African refugee famly with SEVEN children get free home in Portland

>Surrounded by his wife and seven children on the front porch steps, Prosper Hezumuryano jingled the keys to his new home above his head, beaming widely.

>"Cully is where low income families and people of color are most likely to be pushed out and displaced from because of the rising cost of housing," said Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East CEO Steve Messinetti.

>That's why Habitat has made Cully a special area of focus. Over the past 18 months, the nonprofit has purchased land in the neighborhood for another 25 homes. It hasn't been cheap – those purchases cost between 50 and 100 percent more than what the nonprofit paid for Helensview in the recession, and the sites need a lot more work.

>On Saturday, four families received keys to their new homes built by Habitat for Humanity in the Helensview subdivision at NE 64th Avenue and Killingsworth.

>They're families like that of Prosper Hezumuryano and his wife Rosata Niyanzima, who moved to the U.S. in 2007 as refugees from the East African country of Burundi. They both work full-time, and the family lives in an apartment in New Columbia, a community of public and subsidized housing in North Portland.

>"What is exciting to me is to be called a homeowner," Hezumuryano said through an interpreter. (He speaks English but is more comfortable with Swahili.)

>Hezumuryano said there was "no way" he could have afforded to purchase a home on his own. "That wasn't even a dream."

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/12/habitat_for_humanity_helps_whe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7NkfyfEYn0
youtube.com/watch?v=zOlsecLomAM
archive.is/i2sjy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can people even argue being a nigger has no benefits?

>white basement dwelling virgin with no aspirations in life is angry that a hardworking poor family was helped by a non-profit charity firm
Why am I not surprised?

How can I get a free housr?
I dont get shit.

>Be a nigger
>have 7 niglets
>get free house

I think that covers it.

Is it bad when I wish for "their" house to burn down?

You don't get shit because even though you were most likely born to a typical white family (ie one that isn't poor) you turned out to be a lazy piece of shit that talks shit about minorities on the internet because 1. he's scared to do it in real life and 2. he has to project his insecurities about his lack of success in life

It's pretty normal, if you're an insane asylum patient.

>be basement dwelling virgin with no aspirations in life
>be mad at poor families for being given the same chance at life that you wasted

wew lad

They're bringing down the home values on the neighborhood just by being there, and it's unlikely they'll be able to afford the property taxes anyway. Over the next 5-10 years, the house will start to decay as the niggers delay maintenance on the home. A run down home in the neighborhood will lower property values, which draws in more niggers. Eventually you'll turn the neighborhood into a ghetto. I see it everyday as a real estate investor.

All those little nigglets running around the neighborhood raising hell will really help when prospective buyers come into the neighborhood to look at homes too.

>anyone who complains about niggers being let into the country and given preference over natives must be an insecure idiot

Nobody wants to live with niggers, not even niggers. That's why they always complain about the ghetto.

>every white family in Portland is rich

damn you're a fuckin idiot

Silly canuck, shouldn't you be shoveling snow right now for your Islamic overlords?

Most people on here work for a living leafnigger. Most people are raised to not ask for or expect handouts. Stop giving niggers free shit.

well, there goes the neighborhood.

>they will delay maintenance on home
>just because they are black

That's some typical low-iq thinking there boy. Guess I shouldn't be surprised, since you're a racist internet loser
Why do you even care about children running around in neighborhoods? You don't even leave your mom's basement

Try rereading what I've said

What, should I be shoveling snow for a white basement dwelling loser who never leaves his house instead? LOL!

>most people on here work for a living
LOL! Most people on here are either edgy teenagers or jobless dropout virgins, get it right loser

how do you call reverse gentrification?

>I don't actually need arguments of I just call everyone who disagrees with me a loser

Niggers are bad for neighborhoods. I see it everyday. Delayed maintenance, increased crime, loud music playing all the time, sitting on their porch drinking all the time, little nigglets running around raising hell, etc. Nobody wants to live with these people.

More to the point, if there's anything we should have learned from 2008, it's that giving people access to homes they can't afford is a terrible policy.

When whites leave its called "white flight." When this happens, niggers get upset because more blacks means a worse standard of living for them.

When whites come back to the neighborhood (gentrification), they complain again because property values increase significantly and most can't afford the rent increases their landlords demand.

You literally can't win with these "people."

the Left is insane. they can't be convinced that providing free stuff to immigrants is a recipe for disaster. Are they going to do a fundraiser for many billion more people?

Shit like this and the Kate Steinle verdict are just the beginning. Get used to it. OR get yourself together, join a community of like-minded individuals, and act to influence local politics.

Let's be real, you're most likely some high school dropout redneck who rarely leaves his mother's house, or if he does it's to some shitty minimum-wage job. Maybe if you actually went to college/university and got a degree you'd be more successful in life and would not have to resort to being racist on the internet to project your insecurities on minorities.

Nice stereotypes, by the way. If you actually left your mother's basement and went out to meet ethnic minorities, you'd find out that they are much, much better people than many non-ethnic minorities, especially certain white people like you.

>homes they can't afford
The dad works, unlike you, don't worry racist snowflake, he can afford more things than you'll ever be able to sitting in your mother's basement >:)

The Canadian memes are all real

No, people are upset about "white flight" because it means that there are still low-iq racists who are somehow convinced that people with more melanin in their skin are bad because of the melanin in their skin.

Perhaps normal people can't win with "people" like you, after all.

Arguing with that shitstain won't do you any good. He's a dishonest leftist cunt. He doesn't give a shit about facts. Hopefully, he'll get sodomized and murdered by one of the Somalians cuckdeau let in. Your points are valid though.

>i have nothing left to argue about, all my points have been refuted, therefore arguing with him won't do you any good, i am white therefore automatically smarter than others lalalalala everything i agree with is fact everything i disagree with isnt lalalala

Why am I not surprised?
By the way, I voted for Harper in 2015 >:)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7NkfyfEYn0

"Samantha Swindler"
>either "You just can't make this shit up!" or we live in an alternate reality; for all intent and purpose ... Hell.

Why are they upset with white flight if blacks are superior to whites, as you said here

The only thing a might be wrong about is referring to you as a male. You write like a fucking woman.

>why aren't millenials buying houses?
>gives house to refugee

>ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY A HOUSE WITH THE REPUBLICAN TAX BILL!!
>ok with giving away free houses to refugees

>houses cost way too much, can't afford it
>gives free house to refugees

>le strawman
I said that most of both black people and white people are hardworking people, and that the ones that disagree with that fact tend not to be hardworking people

Is there anything wrong with being a woman?

I told you, I'm a real estate investor. I'm significantly more qualified to speak on the subject than you are. Anyone with eyes can see what happens to virtually every majority non-white neighborhood, it turns into a cesspool of violence and drugs. Calling me a basement-dweller isn't going to change the actual facts.

He can't afford the home. He said so himself. He doesn't make enough money to purchase a home in the area. I'm fact, he said he had never even dreamed of purchasing a home because he makes so little money.

Waddya know, I'm the pope himself schooling racist losers on here aswell

He can't afford "buying" the home, neither could you, he can however afford to pay its taxes and feed his family, unlike basement dwelling losers

Black and white neighborhoods are completely different. I'm sure there are a few Based Black Men®, but the majority aren't. The vast majority of black neighborhoods and black majority cities are cesspools. When blacks start to move into a neighborhood, you can see a measurable decline in home values.

chink colonist detected.

Why is the term "People of color" okay but "colored people" gets nigs in a hissyfit?

Since they're probably pretty leftwing there given that it's Portland, I welcome their enrichment

>the vast majority of black neighborhoods
[Citation needed]
Oh wait, angry drumpfkins don't know what citations are, they dropped out of high school before they ever had to write any dissertations >:)

Look, I can project too, go to any redneck village in louisiana to see what the "vast majority of white neighborhoods" are for yourself

>everyone who sees the problem with niggers as neighbors is a loser

I've got 13 rental properties. If it made business sense for me to purchase homes that were trending towards increased proportions, I'd be singing the praise if blacks. That's not the case, nor is it the case in any city, neighborhood, or country that I'm aware of.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOlsecLomAM

Thats nothing, refugees in the UK get a free flat in London. They actually protest when they are told to work. Watch this documentary by the BBC it is mind blowing

If you had a neighbor, would you rather they be black or white.

If the people leaving are racist, isn't that a good thing from your point of view? Good hardworking black people wouldn't want mean old racists living next door right?

how much did the Chinese govt pay your family to colonise Vancouver???

While poor whites are homeless and no help for them?
This is not fucking good at all....

>been there since 2007
>still not fluent in English

i don't understand this

Why don't you just move out of portland to olympia?
archive.is/i2sjy
Lets archive that

>the problem with n-words
There is a problem with stupid racist people moving in as neighbors, and such people are not limited by any race

Grow up loser

Also I can assure you that absolutely no one here believes you when you say you're a real estate investor, as I mentioned you're most likely some edgy teenager getting bullied by minorities at school or some high school dropout projecting his insecurities on the internet

what are you going to do when we deport you back to China???

fuck off nog....Wheres the houses for whites ?

I'd rather have them be good neighbors, regardless of their skin color

No, the only good thing would be racist people leaving behind their backwards and false racist views

A fucking leaf

You were born into a family with plenty of means in life, but you wasted the chance you were given at birth and chose to be a low-iq with no college degree

I'm not chinese, but it's always funny to see low-iq racists resorting to memes when they have nothing to say

>everyone I don't like is a stupid virgin teenager who is bullied at school

The problem is niggers acting like violent idiots and turning entire neighborhoods into ghettos. Just closing our eyes and holding hands won't fix this problem.

Stop your ridiculous ad hominids, it's embarrassing. I have more money than you and more experience in real estate.

Isn't it ironic that in the negro household the children are the wage earners? The nigger mom nor the father has to behave themselves or obey the law, they can be behind bars whenever they want because they don't earn a paycheck. However the niglet children must be kept alive at and out of jail at minimum because they bring in the welfare check. How odd it must be to live in such a family with absolutely no shame, respect, or work ethic whatsoever.

>using n-word instead of just saying nigger
>Constantly shilling muh RAYCISM

You should probably just kys. I'm being completely honest here.

fuck off to where you came from nog, go and fight for a CIVILISED society, You know like OUR forefather did...
You cunts dont know how a civilised society works, freeloading scumfuck

No, but people who browse racist websites to be racist are the most likely to be stupid virgin teenagers who are bullied at school

The problem is racist white losers like you projecting their insecurities and failures in life on black people who are more successful than them
There are poor and bad people in every "race", and you are one of them, problem is that you chose to be a stupid loser with no college degree even though you were born in a good family

Maybe you should try being a wage-earner for yourself and speaking afterwards, neet

And you should probably go do your homework young one, you have school tomorrow
Also learn to stand up for yourself so you don't get bullied by people

>my redneck village is civilized society
Wow that's some excellent logic there buddy, no way I can refute that

>itemized replies

>more itemized replies

I've got a masters degree in accountancy. I know you want to paint everyone who disagrees with you as an idiot, but that's simply not the case. It's just an intellectually lazy way for you to avoid making an argument while feeling superior to everyone else.

Yep, You're either a woman or an emasculated nu-male soyboi. I can tell from how pathetically underwhelming your insults are.

>i have nothing to say, so itemized replies
There is no shame in walking away and doing some research instead of trolling on a racist website, I'll most likely forget about you in a few days anyways as I am busy studying for university to get a good job later on

Your not my buddy you fuck, I'd knock the shit out of you if you were in my presence...

Fuck off back to the hole you escaped from you cowardly bastard

>a fucking leaf
just kill yourself now chang

You probably have a masters degree in dropping out high school, at best
I've made plenty of arguments, you just choose to ignore them and pretend you're right and better than everyone else and be racist

Wait, you still haven't told me, what's wrong with being a woman?

W0w you sure are a big tough kid, all the ethnic minority bullies are afraid of you for sure!

Dont give us your reverse racist schtick you fucking mong..... no-one believes a fucking word of it

So you're an unemployed university student, but you pretend to know more about intra-city demographic shifts than someone who deals with this everyday?

You haven't made any arguments besides asserting the niave position that all races are equal and black neighborhoods are just as good as white neighborhoods.

Cunt the last nog that kicked off here running around with a knife threatening people got erased by unarmed cops... try again fucknut!

it sucks being canadian knowing that muslim shits and mainland chinese trash are going to be the majority in a generation here because our cuck prime minister needs to suck terrorist/communist dick

OH GOD YOU ALMOST KILLED ME DUDE

I THOUGHT YOU SAID POLAND HOLY SHIT I GOT SO SCARED

thank god it's just burgerland

>Wait, you still haven't told me, what's wrong with being a woman?

I can sense the problem glasses and pink hair

>unemployed university student
Sorry for focusing on my studies, I want to be a good doctor later on so I can be good at healing diabetes-ridden doritos-eating high school dropout rednecks like you

"everything i dont like is a naive position"
If you weren't a typical redneck Sup Forumstard, you'd know that a family's economic situation is a much, much better predictor of how its children turn out than "race" is
But please do keep up with the strawman arguments, I need a good laugh

Aw that's nice. Habitat does good work.

Wait, all women fill the lesbian gender-studies majoring pink haired women? Or is there something else that you believe that affects what you think of women?

Top kek. What a shithole. I wouldn't even take it for free. You're telling me people actually pay money for THAT?

Haha my ex wife lives in Cully neighborhood. I moved our oldest kid out of there, he lives with me in a quiet law abiding suburban cul de sac in Vancouver.

Cully is fucking disgusting. Everyone on here bitching "where's my free house" guys trust me you don't want to live there. Frequent drive bys. Random dead hobos in the park across from the grade school and you're never quite sure if they OD'd, froze to death or got murdered. Tons of rapes. Massive MS13 presence. Tons of junkies and tweekers which means tons of break ins.

Shit man, half the roads are unpaved. Lol it's literally inside Portland Oregon city limits and it's got these unpaved roads with gigantic potholes I'm talking like 3 and 4 foot wide, 12-18 inch deep potholes. When it rains they make these giant puddles and you never know how many needles are floating in that water.

It's fucking disgusting. One of the worst neighborhoods in the metropolitan area.

Pic related I guess. It's inevitably going to happen to their shiny new home lol. Just imagine how pissed off you'd be to wake up one morning and see that some asshole tagged your fucking wall.

One day you will no longer be 15 years old and understand how the real world works

You're obviously an underaged shitskin living with your parents. Sorry to tell you this, but most regular folk in Canada hate your type.

I don't pretend to understand medicine better than you. You'd be better off if you stop preaching from your student dorm about the virtues of black neighborhoods.

>The problem is racist white losers like you projecting their insecurities and failures in life on black people who are more successful than them
is this the cause of the iq gap and the murder statistics?

Aren't you an unemployed university student? Why are you pretending to understand how the world works?

Kid you prick? photo up cunt or stfu!
Ethnic minorities are always careful about who they try to bully incase they get fucking japped here....seen my fair share of them getting battered to fuck for being cunts to people...You wont make it! speak out and tell everyone what you think ,bet you dont you fucking slink!
You'd get served right fast...

>leafs are mixing with american women and producing half-leafs
>also apparently they work in america during the day

>posted from my student dorm

Sounds like the perfect place for Habitat to buy up property and build homes in. It's gentrification by charity.

Every second you spend here is another second not spent shoving nigger dicks into your cunt. I think you would agree that absolving yourself of white guilt should take priority over arguing with all the ignorant RAYCISTS on Sup Forums.

exactly, non whites literally fucking ruin everything, they're like a virus sad to see our country turning the way it is

Sounds like a liberal paradise

Don't project yourself onto me hon

I've lived in a non-white neighborhood for most of my life, and I can assure you that nothing about your stereotypes of them is true
But the problem with people like you is that no matter how much facts you throw at them, they'll just ignore them and pretend they're right
In any case, I have better things to do than talking to a wall, good luck in life

Yeah, sounds like someone hasn't had his first kiss yet
No wonder you're such a hateful loser, LOL!

They could purchase land in Felony Flats for a lot cheaper, then they could deal with tweekers, the niggers of the white race, steeling everything not chained to a tree and cops the never show up. But I'm sure all the hipsters in NE will enjoy the cultural enrichment and the "I'm not a racist" because token blacks bragging rights.

How about one of these?

I would buy that if you hadn't just spent the last hour arguing about nothing on Sup Forums. Good doctors don't have that kind of spare time.

You haven't thrown any facts at all. You've done nothing but pretend I'm a neckbeard and that all races have the same quality neighborhoods. Neither are true.

He's probably pre-med living at home.

Free house? Where do I sign up, gringos?

Holy fuck your pathetic. You should honestly contemplate suicide as you will give nothing to the world.