Please tell me there are labs and organizations working to solve the muh dick problem of the western civilization

Please tell me there are labs and organizations working to solve the muh dick problem of the western civilization.
Because lets face it, if white people had the biggest dicks there would be no problems of the modern world as we know them today.
No diversity
No resentful 30yo virgins
No feminism
Etc.
We could genocide every brownie without objection from female part of the society and we could explore the starts already.

you'd just get hung trannies. the problem is xeno-estrogens and suppression on male expression.

there is no problem

meds showing once again they are the master race.

Can’t get dicks outta your head? Close your goddamn mouth

Yes, user. Dick size is the catalyst to all problems western society faces.

What is the recent fascination with penis size? I swear this has only started to happen starting in 2015. Before it was just sort of banter and shitposting irl between friends. I have a theory because the current condition of men is heavily feminized and weak so they are constantly insecure about every aspect of their lives rather than simply attaining what they desire. For example, and perhaps a poor one, but China is a relatively shitty country and Asians are stereotyped to have small dicks. Yet the Chinese do not fucking care what the world thinks of them and are currently colonizing the shit out of Africa.

In other words: there are too many faggots these days

>Rich white kids have the time to play caveman in the woods while the rest of us have to work

gays have bigger dicks (because of androgens which are male hormones) and apparently foreskins have receptors for both gender's hormones. male and female. restore. use a turkey baster and truvada. and your g spot. or get box pox. you know. whichever

I want to turn this around to point out that for some it may be dick size, for others maybe its the way their eyes look, or how shapely their body is. Theres almost infinite things that can cause people to be insecure with themselves. Insecurity and FEAR is the actual root of all our problems. people who cant accept themselves for how they are or love themselves are the ones who cant muster up the courage they need to get the most out of life.

I mean, whites are the biggest/tallest people with the second biggest dicks. Nothing really to complain about. If our dicks were the size of blacks we'd probably be more primitive.

Black folks now can afford internet and shitpost about penis all day long.

And in the modern world its these worthless insecure rats that control us. Think about how insane that is for a moment but we do not encourage in our youth the same qualities of existence the past did. We need complete compliance rather than the bold virtues of the past. We won't create a happy future through self-destruction so you must ask yourself: who is pushing this self-destructive nature and why? What could a group gain by advocating for self-destruction of every form of resistance?

We're working on it.

What's that?

IME this is bullshit.

what the fuck am i looking at

That guy's channel is really awesome. Who else likes /survival/?

bath mates work. restoration makes you bigger. use rings. aneros probes. the grail of seed

no shit american whitey like our beaner dick, lmao.

I was watching Young Frankenstein the other day and I'm sorry to tell you this isn't something new.

You are retarded.

t.self-reported garbage

>Young Frankenstein
Which was a comedy piece not meant to be taken seriously. Like I said, penis jokes were just that, jokes - but nobody really cared. There is a recent cock fascination and I think this has to do with weak willed soyboy faggots being given legitimate platforms because of modern societies destruction of traditional concepts of masculinity which is more rooted in self-determination and affirmation which of course wouldn't fucking care if your dick is an inch or a footlong.

>le white guys have le smoll penis maymay

How do you even get this fucking bluepilled?

if you werewnt a lazy useless sack of shit you would have gogled the averages and found out the truth that niggers dont have the largest penis. its a meme. if you were dumb as fuck ( which you are ), lacked common sense and impulse control, destroyed everything you touched, and cant even comprehend the idea of civilization, what would be left? of course you would make up some jack shit lie about " whites have small dick we got dem big dickz". niggers have nothing, so they make shit up.

What's more masculine than a penis, user?

>bluepilled

nothing

Based hungary

>memeflag
Post discarded.

no matter how hard manlets try or whatever they accomplish, they will ALWAYS be a manlet and WORTHLESS in my eyes

Character.

Chicks love the BBC(Big British Cock)

All shitposting aside, I get what you're saying. I don't know enough about this subject to talk with full confidence but from some of the things I've gathered, it seems that reproduction has become a lot more competitive. Not only that but women also have a lot of power in their choice of partner to breed with. It's women who seem to have the obsession with male genitalia among other predetermined genetic aspects like height, strength, etc. and men are simply trying to appear as the most worthy candidate by showing off muh dick. Maybe monogamy was a more utilitarian reproductive strategy that's been discarded with increased material success. Perhaps, women have realized they have options and don't want to stick around with Ugly Joe just so she can be financially taken care of. But I'm mostly talking out of my ass, so who knows?

Why is being rich and not having to work a bad thing? U mad leaf?