Commie hunting season in flipland

>when a madman literally declares to shoot commies in sight
what did he mean by this?

NPA are more than commies. They are the equivalent of mafia. They extort money for wealthy crime families.

based

He means liberals and democratic scum.

Whats the history of this?
Is the NPA violent, etc.?

quadruple the size of his right wing death squad now!

Very much so. My mother-in-law to be told me a story of one of her brothers who was a policeman in Davao that while walking his beat with another three officer's were jumped by the NPA and gunned down. Police ambushes by communist forces are not uncommon and they extort businesses on the behalf of crime families and have been know to have ties to Chinese elements looking to illegally mine precious metals. NPA shoot on sight is far less than these swine deserve.

he declared a war on drugs, but had failed. He declared a war on terrorists and failed. He is a complete failure and his words mean nothing.

The hero we need

Based. Commie terrorists are the worst.
We suffered from constant blackouts and car bomb attacks from them during the 80s-90s.
And that was the capital city! In the mountains they were even more brutal. Fucking commies reeeee. I'm glad they're mostly gone.

>tfw watching old news clips on youtube and see civilians and children bleeding from random car bombs.
Fucking commie savages.

How did the War on Drugs fail?

Flips aren't gassing the druggies at rehab centers.

oh Vitali!

Stop posting until you get a decent nationality, faggot.

>if you see an armed communist willing to murder innocents because they won't comply with their ridiculous orders, kill them
>this is a bad thing
obviously, yes, you shouldn't water down human lives to "this one's not worth anything" but it's no different than an actual war. Did people forget how fucking hard the US pushed against communism, to the point of actual murders happening against SUSPECTED communists? That was only like thirty years ago. Duterte is trying to fix his country, with an iron fist, but it's more than any philipino president has done in the last few decades.

Duterte is a fraud. His family is connected to the Chinese Triad. Don't believe him, a fentanyl addict.

Kike puppet isn't something to be proud of, mutt

>He is a complete failure and his words mean nothing.
Excuse me?

Still better than being a brainless Canadian Trudeau lover.

>armed enemies
>WHAAAT HOW DARE YOU SHOOT TO KILL
holy fuck the state of this world

if it was up to me, even unarmed enemies would be shot on sight

>would generate adverse reactions from human rights groups locally and internationally
>human rights groups
>adverse reactions
Angry letters? Who fucking cares, let this based flip do what he does best.