the left was. What did she do?

A grand total of nothing except get kidnapped a lot and be general NTRbait.

I thought S2 had a great start, the whole "Lets restore Shioon's KI Center" shit just took way too long.

Befriended the INCREDIBLY OBVIOUSLY EVIL AND DERANGED PSYCHO KNOWN TO BEAT UP THE PROTAGONIST mostly.

also her would-be rapist (although she didn't know that)

Nine Arts Dragon willing took the drugs though because he didn't want to deal with the emotional pain of what happened to his girlfriend and disciple. So he was still consciously decisive of what he was doing while under the drug effects and what they were doing to him. I don't think the writers knew what they were thinking when they may Nine Arts Dragon such a pure asshole.

I rather he had stick to the Murim world revenge crap against the Murim elders then what he did towards letting innocent getting involved in that stuff. I only see Nine Arts Dragon dying to Shioon in part 3 unless they decide to resurrect his girlfriend.

>I only see Nine Arts Dragon dying to Shioon in part 3 unless they decide to resurrect his girlfriend.
It already happened at end of season 2

You sure are desperate

She gets revived at the end of season 2. Why is he desperate?

Try re-reading the entire thing in bulk. I liked it way more than I did reading it weekly.
Also, yeah it has some legit good stuff like Grandpa, Sera, Blackbeard grandpa, Ah-Juicy Gay Bum.

The art was shit tho. Not that it was bad but S1 had the superior art.

>mfw S1 was meant to be 5 books, S2 10 books and S3 20 books
>S1 ended up being 10 books, S2 20 books
Get ready bois We in for a wild ride.

>the guys that worked on Veritas are now working on Action Idols
What the fuck? Fucking finish Veritas first dammit.

>mfw she lusted at BOT Shioon before disappearing at the end
Can't wait.

>glasses asshole turned into glassesbro towards the end
Never thought I wanted it.

Whenever I remember the Breaker, I can't help but remember those amazing A-team scans autismstorms.
>I know lets just cover literally every page of the release completely with watermarks

That Action Idols series is also on a hiatus. Although Veritas I think was cancelled.