>WH Video: 2017 Natl Christmas Tree Lighting 11/30/17
youtu.be/XguPpSKhvJs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SLandinSoCal/status/937198496058294274
youtube.com/watch?v=deUirMqTV6A
businessinsider.com/mcconnell-trump-judicial-nominees-confirmed-2017-11
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/mcconnell-trump-judicial-nominees-confirmed-2017-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

lul

Latest rundown on recent developments with regards to Mueller investigation and related thing(s). Picture related for Trump's reaction.

Office of Inspector General is reviewing the role played in the Hillary Clinton email investigation by Peter Strzok
FBI officials were concerned solely about the leaking of details of the tarmac meeting & tried to hide these records - Judicial Watch
Nunes pushing for Contempt of Congress against Rosenstein and Wray due to stonewalling with regards to Strozk.
Grassley pushing Rosenstein about why he hasn't done shit to McCabe.
/Who is Mr. Strozk/

> Hillary had to give an FBI interview because of the emails. It was not under oath (the very thing that got Papadopoulos and Flynn, lying under oath) nor recorded and three days later Comey say he recommended no indictment.
> the FBI agent present, Strozk, was just outed as a Hilllary supporter / Trump detractor and fired from the Mueler investigation. He was also likely the FBI agent that brought the Fusion GPS dossier over the investigation
> the DOJ official present, Laufman, head of the “independent email probe” is a Hillary donor and ****still at the DOJ**** and head the department responsible for atomic energy and FARA compliance (the very stuff that got Manafort and likely, dangled over Flynn’s head)

If we channel enough energy into the Awooorb, we'll get happenings!

thanks britbong.

First for historic visit

Pompeo:"Ys ma'am, you're not supposed to have classified email on your private server either"

Clinton : ".. and I did not congressman"

twitter.com/SLandinSoCal/status/937198496058294274

When you've made America great again please can you make Britain great again too? Thanks President Trump

When is the ((((Spencer)))) rally will start?

CORPORATE TAX
>Both measures would cut the corporate tax rate to 20 percent from 35 percent
>Senate version would set lower rate in 2019, year later than House.
INDIVIDUAL TAX RELIEF TO INDIVIDUALS.
>Senate, unlike the House, would provide only temporary tax relief to individuals, ending tax cuts for them in 2026.
FEDERAL DEFICIT
>Before accounting for any economic growth, both bills are expected to add more than $1.4 trillion to the federal deficit over 10 years.
INDIVIDUAL DEDUCTIONS FOR STATE AND LOCAL TAXES
>House would eliminate all, Senate would leave a deduction for property taxes, which would be capped at $10,000.
MORTGAGE INTEREST DEDUCTION
>House would restrict that break to loans of $500,000 or less with regard to new purchases of homes.
>The Senate legislation would leave the current $1 million cap in place.
MULTINAT COMPANIES' OFFSHORE EARNINGS.
>House would tax those profits at 14 percent for earnings held as cash and 7 percent for less-liquid assets
>Senate contains a lengthy section that has no direct mention of the rates, but a person familiar with the Senate plan said they'd be 14.5 percent for cash and 7.5 percent for less-liquid assets.
PASS-THROUGHS
>Senators Ron Johnson and Steve Daines announced their support for the tax bill after securing agreement on a bigger tax break for the owners of pass-through enterprises, including small businesses, S-corporations, partnerships and sole-proprietorships. An original 17.4 percent deduction would rise to 23 percent.

I am slowly falling in love with this man

FULL EXPENSING
>Senator Jeff Flake, who was a holdout over deficit concerns, agreed to vote "yes" after Republican leaders agreed to change a provision allowing the full expensing of business capital investments to sunset after five years. Flake worried that Congress would be unable to eliminate the benefit cold turkey, allowing it to bleed red ink for years to come. But the Arizona Republican says the change would instead phase out full expensing over three years beginning in year six.
RETIREMENT SAVINGS
>Senator Susan Collins said she persuaded Republican leaders to retain catch-up contributions to retirement accounts for church, charity, school and public employees.
MEDICAL EXPENSES
>Collins also said she was able to include language to reduce the threshold for deducting unreimbursed medical expenses for two years to 7.5 percent of household income from 10 percent.
STATE AND LOCAL PROPERTY TAXES
>Collins has proposed an amendment that would retain a federal deduction for up to $10,000 in state and local property taxes.
INDIVIDUAL ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX
>Rescinding a proposed repeal of the AMT and instead increase exemption levels and phase-out thresholds is also on the table.
CORPORATE ALTERNATIVE MINIMUM TAX
>rescinding a proposed repeal of the corporate AMT.
REPATRIATION
>Another change could be to increase tax rates on U.S. corporate profits held overseas to 14 percent for liquid assets and 7 percent for illiquid holdings, up from 10 percent and 5 percent, respectively

>mfw I was going to post that

FFS why is every election now so dramatic..

>thats racist nigel
>youre racist
>the president is a fascit bigot nigel
>stop noticing muslim crime
>stop it nigel, it is racist to preserve your country

Somewhere, a CIA agent collects all the Awoos posted by the Russians as "evidence".

>When is the ((((Spencer)))) rally will start?

2 PM ET, I think.

tweet a video of muslim violence and get back to us on that

Hawaii, where if you're stupid enough to register your guns, they'll get confiscated eventually, one way or another....

It's almost as if the country is almost evenly split along ideological lines

Bad polling.

>Never be as alpha as this.
Why even live?

>egsblain spurdo

When the boys at Langley finish their lunch.

I NEED THE TRUMP DID A THING .GIF

Does anyone at all know how many Trump justices have been confirmed..?

Aren't they hoping for like 200 seats filled in one year

>I'm a pro at life

MAGA

You say to many fucking things, Kid.

Hey, Don't steal his OC, he made that trip, not you.

Delet that right now.

Hawaii has a lot of boating accidents. It's an island chain in the middle of the ocean, after all.

This alpha?

Because you have one side (Democrats) who is desperate for a win in a state that actually matters (Blue Virginia didn't matter to anyone but us, everyone else saw Virginia as a blue state for years) and are doing everything they can with as less money wasted as possible.

CIA dir. Pompeo said Saturday that President Trump's prolific Twitter feed was yielding valuable intelligence.'

>"We have asked him [Trump] repeatedly for increased authority to go out and perform our functions in ways that are more robust and frankly take more risk. In each and every case, the President has provided that to us. We have asked for increased resources and every time the President says: "You bet I am in full support of you". The President is unequivocally supportive. "

>"I've actually seen it help us," Pompeo told the audience at The RNDF in Simi Valley, California, when asked whether Trump's Twitter activity was making his job harder.

>"I have seen things the President has put on his Twitter account actually have a real-world impact on our capacity to understand what's going on in other places of the world," Pompeo said.

>"Our adversaries responded to those tweets in ways that were helpful to us to understand command and control issues, who's listening to what messages, how those messages are resonating around the world,"

>"He's [Trump] taught us a lot of things too at the intelligence community. How to think about economic ideas and make sure we consider who's got the money and how that will impact these decisions across the world."

Pompeo also revealed that he sent a letter to a senior military official in Iran, warning that Iran risked being held responsible if any of its proxy forces in Iraq attacked US troops.
Pompeo said the letter was sent to Iranian Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force, who oversees Iranian operations in Syria and Iraq.

>"He refused to open the letter. It didn't break my heart, to be honest with you," Pompeo said.
>"What we were communicating to him in that letter was that we will hold he and Iran accountable for any attacks on American interests in Iraq by forces that are under their control."

>unsustainable

Thousands of dead, bloated pigs floating down the river that supplies Shanghai with its drinking water. Air pollution in Beijing so impenetrable the U.S. Embassy's air quality measuring station can only call it "beyond index." Industrial towns where rates of cancer are so high they're known as "cancer villages."

Compounding these problems is the Chinese government's stony silence about anything that might imperil the country's economic development — including environmental regulation.

>humans cannot live like this

Trying to get user arrested for 'hatespeech' or some shit?

>Warren Buffet gets featured on CBS Sunday Morning for eating fast food.
>President Trump gets berated for eating fast food.
Both are rich guys, but why does Buffet get the praise?

The most immediate problem this nation faces is immigration. We have many problems at the moment but unless we can stop bleeding out we can't solve the others. We have to get all the illegals out and get the wall. Is it possible to make some propaganda to demoralize the spics and to make them self deport faster than ICE can remove them?

Drill baby, drill!

Checked, and this is true.

Love this man.

>Want to make redpilled game
>Have decided on it taking place at the end of The Great War with the majority of it being focused on the years of discourse following where the Jews and pinkos tried to take over Germany with you as a commando throughout, ending with your group joining the NSDAP to unite Germany
>Know that it will never get sold because it will tell the truth and not the lies the Jews want the people to believe resulting in it being banned everywhere
Life is a bitch

>smoke DUDE WEED
>loose rights to firearms

Makes good sense to me, that should make anyone quit weed.

Clearly evidence that Finland is interfering with our elections.

Can you feel it?

Marla a cute

this is so fucking disgusting

We were the chads the whole time

>Hey, Don't steal his OC
I never claimed it was my OC...I saved it from him the other day

>unsustainable
>thousands dead
>out of 1.5 billions
lol
And remember, the communist government of China has never and will never give a shit about the average person in China

youtube.com/watch?v=deUirMqTV6A

Who here jamming Rush and drinking beer?

Turns out making lithium batteries isnt good for the environment

i got webm

I assume he's a rich lefty

It's oil drilling time

>2000 acres
That's almost nothing, isn't ANWR massive?

He is, yes.

i honestly doubt they will. oil's magic profit-point, for america, is about $50/barrel, so they'll probably just connect a few points and wait until shortages come up

Is it that time of the month? Are we all synchronized?

>Makes good sense to me, that should make anyone quit weed.

4473 specifically asks about Dude, weed

>Britian
>Ever great
No fuck you you piece of shit, you're the reason all of this happened in the first place
We'll gladly build the great black eastern wall for Wales though so the bards don't have to out up with you anymore

Why the fuck can't Nigel just be the fucking PM and restore the U.K back to it's glory days

Hey does anyone remember that Belgium user that posted a collage of people who criticized that slight bump Jones got?

Please collapse already so you can start anew.

>drinking beer?
Please, stop namefagging for no reason.
Thank you.

How is Trump supposed to win when Star Wars Episode VIII: The last jedi will be in the theatres very soon?

The movie will have a anti-Trump message and the movie will be very popular.

It's over guys, pack your bags.

Such an underrated post it is down in hades.

How shit is the situation compared to industrial era London?

Don't post that fuck
He talked about about Trump during the election and is nothing more than an uncle tom

>That's almost nothing, isn't ANWR massive?

Yeah, but that small area is the one they want. I'd imagine they know there is oil there.

Yes. That doesn't make my faggy enviromentalist less scared though.

? Are you suggesting it doesn't literally happen like that with niggers every day in the US?

People still viewerfag sandnigger fiction in current year?

Palin must be ecstatic that it finally went through.

This. Hopefully their environment can get even worse and more of them can start dying.

I'm used to it. I'm an under appreciated shitposter.

News media needs drama to get people to tune in.
Truth is (((they))) are scared shitless of another Tea-party like red tide rising that will replace a lot of the swamp dweller Republicans and democrats with hardline Roy Moore types.
If the people get angry enough it will happen and then Trump will actually be able to get shit done... which is the last thing (((they))) want.

Hawaii isn't America and should have had it's state status revoked decades ago
Makes me sad though because I like Mahalo guy

>Anti-gay slurs

1.no
2.yes

Disgusting to see it elsewhere.

>4473 specifically asks about Dude, weed
Explain yourself

>You are disqualified from owning weapons
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE
TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
(unless of course you smoke weed, lol)

Must have missed that line when reading the Bill of Rights

Everyone is gearing up for war for the same reason. Without a global pandemic (possibly incoming), the populace in places like the ME (no water), India (no upward mobility), China (no freedom) will inevitably begin revolting.
The internet may be censored now, but the world already found out their is a better way to do things.
Manipulating the value of your currency to ensure no one can take their wealth out of your country was a good idea, but it's a fucking band aid.
EU has no choice at this point. None of those migrants work. China has no choice. Iran has no choice. Even Israel fucked up and they live like the last pockets of whites in South Africa.
There are only 3 options on the table:
>plague
>internal war
>external war
The second someone starts some shit, it's no holds barred. The world is over populated.

>Trump can literally take the heat

REDRUM

businessinsider.com/mcconnell-trump-judicial-nominees-confirmed-2017-11

>And he has moved quickly to nominate people for those posts, which totaled in excess of 140 earlier in his term. In September, Trump hit 65 combined nominations between appeals courts, district courts, the US Tax Court, and the US Court of Federal Claims.

nominated over 200 i guess
confirmed are around 80 i believe, cant find a source

How bad do you think she wants Easy D?

Why did we ever think taking it was a good idea?

Time for archive
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/mcconnell-trump-judicial-nominees-confirmed-2017-11

It doesn't hurt the environment to do a little drilling
In 20 years when its all gone everything will go back to the way it was

>N-NOT IN GOOD TASTE DRUMPF!
nige is a fucking faggot and not /arenige/ at all

>Explain yourself

Form you have to fill out when buying from an FFL.

>when you just want to watch collisionball but you need a direct IPV stream link due to technical reasons but everyone on /spee/ are too fucking retarded even know what that means and just calling you retarded while linking stream links to actual stream sites that you can't play
I just want to see niggers kill each other a ball purely for my personal enjoyment... Is that so much to ask?